Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My retarded mother suggested me to date older toilets

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was watching show on tv about plus size foid models with my smother. I started to sneakily drop blackpills by saying “why there is no plus size male models”

“I don’t know” said smother

“It’s because men like variety of women, but women only like 1 carbon copy of a man called chad”
I answered

:soy::soy::feels::feels: noooooooo it’s not like that! My coworker is married with fat bald man!” She yelled

“Yeah, because with age standarts get lower. 20 years old women have standarts so high that 1% of men barely fit”

“Tt...then why don’t you date older women? My another coworker is dating a boy 10 years younger then her”

“ i just want a girlfriend with my age range. Am i asking too much? I’m not even asking her to be pretty or slim”

Urghhh fucking hell. Just date post wall roastie theory

@Napoleon de Geso

Last edited:
“Tt...then why don’t you date older women? My another coworker is dating a boy 10 years younger then her”

Beyond over if your own mom said this.

jfl at thinking you can date older women

Being older i couldnt date my own age unless it was a girl from another country. Girls are too used up full of tattos by the time they get to their 30s in this culture.

your mother doesn't love you

I was watching show on tv about plus size foid models with my smother. I started to sneakily drop blackpills by saying “why there is no plus size male models”

“It’s because men like variety of women, but women only like 1 carbon copy of a man called chad”
I answered

:soy::soy::feels::feels: noooooooo it’s not like that! My coworker is married with fat bald man!” She yelled

“Yeah, because with age standarts get lower. 20 years old women have standarts so high that 1% of men barely fit”

“ i just want a girlfriend with my age range. Am i asking too much? I’m not even asking her to be pretty or slim”

@Napoleon de Geso
That's brutal mother, and yeah @Napoleon de Geso has strong opinions on being forced to date wall hitters (I believe his bff even ditched him for a wall hitter).

In similar vein my mum gets annoyed when I watch plus size girls and she gets triggered that I like larger girls, so I just do it more to piss her off )

jfl even your mother recognises that you're bottom looks. its over

jfl even your mother recognises that you're bottom looks. its over
And yet this retarded creature refuses to give me money for surgeries because i “look handsome” :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I answered

@Napoleon de Geso
the pressure is now for beta men to marry older yea, many cases at work, in family, etc, where they're dating 5+ years older

doesn't matter

society will just gaslight 25 year old guys who never had a relationship into dating 35 year old women and never dreaming about women younger than 25

the pressure is now for beta men to marry older yea, many cases at work, in family, etc, where they're dating 5+ years older

doesn't matter

society will just gaslight 25 year old guys who never had a relationship into dating 35 year old women and never dreaming about women younger than 25
And even if you date older hag you should walk on eggshells, betabux and be ready for open relationships

your mother is a dumb whore

And even if you date older hag you should walk on eggshells, betabux and be ready for open relationships
unironically SOMEONE's experience close to me :feelslala:

the chances of her having bastard kids and wanting an open relationship only go up with age :feelslala: