Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my rich dad watched as my life was ruined from acne scars and height. but he did nothing to help even though i asked

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
My dad is a millionaire, he makes like 1m per year with his business. I saw him make 250k in 1 day while i worked for him

But throughout my life i had 2 problems

problem 1: as a teen i had bad acne. i think this was due to bullying from my height which caused a lot of stress aka acne.

but the problem was, it was leaving acne scars really bad ones. so the more acne i got the more it ruined my face

i was watching my face be destroyed right infront of me

i asked the doctors, they did nothing. i asked my dad to get me some private doctor to fix it, but he just had no interest in helping at all.

so my face was ruined by acne scars and still is today.

problem 2: turbomanletism

i noticed i was very short even as a young teen, i asked my dad for hgh, for a better diet. he gave me neither

i asked for LL from him recently now im older and my life is ruined by my height. told him every rejection and bullying ive ever had from my height

and he still wont help. he doesnt help at all

im now suicidal everyday cos of these problems. and i even told him that. and he doesnt care, in fact he doesnt even reply to me anymore.

so my question is. why doesnt my dad care about me? why did he let my life get ruined by things he could easily fix?

Don’t express pain and don’t rely on others

My dad is a millionaire, he makes like 1m per year with his business. I saw him make 250k in 1 day while i worked for him

problem 1: as a teen i had bad acne. i think this was due to bullying from my height which caused a lot of stress aka acne.

but the problem was, it was leaving acne scars really bad ones. so the more acne i got the more it ruined my face

i asked the doctors, they did nothing. i asked my dad to get me some private doctor to fix it, but he just had no interest in helping at all.

i noticed i was very short even as a young teen, i asked my dad for hgh, for a better diet. he gave me neither

i asked for LL from him recently now im older and my life is ruined by my height. told him every rejection and bullying ive ever had from my height

im now suicidal everyday cos of these problems. and i even told him that. and he doesnt care, in fact he doesnt even reply to me anymore.

so my question is. why doesnt my dad care about me? why did he let my life get ruined by things he could easily fix?
its okay just ask your dad for money for a virgin wife and life will be great.

Hahahahaha you deserve it for being a rich kid

Living on easy mode and still complaining lol

Living on easy mode and still complaining lol
whats easy about my life? i get $0 from him? and im a bottom 1% subhuman

no pity for a richfag

If I'm talking about criminal child abuse, I don't give a shid about the excuse of the abuser.

Doubtful your dad refuses to give you any money. Unless you are a true fuck up-a NEET, junkie, alcoholic. And your dad is based and knows you are and refuses to give you a dime (in which case GOOD for your dad). However, you can afford to go to the best schools, get the best tutors. It's HIGHLY likely your dad would be willing to invest in your education. Stop fucking up dude

I also have acne scars. I genuinely believe they can even ruin a Chad's SMV. Its one of the worst failos a person could have. So I relate to you. And there's very little you can do to improve them. Lasers are just a moneygrab scheme unfortunately.

I could begrudgingly handle balding. I didn't like it, but it was acceptable. But acne scars are completely different. They just ruin your face.

And acne scars aren't that common either, which makes them all the worse. Its like a rare flaw that is present constantly on your face as a reminder of your subhumanity. 24/7. And foids find them not just extremely unattractive, acne scars are repulsive.

I also have acne scars. I genuinely believe they can even ruin a Chad's SMV. Its one of the worst failos a person could have. So I relate to you. And there's very little you can do to improve them. Lasers are just a moneygrab scheme unfortunately.

I could begrudgingly handle balding. I didn't like it, but it was acceptable. But acne scars are completely different. They just ruin your face.

And acne scars aren't that common either, which makes them all the worse. Its like a rare flaw that is present constantly on your face as a reminder of your subhumanity. 24/7. And foids find them not just extremely unattractive, acne scars are repulsive.
I didn’t have acne but I have a mole/birthmark on my nose so I can relate… always being reminded of my flaw by other people and on top of it it’s like a one in 100 million person flaw.

All throughout my childhood thought about suicide and coped that I would grow handsome as I age.

same for my whole family

> Richfag
> Dnr

cmon man don't be so hard on him. his dad could've helped him but chose to be a nigger instead. now he's poor, subhuman, old and neet

Brutal man how tall are you and how tall is your dad?

how? he never gave me anything. not even $1

why cant i express pain? and how am i meant to afford medicine and hgh at 13 years old?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
My parents gave me 150000$
Annoy them until they give $ boomers are rEtards who can’t handle constant pestering and will eventually give in

Your dad is selfish like a foid he thinks that shitting out a kid and then teaching him how to earn money is all he needs to do in life.

that fucker gave his house to roastie daughter he had before me, at least her Chad spawn died in a car crash since gang he was in was running from the cops high on drugs he was supposed to be selling :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :chad::banhammer::incel:

Don’t express pain and don’t rely on others

Well said. I used to thinks parents love their children unconditionally. Well, now I know everyone is selfish as hell.

Do you have siblings if yes you are hated and your dad sees no value in helping you if no your dad us a nutjob

Hire hitmen then take control of his business and use the money for LL and skin restoration.