Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My room is is fucking trashed

cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK
Clean your fucking room. What would JP say?
Cleaning is cucked

Do you but personally I can't stand bad hygiene and clutter.
I’ve given up on hygiene. There’s no hygeine for your face I learned that within the last year

I have pissbottles all throughout the room. I haven’t thrown out the crab legs I just throw them behind my moniter. I think there are roaches eating the crab legs shells.

1. There’s mold in the ceiling that I don’t address.
2. I have seven spilled a piss bottle onto the carpet.
3. There’s rotting food all throughout the room like pizza crusts and old pasta as well as fat I cut off a DoorDashed steaks. I just leave that shit in one of the trash piles jfl.
4. There’s a colony if bugs that munch on the garbage I think.
5. Stale beer is rotting in multiple cans I have cracked open and half drank.
6. Powerade bottle and n my desk is also bloated from mold growing inside I think eating the sugars.
7. I use one of those floss pickers to pull out the insides of my rotting molar I scrape off on the side of my desk. I also pick plaque with it and wipe it on the desk.
8. I cum onto my pants
Pics or it didn't happen

how tf people live like that and still either can afford a room or their parents allow them to live with them and do that
I think it's a larp

I have pissbottles all throughout the room. I haven’t thrown out the crab legs I just throw them behind my moniter. I think there are roaches eating the crab legs shells.

1. There’s mold in the ceiling that I don’t address.
2. I have seven spilled a piss bottle onto the carpet.
3. There’s rotting food all throughout the room like pizza crusts and old pasta as well as fat I cut off a DoorDashed steaks. I just leave that shit in one of the trash piles jfl.
4. There’s a colony if bugs that munch on the garbage I think.
5. Stale beer is rotting in multiple cans I have cracked open and half drank.
6. Powerade bottle and n my desk is also bloated from mold growing inside I think eating the sugars.
7. I use one of those floss pickers to pull out the insides of my rotting molar I scrape off on the side of my desk. I also pick plaque with it and wipe it on the desk.
8. I cum onto my pants
Your absoulutely fucking disgusting, Clean your neet apartment idiot!

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia​

★★★★★

hey scum fiesta giovane manifesta give me ability to watch your profile
I will think about it until you are a good goy

Now drop and give me 100

Does that suffice?

I will give you 100 9mm bullets in your ugly head
Cope. You will give me 100 pushups. You cannot kill me as my skull crystalizes to any bullet

Cope. You will give me 100 pushups.
How would i give them to you, it is physical activity, physical activities cant be transferred to another subject

Cope. You will give 1000 push ups. And 10 showers
It is impossible, at least with current level of technology!

But.. it would be quite neat, interesting and thought-provoking, if you could just pay somebody to go to the gym, but all gains from gym would be on your body, not gym-goer

Magic) you know what they say - any sufficiently developed tech is akin to a magic

It is impossible, at least with current level of technology!

But.. it would be quite neat, interesting and thought-provoking, if you could just pay somebody to go to the gym, but all gains from gym would be on your body, not gym-goer

Magic) you know what they say - any sufficiently developed tech is akin to a magic
I can become super braindead for fun and become giga iq whenever I want via PATHS

@decembrist_kirillov beggar numero uno