Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Revenge After Surgery (Race Change)

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
-
Im mixed (mom is white dad is black) I live in an all white area. All my life, ive been rejected over, over and over again.

Elementary / Middle school females would tell me they dont want to date me cuz im black and even the other mixed/black girls would do the same thing.

In highschool it was the same story but they were more quite about the race part (except for a couple foids)

Basically my goal now is to completely make myself white and look unrecognizable

Once I am unrecognizable and people who look at me assume that im white, im going to find the girls that rejected me and attempt to get with at least one of them.

After I get her 5-6months pregnant im going to tell them who I really am. I cant wait to see the horror/shock on their face IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE LIFE FUEL :ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
How tall are you?

Don't tell them until after the black baby comes out:feelskek:

Tales from the mental asylum

Don't tell them until after the black baby comes out:feelskek:
The baby won't be black it will just be some light-skinned quadroon with loosely curled hair

r/thathappened

Won't read, faggot Chris Harper-Mercer wannabe grey.

... im not mental...Im determined. im dead ass serious I think about my goal every single fuckin day

Here's some inspiration. If Sammy can do it, you can too:feelsautistic:

I’d be interested to see what his face would look like after nose job

Im mixed (mom is white dad is black) I live in an all white area. All my life, ive been rejected over, over and over again.

Elementary / Middle school females would tell me they dont want to date me cuz im black and even the other mixed/black girls would do the same thing.

In highschool it was the same story but they were more quite about the race part (except for a couple foids)

Basically my goal now is to completely make myself white and look unrecognizable

Once I am unrecognizable and people who look at me assume that im white, im going to find the girls that rejected me and attempt to get with at least one of them.

After I get her 5-6months pregnant im going to tell them who I really am. I cant wait to see the horror/shock on their face IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE LIFE FUEL :ahegao::ahegao:
Crazy ridiculous cope.

Just Sammy sosaMaxxx theory

Also do you think these guys are white now?
Lmfao fuck no. Sammy looks weird af. I’m trying to look different. At least look bare minimum Michael Jackson 1987. (I’m aware he doesn’t look white in 80s but he looks western enough to make his race ambiguous

Lmfao fuck no. Sammy looks weird af. I’m trying to look different. At least look bare minimum Michael Jackson 1987. (I’m aware he doesn’t look white in 80s but he looks western enough to make his race ambiguous
Based mentalcel, but if you have BBC, don't make the change.