Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My room is is fucking trashed

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I have pissbottles all throughout the room. I haven’t thrown out the crab legs I just throw them behind my moniter. I think there are roaches eating the crab legs shells.

1. There’s mold in the ceiling that I don’t address.
2. I have seven spilled a piss bottle onto the carpet.
3. There’s rotting food all throughout the room like pizza crusts and old pasta as well as fat I cut off a DoorDashed steaks. I just leave that shit in one of the trash piles jfl.
4. There’s a colony if bugs that munch on the garbage I think.
5. Stale beer is rotting in multiple cans I have cracked open and half drank.
6. Powerade bottle and n my desk is also bloated from mold growing inside I think eating the sugars.
7. I use one of those floss pickers to pull out the insides of my rotting molar I scrape off on the side of my desk. I also pick plaque with it and wipe it on the desk.
8. I cum onto my pants

Based, cleaning is a jooish delusion, DO NOT FUCKING CLEAN!

I will not be cleaning. I refuse to ever do that

Based as fuck. That's the way to get back at the Normies

Start being based use your room as a trash can

Clean your room and wash your penis.

And get hooked on benzos

Everyone knows that cleaning was invented by jews

My first thought was “ugh…that sounds like suicide on the installment plan”…then I looked around at my own room, the piles of cardboard boxes and dust and dirt everywhere…can barely walk around all the piles of junk.

based lifestyle

u should at least have fun with it, see how long it take to fill a gallon milk jug with cum

how tf people live like that and still either can afford a room or their parents allow them to live with them and do that

how tf people live like that and still either can afford a room or their parents allow them to live with them and do that
ngl my parent would kick me out

What can happen will it cause a fire or some shit chemical reaction some shit
Gets into your head, fucks up lungs and gives you the shits.

Will it affect my IQ
Can give you brainfog and mess up your concentration, my room used to have mold until it was gutted and insulated and I used to have a cough and the shits all the time when it was in here.

Can give you brainfog and mess up your concentration, my room used to have mold until it was gutted and insulated and I used to have a cough and the shits all the time when it was in here.
Damn but I still don’t feel like doing a thing about it

Bro there’s mold in my head now?!
It's spores are inside you yes, they can cause all kinds of problems. Basically you've got fungus cum in you.

You should install a slot machine in your room

I have pissbottles all throughout the room. I haven’t thrown out the crab legs I just throw them behind my moniter. I think there are roaches eating the crab legs shells.

3. There’s rotting food all throughout the room like pizza crusts and old pasta as well as fat I cut off a DoorDashed steaks. I just leave that shit in one of the trash piles jfl.
6. Powerade bottle and n my desk is also bloated from mold growing inside I think eating the sugars.
7. I use one of those floss pickers to pull out the insides of my rotting molar I scrape off on the side of my desk. I also pick plaque with it and wipe it on the desk.
8. I cum onto my pants
this is why women hate you

How is this degenerate shit based? Youre just a lazy fuck that stinks like shit. Congrats, retard. You made it!

Take a picture or fakecel

Least degen .is user

slot machine

taino-life-001.jpg

8. I cum onto my pants
cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK
Clean your fucking room. What would JP say?