Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to black guys who sleep with white women.

Gigabased. You triggered some nigger monkeys and bootlickers on IT. :feelsokman:

Where do these threads come from? I swear I keep missing them. Also lol, incels debating race is :feelsclown:. We are all :feelstrash:
Some mayocels still have a superiority complex anyway

It's so common

Obvious division.

More evidence that holes should be stripped of their rights.
From both parts really, idk from where do these faggots gather enough energy to keep arguing for hours and writing essays

Last edited:
Gigabased. You triggered some nigger monkeys and bootlickers on IT. :feelsokman:
Holy shit I just saw the thread on IT and it made my day :feelshaha:. They seriously can't think of a legitimate counter-argument. It's all just projection with comments saying misogyny is due to being secretly gay and having a BBC fetish (you can't make this shit up :feelstastyman:), a white supremacist who is obsessed with protecting their women (I literally said I don't care about white women who fuck niggers that was the entire argument; and no shit any race will have an in- group preference and reactionary response to seeing women of their ethnicity date outside of said group...), saying how "actually black people live rent free in your head" (This was literally copied and pasted from a comment I left on a race-baiting faggot's thread talking about how he wants to erase white people from existence), moralists who are telling me to stay in the past (muh I'm on the right side of history argument), classic "uhh incels are just nerds who can't get laid" (yeah no shit...). The list keeps on going...it's too good I almost did a spit-take while reading through the comments it's just so perfect I love the seething. :feelsPop:

Last edited:
You, and Kendrick Lamar, and all other niggers alike are actually doing us white guys a massive favor in that any respectable white woman would never touch a nigger with a 10-foot pole
respectable white woman
Otjov6o6jqu11
HAH NOW THE BEAUTIFUL PURE WHITE QUEEN OF MY DREAMS WILL TOUCH ME INSTEAD OF THOSE NIGGERS

I just laugh at nigger apes that think they’re getting one over on us white guys by fucking our women.

What the nigger in question never seems to realize is this…

1. Once you go black we don’t want you back ie the girl is then understood to be genetic trash and for the streets, fit only to be used as a cum receptacle or future dependent of some pathetic liberal white soy slurping beta bux after Chadrone knocks her up with his shitlet and abandons her, since soys can’t get a woman any other way than buxxing or status maxxing usually as high paid ZOG MSM liars, actors, comedians or arrogant intellectuals.

2. The nigger reveals himself to be the ultimate white supremacist since he leaves his allegedly strong black women ie his Nubian queens broken and alone with no black man to love because he’s off self esteem boosting via white female trophy maxxing. :feelskek:

Malcolm X would be ashamed of nigger males that cavort with white women. :feelshaha:

Oh sure he did so himself before his racial awakening but not after. :feelsthink:

Holy shit I just saw the thread on IT and it made my day :feelshaha:. They seriously can't think of a legitimate counter-argument. It's all just projection with comments saying misogyny is due to being secretly gay and having a BBC fetish (you can't make this shit up :feelstastyman:), a white supremacist who is obsessed with protecting their women (I literally said I don't care about white women who fuck niggers that was the entire argument; and no shit any race will have an in- group preference and reactionary response to seeing women of their ethnicity date outside of said group...), saying how "actually black people live rent free in your head" (This was literally copied and pasted from a comment I left on a race-baiting faggot's thread talking about how he wants to erase white people from existence), moralists who are telling me to stay in the past (muh I'm on the right side of history argument), classic "uhh incels are just nerds who can't get laid" (yeah no shit...). The list keeps on going...it's too good I almost did a spit-take while reading through the comments it's just so perfect I love the seething. :feelsPop:
I was literally cringing reading their replies

I just laugh at nigger apes that think they’re getting one over on us white guys by fucking our women.

1. Once you go black we don’t want you back ie the girl is then understood to be genetic trash and for the streets, fit only to be used as a cum receptacle or future dependent of some pathetic liberal white soy slurping beta bux after Chadrone knocks her up with his shitlet and abandons her, since soys can’t get a woman any other way than buxxing or status maxxing usually as high paid ZOG MSM liars, actors, comedians or arrogant intellectuals.

2. The nigger reveals himself to be the ultimate white supremacist since he leaves his allegedly strong black women ie his Nubian queens broken and alone with no black man to love because he’s off self esteem boosting via white female trophy maxxing. :feelskek:

Malcolm X would be ashamed of nigger males that cavort with white women. :feelshaha:

Oh sure he did so himself before his racial awakening but not after. :feelsthink:
so true

I think you are coping hard, at some point in the far future everybody will be mixed, the last "hold out" race will be asians, but even they will one day be assimilated. It's inevitable really.

So your whole "they're just separating the wheat from the chaff" argument makes no sense, because the white women who don't having children with other races will produce white children that will likely go on to reproduce with other races. It doesn't matter what you do if you can't make EVERY future generation of whites stick to breeding with whites, and you can't do that.

Either way I find posts like this funny, because it's almost as if white men have forgotten that they pretty much invented this interracial breeding shit :feelskek:.

Even the white colonizers that were calling blacks "animals" for some reason didn't consider it "bestiality" to have sex with and breed with female slaves lol.

Reminds me of this skit :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHomroJC55M

Thomas Jefferson is known for having a lot of children with black slaves.

I hope you see the great irony of whites today being so against interbreeding, when they started the trend:
Casta_painting_all.jpg

Mulatto, Zambo, Mestizo, etc. Whites were going crazy with the interbreeding in their hay day lol. Now all of a sudden it's supposed to be some kind of "bad thing"?................. how convenient.

Whites opened the flood gates so it's too late to go against it now.

Well, that depends. People of different races will mix but some will mix at different rates and if some catastrophe happens that ends globalism for a very long time, it could be people will be isolated once again and new races will be formed.

Even extant races today are a "mix" that overtime became more homogeneous as they became isolated and settled down. White Europeans being a mix of Cro-Magnon, Neanderthals and Caucasian/Anatolian farmers; black Africans being a mix of Homo sapiens and an unknown hominid; etc. But there has always been gene flow between different ethnic groups due to trade and migration.

Fuck niggers. I'm bumping this so more incels can see this.

:feelsclown:

Why would you be addressing Tyrones on an incel forum?

Even if they did read it, why would they give a shit about what you think about them?

Who is this actually meant for?

Once you go black we don’t want you back
Are you aware that you’re not part of we ?
Even without nigger , white woman wouldn’t want you lmao.

[UWSL]Respectable white woman[/UWSL]:feelskek:

if white people are this retarded, maybe they deserve their fate.
True

I mean they kept blaming the Jews, but all the information is available on the internet

The majority of white people are fully on board with Jewish plan , that’s a fact

:feelsclown:

Why would you be addressing Tyrones on an incel forum?

Even if they did read it, why would they give a shit about what you think about them?

Who is this actually meant for?

Even without nigger , white woman wouldn’t want you lmao.

[UWSL]Respectable white woman[/UWSL]:feelskek:
Irrelevant as the context makes this about my and other white males desire, so what white women want doesn’t even factor into things. :feelsthink:

I disagree with this. Mulattos being born from white women is still a threat to whiteness since that means these low-value White women who WOULD have married low value white men 100 years ago are instead birthing non-white kids, while those same white men marry asian women and birth Hapas. You can cope with them being genetic trash, but they're still part of the white race's racial makeup
This I do agree with though. ALL niggers, male or female, are white supremacists. Hell, all HUMANS are white supremacists. I'm Iraqi but I do have a sister who is pale white, snow white in skin color and she is always complimented by my mom's browner friends for how fair her skin color is. JFL. There's a reason Ottomans put emphasis on kidnapping European women for their Harems too. Or why Prophet Muhammad is praised in hadiths for how WHITE his skin was:feelsthink:

Saudi15

Malcolm X was not a pure negro anyways

our women.
we don’t want you back
What do you mean by "our" and "we" in this context?.

I swear most of the guys on this forum are delusional :feelskek:.

No he doesn't get it, a lot of these guys are copers, they will never get it, they're too stupid and/or delusional to get it.

They actually see themselves as "part of their race" and it hasn't dawned upon them yet that as far as their race is concerned, they are a "nigger" too :feelskek:.

Every incel is the "nigger" of their respective race, this is why racial allegiance among incels is completely illogical.

As an incel your only real cohorts are other incels, outside of that it's a single player game, it's every man for himself.

You can just tell from the words and phrases that a lot of these guys use ("our women") that they are coping and they haven't TRULY accepted that they are incel. On some level they still have it internalized in their mind that they are "part of the team" and "part of the game", when they are just fans who get to sit in the stadium and watch.

Some guys are actually glad to be a "cheerleader" I guess, but there's no way I'm going to show allegiance to any group that has already excluded me, that's just stupid.

No he doesn't get it, a lot of these guys are copers, they will never get it, they're too stupid and/or delusional to get it.

They actually see themselves as "part of their race" and it hasn't dawned upon them yet that as far as their race is concerned, they are a "nigger" too :feelskek:.

Every incel is the "nigger" of their respective race, this is why racial allegiance among incels is completely illogical.

As an incel your only real cohorts are other incels, outside of that it's a single player game, it's every man for himself.

You can just tell from the words and phrases that a lot of these guys use ("our women") that they are coping and they haven't TRULY accepted that they are incel. On some level they still have it internalized in their mind that they are "part of the team" and "part of the game", when they are just fans who get to sit in the stadium and watch.

Some guys are actually glad to be a "cheerleader" I guess, but there's no way I'm going to show allegiance to any group that has already excluded me, that's just stupid.
Yep, they always get mad over something that doesn't affect them. :feelskek:

I guess, but there's no way I'm going to show allegiance to any group that has already excluded me, that's just stupid.
I find that so fuckin baffling, it’s like out of this world

white women ignored them all their lives but they have the desilusion to say shit like :

“Our women”:dafuckfeels:
”We don’t want you back ”:dafuckfeels:

It’s like someone who got banned from a party , rotting outside , thinking he’s part of the group

Some incel here have a really big superiority complex , I think those guys can never truly blackpill

Someone who say respectable white women is definitely not blackpill

I highly doubt black guys who fuck white women browse incels.is

1. And a few users here actually believe you to be high IQ? What a sick joke. :feelskek:

Like it or not, accept it or not or even believe it or not each race is essentially akin to being an extended family.

So the context of “our” and “we” is referring to that aspect alone and not used in the type of ownership sense you’re trying to portray it as, which is to say or rather make the analogy that white women are our exclusive possession and that this applies even to incel men.

No. Again all it’s referring to is that white women are fellow whites and belong to our same racial classification, not any specific white man or men and the “we” part of things is simply stating a fact that we as in we white men (as a fact) whether incel or Chad automatically lose any and all attraction (sexual or otherwise) towards any white woman that decides to lay down and commit bestiality with a nigger animal. :feelspuke:

We often and regularly say this casually and you chimplings amusingly ook and eek and scree accusing us of being the mad, angry and butthurt ones but who is it that you’re really trying to fool here Toby? :feelskek:

No one forces you lot to reply or even goes out of their way to point you towards these threads and or their responses but that arrogant chimp like chip on all ya’lls fuzzy shoulders gives you the rage and motivation to seek us out and try and force us to know what your pea brains are thinking because what should be your non existent pride is wounded and you can’t help yourself so you run your mouths needlessly making these issues bigger and funnier to your detriment than they otherwise would ever be but alas you’re your own worst enemies and always will be until one day if ever you finally learn when to just walk away and shut the fuck up. :feelshaha:

2. You only prove my overall point and made yourself look like a complete contradictory horses ass because for all your bluster and lies about not caring to identify with or belong to the black race (as a supposed outcast incel) you’re always there Johnny (or is it Jamal?) on the spot ready to defend it in topics or to responses such as these. :feelskek:

Last edited:
1. And a few users here actually believe you to be high IQ? What a sick joke. :feelskek:

Like it or not, accept it or not or even believe it or not each race is essentially akin to being an extended family.
Aren't all the races also extended family if we just branch out further?

Aren't you being kinda disingenuous by drawing the line at obvious phenotypical similarities, when all humans are genotypically similar too?

Another person could say were all extended family regardless of race, and if interrical breeding keeps at it's current pace (which is will), that's pretty much gonna be an undeniable reality.

No. Again all it’s referring to is that white women are fellow whites and belong to our same racial classification
No, that's what you're confused about, nobody "belongs" to anyone. Once again this is what I find so ironic about a racist white guy taking this position of "it's taboo to go outside of your race".

A lot of slave masters were having kids like crazy with their female slaves in the past lol.

White colonizers went around taking a lot of women that "belonged" to those men of other races, right?

You can't all of a sudden (when its convenient to your narrative) now assert some new rule set that women of a specific race "belong" to men of that race.

White men perfected interracial courtship, the other races of men are just going to continue the legacy lol. It's too late to turn back the clock.

History has shown that it's a free for all, that it's winner take all, and that every woman is up for grabs.

So you can believe whatever you want about this "taboo" law thing, but reality and history doesn't reflect your beliefs.

I notice this weird kind of hypocritical mindset among racist whites, as if you lack the intelligence to be self aware.

I have to believe that you are pretending you don't see the obvious logical flaw I just pointed out, because there's no way you don't see it.

You can't all of a sudden try to invoke some "rule of taboo", the ship has sailed for that shit :feelskek:

This is literally like a thief being robbed at gun point and then protesting that what the other person is doing is illegal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

You guys gotta stop pretending, I know you aren't that stupid. Just because the world is modernized and civilized now, doesn't mean that "the game" has stopped or that you can conveniently "change the rules" when it's convenient to you. It doesn't work like that.

A great solution for blacks being in "your" country would have been:
A. Killed them off before slavery was abolished (lose out on all the free labor earlier).
B. To never have enslaved them to begin with (lose out on all the free labor completely).

Your ancestors just didn't make smart choices, go live in Poland or something lol.

simply stating a fact that we as in we white men (as a fact) whether incel or Chad automatically lose any and all attraction (sexual or otherwise) towards any white woman that decides to lay down and commit bestiality with a nigger animal. :feelspuke:
Where does that happen in real life?

Because I only see that happening in your imaginary dreamed up posts on online forums.

Last time I checked the average white guy today seems to be pretty "soft", nothing like the men of the past. Even the conservatives are pretty liberal. They don't even have any standards for women's "body count" anymore, and if you don't have that standard it's kinda pointless to invoke a standard of "who" she sleeps with.

If women with 10+ bodies can still get married, what makes you think she'll struggle now if one of those guys are black?. She's a whore either way.

Marriage rates are down today because men are afraid of the laws. If society took "no fault divorce" out of the law, the entire red pill movement would subside and men would start getting married like crazy again.

Don't project your mindset onto the average white man, most of them don't give a fuck and are desperate to just get a woman period. They'll take whatever they can get.

No one forces you lot to reply or even goes out of their way to point you towards these threads and or their responses but that arrogant chimp like chip on all ya’lls fuzzy shoulders gives you the rage and motivation to seek us out and try and force us to know what your pea brains are thinking because what should be your non existent pride is wounded and you can’t help yourself
If I see something that sounds stupid, I argue against it. Nobody is "going out of their way". By that logic it could equally be argued that you guys "go out of your way" to create these threads. Anybody can frame a narrative.

so you run your mouths needlessly making these issues bigger and funnier to your detriment
Your coping mindset really shows here with responses like this. Like I said before, you really think that you are "part of the game", so you project that mindset onto every other person of other races ("they must be taking this as personally as I am").

What detriment?

Am I losing "points" of some sort?, money?.

No argument that happens on this forum is to my detriment, it doesn't make a difference in my ACTUAL life. Maybe to you this place is "part of your life", but to me this place is for entertainment and talking to other users primarily about wealthmaxxing, sharing ideas, etc.

The fact that you said this means that there is actually something that could be said to you on this forum that you would consider to be to "your detriment", which doesn't make sense at all. I don't know why your mind is so wrapped up in this.

Even if you lost an argument on here, it won't make a difference in your real life at all. You don't get money for winning arguments on here, you don't get anything (besides entertainment maybe).

You only prove my overall point and made yourself look like a complete contradictory horses ass because for all your bluster and lies about not caring to identify with or belong to the black race (as a supposed outcast incel) you’re always there Johnny (or is it Jamal?) on the spot ready to defend it in topics or to responses such as these. :feelskek:
Once again, you are projecting. Someone arguing against a stupid position doesn't mean that they are in "defense" of any other group. You can only view reality through the lens of your racism, so you project that racism onto every other person, asserting that "they must think as I do".

I wouldn't be surprised if your "oneitis" got blacked by Tyrone and that's how this race thing became your obsession :feelskek:.

Aren't all the races also extended family if we just branch out further?

Aren't you being kinda disingenuous by drawing the line at obvious phenotypical similarities, when all humans are genotypically similar too?

Another person could say were all extended family regardless of race, and if interrical breeding keeps at it's current pace (which is will), that's pretty much gonna be an undeniable reality.

No, that's what you're confused about, nobody "belongs" to anyone. Once again this is what I find so ironic about a racist white guy taking this position of "it's taboo to go outside of your race".

A lot of slave masters were having kids like crazy with their female slaves in the past lol.

White colonizers went around taking a lot of women that "belonged" to those men of other races, right?

You can't all of a sudden (when its convenient to your narrative) now assert some new rule set that women of a specific race "belong" to men of that race.

White men perfected interracial courtship, the other races of men are just going to continue the legacy lol. It's too late to turn back the clock.

History has shown that it's a free for all, that it's winner take all, and that every woman is up for grabs.

So you can believe whatever you want about this "taboo" law thing, but reality and history doesn't reflect your beliefs.

I notice this weird kind of hypocritical mindset among racist whites, as if you lack the intelligence to be self aware.

I have to believe that you are pretending you don't see the obvious logical flaw I just pointed out, because there's no way you don't see it.

You can't all of a sudden try to invoke some "rule of taboo", the ship has sailed for that shit :feelskek:

This is literally like a thief being robbed at gun point and then protesting that what the other person is doing is illegal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

You guys gotta stop pretending, I know you aren't that stupid. Just because the world is modernized and civilized now, doesn't mean that "the game" has stopped or that you can conveniently "change the rules" when it's convenient to you. It doesn't work like that.

A great solution for blacks being in "your" country would have been:
A. Killed them off before slavery was abolished (lose out on all the free labor earlier).
B. To never have enslaved them to begin with (lose out on all the free labor completely).

Your ancestors just didn't make smart choices, go live in Poland or something lol.

Where does that happen in real life?

Because I only see that happening in your imaginary dreamed up posts on online forums.

Last time I checked the average white guy today seems to be pretty "soft", nothing like the men of the past. Even the conservatives are pretty liberal. They don't even have any standards for women's "body count" anymore, and if you don't have that standard it's kinda pointless to invoke a standard of "who" she sleeps with.

If women with 10+ bodies can still get married, what makes you think she'll struggle now if one of those guys are black?. She's a whore either way.

Marriage rates are down today because men are afraid of the laws. If society took "no fault divorce" out of the law, the entire red pill movement would subside and men would start getting married like crazy again.

Don't project your mindset onto the average white man, most of them don't give a fuck and are desperate to just get a woman period. They'll take whatever they can get.

If I see something that sounds stupid, I argue against it. Nobody is "going out of their way". By that logic it could equally be argued that you guys "go out of your way" to create these threads. Anybody can frame a narrative.

Your coping mindset really shows here with responses like this. Like I said before, you really think that you are "part of the game", so you project that mindset onto every other person of other races ("they must be taking this as personally as I am").

What detriment?

Am I losing "points" of some sort?, money?.

No argument that happens on this forum is to my detriment, it doesn't make a difference in my ACTUAL life. Maybe to you this place is "part of your life", but to me this place is for entertainment and talking to other users primarily about wealthmaxxing, sharing ideas, etc.

The fact that you said this means that there is actually something that could be said to you on this forum that you would consider to be to "your detriment", which doesn't make sense at all. I don't know why your mind is so wrapped up in this.

Even if you lost an argument on here, it won't make a difference in your real life at all. You don't get money for winning arguments on here, you don't get anything (besides entertainment maybe).

Once again, you are projecting. Someone arguing against a stupid position doesn't mean that they are in "defense" of any other group. You can only view reality through the lens of your racism, so you project that racism onto every other person, asserting that "they must think as I do".

I wouldn't be surprised if your "oneitis" got blacked by Tyrone and that's how this race thing became your obsession :feelskek:.
1. No. You blacks aren’t even human. You’re homo erectus.

2. A. That person would be an agenda driven communist/libtard/Jew piece of shit so who cares what these liars have to say other than other liars and communist propagandists.

2. B. Have you at all been paying attention to current events? ZOG clown world ie US, Britain, Canada, France and Israel will likely implode in world war or at least total economic collapse before long and it is only money and brute military force holding this unnatural multicultural monstrosity shit show together. People will become heavily tribal and separate back into their natural racial groups once again for safety and security once the Jews and libtards can no longer pay the police and military to enforce DIE versity. In other words your and other muds wet dreams of the US becoming Brazil Norte will never (thank God!) ever happen.

3. Don’t see why you retardedly feel the need to go over a point we both fundamentally already agree upon but eh must be that low IQ of yours at work again. To re-iterate. White women only belong to us whites men in the sense they belong to our same racial group. Of course they don’t inherintely belong to us as slavery is not legal in the western world so nothing can stop them from self destructing and committing bestiality with a nigger and very likely and very probably contracting AIDS and or another fatherless, future criminal bastard for her to raise and take care of alone after ol Bixtwix busts his nigger nuts all up inside of her nappy dugout. :feelspuke:

4. Another reason you black bastards are correctly deemed low IQ is because most of you can never seem to understand that you are the monkey to which the Jew plays the organ grinder ie in other words you lot readily gobble up all of hymie’s propaganda slop without question, literally everything hymie says is unchallengeable gospel to you tards. :feelskek:

Didn’t it ever strike you as extremely odd that modern day rape statistics have it that white male on black female rape is continuously reported as being 0% yet you and the rest of us are all supposed to believe white men of the not so distant past who were basically genetically the same as the core majority of modern day white men were somehow vastly different in their sexual desires and practices?

It just doesn’t compute Rastus. :feelshaha:

I think it’s far more likely the Jews have fed you bastards yet another self esteem boosting myth ie the myth of black desirability but with the dual purpose of blood libeling white men across the board as historical rapists of black females the purpose of which is to add yet one more Jew lie ontop of the existing pile to get you all enraged at us and wanting to kill us over that which never even happened.

Though don’t get me wrong I’m sure there’s statistical anomalies but black females raped en masse by white men?

Sorry but that’s one whopper this here burger aficionado finds far too big to swallow so Burger King can keep it! :feelshaha:

5. Well we tried to find a solution with Liberia but the Jews and their white race traitor allies were simply too powerful then as they still unfortunately are now to overcome so as to rid ourselves of the problem of your kind in that admirably peaceful way.

Remember always it was Jewish slavers that brought you all over here to the white man’s detriment.

So it certainly wasn’t whites sabotaging whites.

As always the Jews and their malicious intent was ever present and ready to sabotage and eventually corrupt and ruin yet another white society/government/nation, etc, etc.

Both Farrakhan and David Duke began teaming up together sometime in the 90’s I believe to push the truth about Jewish involvement in black African slavery and how it was a near totally Jewish thing. The NOI even wrote a two book series on it titled “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews volume 1-2” taking all their info from a Jewish scholar to avoid charges of bias so the Jews panicked as they saw Duke and Farrakhans educational efforts were gaining traction so what they did to overshadow their work is they had Jewburg make the propaganda movie Amistad reblaming slavery all over again exclusively on whites and that was all she wrote.

Jews won the propaganda war again.

6. It’s happening everywhere and at all times, you’re just too dim witted to consider that whites have our own form of the Islamic practice known as “Taqiyya” which basically boils down to a person keeping their inner core values and beliefs to themselves in a hostile and potentially deadly environment for them if said views were ever to be exposed and in ZOG clown world I’m sure I don’t have to tell you of all people that state enforced nigger worship is practically the order of the day but because of this enforcement and the necessity for many of us to hide who we really are for basic survival inside of a hostile government you and blacks like you become ever more naieve, soft and self assured fully believing every white around you is either your friend, thinks well of you or at least has been cowed and is now fully libtarded when such is not at all the case.

Not by a long shot.

We’re silently observing and keeping tabs on things and making racial judgement calls and as I’m sure you also are aware that many white men rather than dip their proverbial (John) Wicks in a nigger and tattoo tainted pool of hateful misandrist white women have instead opted to either go their own way via MGTOW or seek out almost whatever kind of nominal female they can find to be a life partner from whatever nation or locale that may not as of yet had her exposed to and thus tainted by western feminist indoctrination.

7. The rest of your post basically leaves us in a Mexican stand off situation ie I can keep making the claim you reply to certain things because you’re heavily racially invested, while you can counter claim “Nuh uh no I’m not!” which doesn’t get us anywhere so no real point to continue this discussion much further.

8. You wouldn’t find it “stupid” if you weren’t so heavily racially invested. Doh! I went and committed a sin against my own #7 but yeah see what I mean? Pointless to continue this aspect of the discussion since neither side is falsifieable.

9. Bro you chose the wrong hill to die on if you mean to suggest that the black race as a whole (now we’re talking blacks apart from just you so this conversation is valid) has not proven itself to be overly sensitive to racial issues being brought up or just about anything for that matter that puts ya’lls people in a bad mood or light. Nigs repeatedly for example have been in the news for killing eachother over who gets the rights to have the last chicken nugget, so it’s no surprise to me whenever I see or hear about some new coon escalating to over the top violence even when he only suspects someone used the dreaded n-word on him.

10. Projection thy name as usual is @BlkPillPres. :feelsjuice:

11. Nope. Though there are those out there that believe even despite our mutually agreed upon “it’s ovER” status that we’re both still a part of the “game” as it were so long as we’re both still breathing.

12. This takes us back to number 7 which need I remind you is an unwinable prospect for either side.

13. You forget or perhaps never stopped to think that an opportunity to educate one’s fellow brocels or even the lurkers of the general public is or at least can be its own reward.

14. Back to #7 again.

15. In all honesty I actually don’t know if my oneitis ended up with anyone be they male or female. I don’t even know if she’s still alive for that matter (and no incel tears faggots I did not kill or attempt to kill her ya jackasses). :society:

Her name was Angie and this was a junior high situation for me in art class.

No, before you ask she was not a wetback. :feelshaha:

For anyone who may not get the joke or rather why I’m laughing, it’s because “Angie” is a popular and very common name among Latina females.

Anyway she was white with dishwater colored long curly hair featuring spackles of brown, black and blonde throughout it and I’d estimate we were both at or around 13-14 years of age at the time and in 7th grade.

I think she was short but not overly so and in all honesty at that age probably hadn’t grown in to her full height as of yet whatever that may be.

Anyway she was like in any other of our typical oneitis stories here ie generally polite and non confrontational right up until the moment some fag finds out you like the girl and tells her and she acts like a raging cunt to you the rest of your time together because even though these dumb broads and you alike don’t consciously realize it, her biology has likely come to her defense to protect her eggs against your/my shit genetics. :feelsbadman:

That said and to wrap this up you’re absolutely wrong as usual “pres”.

I know I should be neutral as it pertains to her foul treatment of me as it was basically out of her hands to a large degree (if you really think about it in biological terms) but since I didn’t even speak or look in her direction after the fag/s outed me to her and she STILL acted like a standoffish raging cunt to me anyway I say fuck her. :feelsthink:

I really do hope she ended up with a nigger. :feelskek:

That way she very probably will receive everything that she ultimately deserves for treating me like shit unjustly.

-Regular daily beatings

-Infected with HIV among other nasty STD’s her groid lover would no doubt “gift” her with.

-Finally impregnate and abandon her to raise his filthy mulatto nigger seed all alone.

-Having to settle for another nigger lover that will do all the same things to her all over again or a pathetic white beta bux that she’s completely disgusted by and unattracted to but puts up with anyway for financial security and to have a warm body in her bed and one that doesn’t belong to a cat for once as well a pathetic enough individual who will help raise her mongrel bastard with her. :feelsPop:

LOL, if by some miracle you’re somehow reading this Angie fuck you bitch, I sincerely hope you got blacked and ended up with dysgenic spawn anyway you fucking cunt. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Lol this post is a ridiculous cope. You clearly care too much. Chad doesn't care that white girls sleep with black dudes cause they get so much pussy anyway. Plus it's not about getting over on the white man. Men want to fuck all races of women

Lol this post is a ridiculous cope. You clearly care too much. Chad doesn't care that white girls sleep with black dudes cause they get so much pussy anyway. Plus it's not about getting over on the white man. Men want to fuck all races of women
1. Nope. That’s you blacks. You and ol pres literally can’t stay away from topics or replies like this one. :feelskek:

2. Chad has endless options but you’re highly mistaken if you think white Chads are ok with white women who bed down with niggers. The Chad will avoid her not only as a matter of culture and taste but also because she’s literally dangerous to his life via her stupidity ie she’s likely exposed herself to HIV and other nasty parasites by laying down with nigger dogs, not to mention criminality and potential charges of conspiracy being brought against her, so why would a Chad with endless options risk his health or life or even freedom with a nigger’s toilet/thot when he can have as many fresh untainted beautiful white just turned legal 18 virgins that he wants? :feelshehe:

Answer: He wouldn’t. :feelsthink:

3. Nigs that go for white women are almost all to a groid looking for a self esteem boosting trophy so as to get one over on the white man but all we do is look at both of you and laugh at the transparent nature of the situation as we know how it’s most likely going to end ie very very badly. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
1. Nope. That’s you blacks. You and ol pres literally can’t stay away from topics or replies like this one. :feelskek:

2. Chad has endless options but you’re highly mistaken if you think white Chads are ok with white women who bed down with niggers. The Chad will avoid her not only as a matter of culture and taste but also because she’s literally dangerous to his life via her stupidity ie she’s likely exposed herself to HIV and other nasty parasites by laying down with nigger dogs, not to mention criminality and potential charges of conspiracy being brought against her, so why would a Chad with endless options risk his health or life or even freedom with a nigger’s toilet/thot when he can have as many fresh untainted beautiful white just turned legal 18 virgins that he wants? :feelshehe:

Answer: He wouldn’t. :feelsthink:
Considering you admin an incel forum I doubt you're a Chad or even hang out with chads. So I doubt you have any idea what you're talking about. But anyway explain to me why all the football and basketball Tyrone's bed high quality white women while their fellow white players marry the exact same type of women or even uglier

Considering you admin an incel forum I doubt you're a Chad or even hang out with chads. So I doubt you have any idea what you're talking about. But anyway explain to me why all the football and basketball Tyrone's bed high quality white women while their fellow white players marry the exact same type of women or even uglier
1. My best childhood friend who I’m like brothers with is a giga Chad and we’re still best of friends to this day.

I was also somehow able to make other Chad friends as well during my youth, probably because I was good at telling jokes back then and could make them all laugh.

2. Because no matter how many sport’s ball trophies they win or MSM media adJEWlation they receive, they somewhere, somehow underneath it all, deep down realize the phony nature of the world the Jews have artificially created and constructed that allowed them to rise up out of poverty to fortune and fame, while still so many of they people did not and literally cannot.

In other words they know their supposed “accomplishments” don’t mean shit at the end of the day ie regardless of race playing and being good at a game be it sports or videogame e-sports does nothing to advance the world and improve the human condition.

Dumb as nigs are even they all know this inherintly and instinctively and continue to feel a deep inferiority in this highly technologically advanced white man’s world.

So rather than fully embrace the painful truth and accept it and use their wealth and freedom to repatriate themselves back to Africa they instead become resentful and hateful of white men like that ungrateful idiot Jamie Foxx is as just one example and so the idea is to get us back for their plight as well improve their own genetic legacy they’ll bed down with literally any willing white woman.

Problem is you don’t get a better ie more moral “white acting” black man by creating a mulatto.

No. All you get is a more intelligent criminal. :feelshaha:

That said though the white trophy wife and mongrel kids make the black sports star feel a little bit better about his position in life…for a while…at least until the inevitable divorce comes anyway. :feelskek:

Awww shit Rastus!

You lost more than half of everything in the divorce is that right?!!

Well hey I didn’t tell you to go around fucking everything that moves.

You gave your white trophy wife all the ammunition she ever needed to take you down and tear you apart in court and take you for everything that you’re worth because you couldn’t control that black nature of yours to be promiscuous nor could you control your black ego needs to wrack up bed post notch counts.

Well look at you now!

Are you done punishing ol whitey yet? Or more like yourself??! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
1. My best childhood friend who I’m like brothers with is a giga Chad and we’re still best of friends to this day.

I was also somehow able to make other Chad friends as well during my youth, probably because I was good at telling jokes back then and could make them all laugh.

2. Because no matter how many sport’s ball trophies they win or MSM media adJEWlation they receive, they somewhere, somehow underneath it all, deep down realize the phony nature of the world the Jews have artificially created and constructed that allowed them to rise up out of poverty to fortune and fame, while still so many of they people did not and literally cannot.

In other words they know their supposed “accomplishments” don’t mean shit at the end of the day ie regardless of race playing and being good at a game be it sports or videogame e-sports does nothing to advance the world and improve the human condition.

Dumb as nigs are even they all know this inherintly and instinctively and continue to feel a deep inferiority in this highly technologically advanced white man’s world.

So rather than fully embrace the painful truth and accept it and use their wealth and freedom to repatriate themselves back to Africa they instead become resentful and hateful of white men like that ungrateful idiot Jamie Foxx is as just one example and so the idea is to get us back for their plight as well improve their own genetic legacy they’ll bed down with literally any willing white woman.

Problem is you don’t get a better ie more moral “white acting” black man by creating a mulatto.

No. All you get is a more intelligent criminal. :feelshaha:

That said though the white trophy wife and mongrel kids make the black sports star feel a little bit better about his position in life…for a while…at least until the inevitable divorce comes anyway. :feelskek:

Awww shit Rastus!

You lost more than half of everything in the divorce is that right?!!

Well hey I didn’t tell you to go around fucking everything that moves.

You gave your white trophy wife all the ammunition she ever needed to take you down and tear you apart in court and take you for everything that you’re worth because you couldn’t control that black nature of yours to be promiscuous nor could you control your black ego needs to wrack up bed post notch counts.

Well look at you now!

Are you done punishing ol whitey yet? Or more like yourself??! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don't schizopost at me I'm not the one fucking white women.

Bumping this because of how hard it made everyone seethe (including IT). If it makes just 1 more fag recoil in discomfort it will have been worth it.

Last edited:
The same monkey niggers that will stab and rob those same white women in the street.

But ya know, it’s the white males that are evil. We’re the ones white women bitch about, even though blacks comprise like 80% of rapes and murders.

They’re mentally incapable of comprehending empathy for others. With that, they’re closer to bonobos than they are humans

the only problem with this thread is that blacks never fuck white women and no ethnics never really fuck white women

you're just brainwhashed by BBC porn and blacked.com that you started beleiving that shit.
jfl, i have never saw a dark nigger with a woman of my race ever in my life, it's just jewish propaganda