Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My right testicle hurts

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its always the right one fuckkk i hate tight boxers, i also just finished a fap to some teen stepsister shit. Fuck man i think ima need the ER no joke.

Its always the right one fuckkk i hate tight boxers
Mine hurts when I do squats or deadlifts.. Why where underwear though if you’re not at your job?

It's cancer
Its been going on for more than 3 days, i assumed is my clothes but its more than that. I dont want to go to the doctor
Mine hurts when I do squats or deadlifts.. Why where underwear though if you’re not at your job?
I done squats today

then you have too much sperm in your balls and you need to empty them:feelshaha::feelshaha:

When I fap too much my testicles start hurting.

BTW haven't fapped for three days

hit your left testicle with a hammer.

you won’t even notice the pain in your right one afterwards. :feelsokman:

same and i can't tell what the fuck it is, i think it's light torsion since it seems like it's not attached to the scrotum like it should be. really doubt it's anything serious

i looked into getting it checked at the doctors and fuck this is a huge pain in the ass, i don't want an old lady nurse to fucking rub a scanner-device all over it what the fuck, apparently it takes like 20 minutes too what the shit.

When I fap too much my testicles start hurting.

BTW haven't fapped for three days
I just finished a fap and im dying
hit your left testicle with a hammer.

you won’t even notice the pain in your right one afterwards. :feelsokman:
1 man 1 screwdriver
same and i can't tell what the fuck it is, i think it's light torsion since it seems like it's not attached to the scrotum like it should be. really doubt it's anything serious

i looked into getting it checked at the doctors and fuck this is a huge pain in the ass, i don't want an old lady nurse to fucking rub a scanner-device all over it what the fuck, apparently it takes like 20 minutes too what the shit.
its the right one isnt it?

I think you should try nofap for two or three days and see if your testicles still hurt.

I think you should try nofap for two or three days and see if your testicles still hurt.
Thats what i do, i just broke nofap today. I take 2 days of to replenish myself.

try phenylephrine

Ask your teacher to do a bj and drain your prostate (if you live in Canada, GB or USA where a man will more than likely have sex with his femoid teacher).

Ask your teacher to do a bj and drain your prostate (if you live in Canada, GB or USA where a man will more than likely have sex with his femoid teacher).
Thanks, will try tomorrow.

32364013 rusty old saw isolated on white background

Thanks, will try tomorrow.
Toronto femoid Dylan McEwen gives bjs to boys wearing diapers, so if Dylan McEwen says that you're over 18 and too manly for her, Diapermaxx and she might give you a bj.

No Underwear, Now!

tbh ded srs no underwear for 1 year now tbhthb

Tour is over boyo

You most likely have epididymitis. I've had your same exact situation a couple times before. You need to stop masturbating for a couple weeks or it can get really bad and they'll put you on antibiotics and you'll still have to abstain. Continuing will make it worse. I was at the point where I couldn't run without feeling to throw up. And I could not walk well either.

You most likely have epididymitis. I've had your same exact situation a couple times before. You need to stop masturbating for a couple weeks or it can get really bad and they'll put you on antibiotics and you'll still have to abstain. Continuing will make it worse. I was at the point where I couldn't run without feeling to throw up. And I could not walk well either.
bro thats festy

High alert for testicular cancer.