Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to black guys who sleep with white women.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I typed this in response to @Indracel and his post regarding his vaunted larp that he surmised about wanting to contribute to the demographic erasure of the white race. I think it holds true as a universal response to these types of people although coming across as a copypasta, retains its full value:

I just love when niggers boast about sleeping with white women. From a nobody like you to someone like Kendrick Lamar on his latest album. White people literally live rent free in the American nigger brain like you have to live your entire life with a complex of trying to "get one over" on the white man in order to prove you're just as good and not a complete dysgenic monkey. See...in the end, I do not actually care that niggers end up sleeping with white women (although I prefer they "pay the toll" if you know what I mean). You, and Kendrick Lamar, and all other niggers alike are actually doing us white guys a massive favor in that any respectable white woman would never touch a nigger with a 10-foot pole. Any white woman that has slept with niggers or ends up exposed as having slept with one (from a typical street thug to a "sophisticated" Virgil Abloh type) is an immediate signal that you should avoid her at all costs as she is for the streets. I mean, it's pretty obvious anyways the type of white girls that sleep with black guys from their physical behavior and appearance (insert a number of indicators, not limited to but including the fat white woman + black guy archetype) but occasionally you get a curveball and knowing that she has slept with a nigger is a massive life-saver as future issues would have definitely come to a head in the relationship. Keep up the good work Tyrone! You are saving high-IQ white guys who know what's up by the millions. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
black women are very unappealing and emotionally volotile,
I've seen many black women on transit beat their 4 year old kids in front of everyone
I can't blame black men for wanting other races of foids

I've seen many black women on transit beat their 4 year old kids in front of everyone
This. For every good looking Black Woman, there's 10 good looking White Women.

I typed this in response to @Indracel and his post regarding his vaunted larp that he surmised about wanting to contribute to the demographic erasure of the white race. I think it holds true as a universal response to these types of people although coming across as a copypasta, retains its full value:

I just love when niggers boast about sleeping with white women. From a nobody like you to someone like Kendrick Lamar on his latest album. White people literally live rent free in the American nigger brain like you have to live your entire life with a complex of trying to "get one over" on the white man in order to prove you're just as good and not a complete dysgenic monkey. See...in the end, I do not actually care that niggers end up sleeping with white women (although I prefer they "pay the toll" if you know what I mean). You, and Kendrick Lamar, and all other niggers alike are actually doing us white guys a massive favor in that any respectable white woman would never touch a nigger with a 10-foot pole. Any white woman that has slept with niggers or ends up exposed as having slept with one (from a typical street thug to a "sophisticated" Virgil Abloh type) is an immediate signal that you should avoid her at all costs as she is for the streets. I mean, it's pretty obvious anyways the type of white girls that sleep with black guys from their physical behavior and appearance (insert a number of indicators, not limited to but including the fat white woman + black guy archetype) but occasionally you get a curveball and knowing that she has slept with a nigger is a massive life-saver as future issues would have definitely come to a head in the relationship. Keep up the good work Tyrone! You are saving high-IQ white guys who know what's up by the millions. :feelsautistic:
Too based

Fuck niggers. I'm bumping this so more incels can see this.

Who want to vanish whites? Jews!
You think this is a coincidence that nigger music gets more and more famous? It's not.
Jews like paul rosenberg for ex. spread nigger music, even in movies (to make it cool?). White people then listen to it and think they are cool.
They are not, just brainwashed by the jews.
Compare the real music from the past with the garbage today.

Prove it. Antisemitism is derived purely from the early christian theological belief of Jewish deicide.

African-Americans have contributed to rock and roll, country, rock, funk, jazz, blues, rhythm, rhythm and blues, dubstep, hip hop, trap, etc.

What have "white" people produced in the past few decades that can compare to this contribution and should've been more popular if not for the "Jooz popularizing nigger music :feelstastyman:"? Maybe they've just made better music?

Wait, so apparently a certain style of music being popularized makes white people vanish? Can you please describe this causal mechanism?

There's a "real" form of music besides whatever people finally audially pleasing? Please describe it to me.

Are we supposed to rigidly follow the exact same musical trends that were prevalent hundreds of years ago forever and never evolve our music?

Can you name a single generation of people who didn't think like you did - that their music was the "real music" and the newer trends were just "garbage"? If not, why do you think your generation's opinions is more correct than that of previous generations?
What are you, a nigger, a jew or a jewish nigger?

There is no such thing as a respectable woman. They’re all whores. Just because a foid didn’t get fucked by a nigger doesn’t mean she won’t do it if given the chance. They’re all the same deep down; filthy whores.

Prove it. Antisemitism is derived purely from the early christian theological belief of Jewish deicide.
Tell me what you see:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24

Also read Kalergi Hooton plan and combine it with the video and the mass immigration of 3rd world to europe.
African-Americans have contributed to rock and roll, country, rock, funk, jazz, blues, rhythm, rhythm and blues, dubstep, hip hop, trap, etc.
I don't give a damn about your shit american music.
Dubstep, trap, hip hop = pure shit low IQ "music"
What have "white" people produced in the past few decades that can compare to this contribution and should've been more popular if not for the "Jooz popularizing nigger music :feelstastyman:"?
If the jews own and control every media (music included) then they don't promote music from whites. Go figure you libtard idiot.
Maybe they've just made better music?
No, the jews make you believe that.
You are listening to black music (nigga here, nigga there, nigga everywhere) and believe that you have good music taste. No you don't. Your music taste is shit.
Wait, so apparently a certain style of music being popularized makes white people vanish? Can you please describe this causal mechanism?
Every low IQ white foid (which is made to be a slut by jews (anti- christian)) believes now that black people are super cool.
She will now breed with niggers and therefore .... make her genes go to extinct.
Black genes are too superior, her familytree from now on will only produce niggers.
Lighter skinned niggers which will also by niggers be seen as more beautiful.
There's a "real" form of music besides whatever people finally audially pleasing? Please describe it to me.
Natural voice.
Nigger rap voice is unpleasend. It's only good for libtards/ low IQ subhumans like you.
Are we supposed to rigidly follow the exact same musical trends that were prevalent hundreds of years ago forever and never evolve our music?
Yes. And it's not evolving, it's the opposite.
You don't have the music nor the culture from back then.
Can you name a single generation of people who didn't think like you did - that their music was the "real music" and the newer trends were just "garbage"? If not, why do you think your generation's opinions is more correct than that of previous generations?
Have you ever heard of the saying: "[UWSL]Everything was better before"?[/UWSL]

I've said this before and I'll say it again: NO ONE wants to be a NIGGER. Literally no one.

Why do you think black women wear wigs? they hate their NIGGER hair.
Why are the MOST beautiful black women almost always mixed?
Why do NIGGERS prefer their light-colored counterparts who were BLEACHED by white DNA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fxvyLX0kJc

I've said this before and I'll say it again: NO ONE wants to be a NIGGER. Literally no one.
I don't want to go to the beach. I would be a nigger in only one week, my untanned skin would be vanished so quickly.
Sure my beer belly + my manlet height would give disgust in foids eyes.
I just can't go there, because i don't want to be seen as a 3rd world immigrant.
Fuck that. I don't have a home.

I will get LL and be a 6'3 niggermogger in lifts(and 1inch liemaxxing), then I will go to Europe and go genghis khanmaxxing:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Seethe

Brutal for nigcels

Lol...? The title of this video is clearly misleading. The person interviewed didn't "call for the destruction of Christian Europe", she was just virtue-signaling some garbage about Jews needing to be at the forefront of creating societies tolerant of other cultures. Besides, it's a foid's opinion so I don't really care. :feelsjuice:

Anyway, Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion that originated as a sect of Judaism. The transmission of Christianity to Europe which initially practiced Indo-European religions dramatically transformed its social norms and is one of the instrumental factors in expanding the rights of European women. Yet I don't see you complaining about that as "destruction" of European society? Hell, you see it as an orthodoxy that must be preserved despite being no more indigenous to Europe than Islam.

The only "mass immigration" to Europe that's substantially affected to the demographics of Europe in the past few thousand years was the mass immigration of the Yamnaya steppe pastoralists to produce the Indo-European cultures prevalent among the subcontinent today, save for the Basques. Funnily enough, they probably had their ultimate origin from West Asia, perhaps in Armenia or Iran.

Why is it "shit" or "low IQ" music? Have you ever listened to a lyrical hip-hop track or are you basing your opinions off of the perceptions of hip-hop among ignorant white Americans who haven't heard anything besides tracks from Soundcloud rappers?

LMAO! What are these alleged music by "whites"? I asked you and you were able to post nothing. African-Americans are major influencers of rock and roll, country, rock, funk, jazz, blues, rhythm, rhythm and blues, dubstep, hip hop. What have whites produced?

Also, what was the race of the best-selling hip hop artist of all time? Enlighten me.

Ok bro :feelshaha:

Go ahead and answer my question then. What is "real" music, and please provide justifications for why you've defined it this way.

Are you a blackpilled incel? If you even knew the slightest about the blackpill, you would understand that females reproduce with individuals on the basis of their physical attractiveness according to evolutionary psychology, and the suitors' ability to provide for them later in life once they want to "settle down" in their thirties. No amount of externally imposed societal expectations is going to change these innate traits.

Why do you hate "foids"? If they're just these misled beings led astray by some Jewish international cabal, then what business do you have here and not stormfront?

Justify this. Why is "natural" better?

African-American Vernacular English is highly influenced by the dialect of English spoken by white Southerners, so if you think it's "unpleasant", then why would music produced by white southern artists be any better?

It's "devolving"? Please articulate to me the difference without using normative and subjective judgements like "trash" or "garbage", and instead identify objective ways to measure the quality of music.

So let me guess this straight: we should never try to use the human capacity for creativity, originality, and intelligence to make music better than it was hundreds of years ago, simply because you, according to your subjective musical preferences, have deemed it "garbage"?

Yes, a sentiment expressed by nearly every generation of humanity that has existed. Everyone is a product of the culture and time period they live in, so naturally they always think theirs is the best without being able to justify it concretely.
Go visit stormfront opposing views section. They will demolish you there.
A libtard is a fakecel. You are a cuck, you worship nigger, you suck dick, you promote transshit and castration.
Give me the link where you have introduced yourself!

LMAO! You weren't able to respond to even a single thing I've said. Get the fuck off this thread you white foid-worshipping stormfront scum! :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't worship any slut you fucking libtard subhuman.
You are wasting my time. Go to stormfront opposing views section and then post a link so we can read about your destruction.
You won't do it, because you know that i'm right.

You are a typical
libtard bastard, you promote feminism, homoshitism, transfaggotism.
You are not an incel. Infiltrator faggot.

As a product of a White father and a Black mother I completely agree with this, my White female family members were mostly nice growing up and I can't even consciously recall any negative memories about them.

Meanwhile every Black bitch on the other side of my family has been absolutely intolerable.

I don't hate Niggers because I'm unfamiliar with them, I hate Niggers because I know many of them and can literally count the ones I like on one hand. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Why would you condemn your genes to Niggerhood when you can upgrade your genes to be Whiter? I see Mulatta's with blonde haired blue eyed children all the time purely because they want to get rid of their own Niggerblood. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Likeable Black people are as rare as toilets that want to have sex with me... Wait, that's 0. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'd say that the opposite of Niggers are Gooks, Gooks in general are more intelligent, more studious, better behaved, more disciplined, Etc. Where the Nigger is obese the Gook is underweight, where the Nigger is short the Gook is tall, where the Nigger has extremely strong body odour, the Good has none. It's almost as if Gooks perfectly compensate for Nigger genes.

I'm sure that you won't find many Blasians posting here. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Always reproduce with Eugenics in mind, if you hate being a Nigger don't reproduce with Niggers. I'm so grateful that my mother selected a White European man, ;) I am so bitter than my father selected a Nigger. :feelswhat:

If you're a Niggerman your children will be grateful for not cursing them with a Nigger mother. Just look at how grateful Key & Peele are to their White mothers, how lucky Obama was with his White mother. None of them were successful if they had a Nigger bitch as their mother. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You are a typical libtard bastard, you promote feminism, homoshitism, transfaggotism.
You are not an incel. Infiltrator faggot.

Literally none of these things are incompatible with Inceldom. Gaycels are also a thing, Gay Chad's act just like toilets, in fact if you're an ugly homosexual man you're in the same boat as the rest of us.

Why would anyone infiltrate us and then promote Liberalism, I think that actual infiltrators would try and push the purity spiral to prevent this community from being open to incels with differing political opinions. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Leftcels and Rightcels should recognise our common loneliness and inceldom, not shame each other for other political philosophical orientations. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Literally none of these things are incompatible with Inceldom. Gaycels are also a thing, Gay Chad's act just like toilets, in fact if you're an ugly homosexual man you're in the same boat as the rest of us.

Why would anyone infiltrate us and then promote Liberalism, I think that actual infiltrators would try and push the purity spiral to prevent this community from being open to incels with differing political opinions. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Leftcels and Rightcels should recognise our common loneliness and inceldom, not shame each other for other political philosophical orientations. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Nigger, you're low IQ, why do you try to be poetic?
Leave that to other races.
Put that faggot dick out of your nigger ass and shut up. You have unpaid work to do. Abd.

Jews promote "liberalism" and infiltrate.
"I think that"... nigger, you are not made to think. You know that.

Please provide me with empirical researching documenting to me that "no one" wants to be an African American
There is no empirical researched documentation just like there is no empirical documentation for the black pill. But we all have eyes and we can all see how black women wear weaves that make them look like they have caucasion hair.

We see how black men worship whitness in any form that it is in. Be it european (true whiteness) or white-adjacent people like orientals and asians

I once saw a Twitter user who was a black guy unironically worshipping white women while calling black women gorillas and insulting their hair. His ENTIRE account was literally him worshipping BMWF couples and hating his own niggerdom. That perfectly exemplifies black men, they all want their children to be less niggerfied than them:feelskek:

we see how blacks like somalis like to pretend theyre half arab when thats not true. i knew a half german somali who told me she thinks she looks like a savage from the jungle and she also told me how her pure somali relatives always complimented her whiter skin
can you explain to me the unique preference of dark-skinned men among African-American communities?
Black men with pathetically humiliated by white masters for 500 years, so on a subconscious level they know whites are their superior on a generic level. They want a piece of the pie + they want to "get back" at white men for fucking shanique in the cottage while tyrone was picking cotton:lul: It's all insecurity at being a conquered race of males who have never amounted to anything as a racial collective
Justify to me, using evolutionary psychology, why humans would evolve to favor certain phenotypic traits like skin pigmentation. We can conclusively demonstrate why traits like height and muscular features would be the subject of an evolved female preference for their mates. But why would "race" be?
Gladly. Gladly.

It's explainable 100%.

White skin is desired because dark colors, no matter what SHADE they are, are viewed negatively. For example, if there was a race of humans with blue skin, the blue-skinned humans with LIGHT BLUE skin would be better looking than the humans with DARK BLUE skin. This desire for light skin is for multiple reasons. 1. It makes it easier to see the facial features. 2. It makes it easier to see injuries on the skin. and 3. Humans have a natural love for light colors and aversion to dark colors because we have natural fear of darkness, nightime, things we can't see. Whitness has always been associated with light snd goodness while darkness and evil is always associated with blackness

Berbers 800x600

Colored eyes are easier to explain. Blue and Green are associated with farmed vegetation and clewr skies, things that humans are calmed and made happy by naturally. It is within our psyche to associate blue and green with nature, life and calmness. Brown, however, is a color associated with rot, mud, and ruin. However, it's more than just that, as colored eyes also allow one to see the PUPILS of the human, making them look more, well, "alive". That's why brown eyes still look better than black eyes. Finally, humans like bright colors, be it blue, green, yellow, red, or pink. This is why, for example, anime characters have bright colors, because it is MORE appealing than dull colors like brown, grey, black. This is ALSO why humans love gems like emeralds or rubies or sapphires, because of the bright colors.

Afghan5

Caucasion skull is also better, since it is a "balanced" facial structure. Since Negroes look too masculine and ape-like, while Mongols look more feminie and bug-like. While Caucasions are usually not too feminine or masculine. Also, Mongols and Negroes BOTH have flat, wide noses that make them look like apes. This makes it amusing to me how anime characters temd to have slim noses:feelshaha:. Look at any Chiense or Japanese person's nose and you will see it looks more like an African nose than a European nose. Finally, I would argue skull shape is MORE important than skin color, eye color, or hair color. This is why a black Caucasion will still look better than an albino blonde Negro. The negro skull demonstrates more traits associated with early hominids like Neanderthals and homo erectus. This is evidence to the unevolved nature of the negro

Albinoniganddarkyemen

@Zhou Chang-Xing mind giving your two cents?

Last edited:
If the white foids that are breeding are low scum, why worry? That means at least they are bleaching blacks and gooks.

Maybe I'm too nihilistic, I don't care for this things that don't affect me and I won't be alive to see the possible consequences.

If the white foids that are breeding are low scum, why worry? That means at least they are bleaching blacks and gooks.

Maybe I'm too nihilistic, I don't care for this things that don't affect me and I won't be alive to see the possible consequences.
That's not at all how bleaching works. They're just introducing more nigger blood into white lands. Bleaching would count if those white women moved to a BLACK country like Nigeria had popped out their mulatto children THERE.

There is a difference between exporting your genes into a foreign land VS importing foreign genes into your land.

Do you get it?

That's not at all how bleaching works. They're just introducing more nigger blood into white lands. Bleaching would count if those white women moved to a BLACK country like Nigeria had popped out their mulatto children THERE.

There is a difference between exporting your genes into a foreign land VS importing foreign genes into your land.

Do you get it?
Why introducing more? Are you talking about immigrants?

Because if it's a place like the US the blacks are already there, the count won't change. It will be a half white half nigger instead of a full nigger, and the low scum white foid will be wiped or the white gene pool. Except if you believe she would be mating with a white, that doesn't seem to be the case with this specific kind of foid.

Last edited:
Why introducing more? Are you talking about immigrants?

Because if it's a place like the US the blacks are already there, the count won't change. It will be a half white half nigger instead of a full nigger, and the low scum white foid will be wiped or the white gene pool. Except if you believe she would be mating with a white, that doesn't seem to be the case with this specific kind of foid.
You need to understand tbe difference.

When Arabs conquered Spain, they spread arab genes into Spain.

But the Spanish never conquered Arabia did they? So Spanish people have arab blood but Arabs do not have Spanish blood.

Likewise, you can say Philippines have Spanish blood but that Spain does not have Philippines blood.

When you as a white person mix with a nigger in a white country, you are propagating the mixture of nigger blood among a white population

When you Asa a white person mix with a nigger in a black country, you are propagating the mixture of white blood amonf a black population.

You need to understand tbe difference.

When Arabs conquered Spain, they spread arab genes into Spain.

But the Spanish never conquered Arabia did they? So Spanish people have arab blood but Arabs do not have Spanish blood.

Likewise, you can say Philippines have Spanish blood but that Spain does not have Philippines blood.

When you as a white person mix with a nigger in a white country, you are propagating the mixture of nigger blood among a white population

When you Asa a white person mix with a nigger in a black country, you are propagating the mixture of white blood amonf a black population.
I understand that, but it works if you are talking about actual white countries like in Europe. As far as I know Eurofoids are not mixing except for a few, so not even worth speculating about.

Places like the US are not really white for a long time now, and that's not because of mixing but because whites are not breeding. In these places bleaching can very well work. Actually it was done before in places like Uruguay and Argentina, you don't hear about the Amerindians and Blacks anymore because it worked really well.

But yeah I get what you mean, China exporting Chinks to Africa will be beneficial for the gene pool for example etc.

I understand that, but it works if you are talking about actual white countries like in Europe. As far as I know Eurofoids are not mixing except for a few, so not even worth speculating about.
Even if it's white men doing it it still counts if it's happening in a white country
Places like the US are not really white for a long time now, and that's not because of mixing but because whites are not breeding.
amerixa was very wgite a mere 5p years ago. Hispanics comig in changes that
In these places bleaching can very well work. Actually it was done before in places like Uruguay and Argentina, you don't hear about the Amerindians and Blacks anymore because it worked really well.
yeah, but those bleached people will not be white. They will be Hispanic or mulatto
But yeah I get what you mean, China exporting Chinks to Africa will be beneficial for the gene pool for example etc.
Exactly. Africans will have increased iq + whiter skin + straighter hair due to chinese genes, but the Chinese will not be contaminated by African genes.

amerixa was very wgite a mere 5p years ago. Hispanics comig in changes that

I don't agree entirely with what you are saying but I get, we won't convince each other but we could understand the general idea of what each is saying.

What I just don't agree is that the US is a white country, it has a white majority which is different. I consider a country ethno-something if it has at least 85%> of the same ethnicity (and they share a very similar culture, or you end like the balkans).

Once you go black, you can't go back.

My response: White women ALSO sleep with dogs :feelskek:

I think you are coping hard, at some point in the far future everybody will be mixed, the last "hold out" race will be asians, but even they will one day be assimilated. It's inevitable really.

So your whole "they're just separating the wheat from the chaff" argument makes no sense, because the white women who don't having children with other races will produce white children that will likely go on to reproduce with other races. It doesn't matter what you do if you can't make EVERY future generation of whites stick to breeding with whites, and you can't do that.

Either way I find posts like this funny, because it's almost as if white men have forgotten that they pretty much invented this interracial breeding shit :feelskek:.

Even the white colonizers that were calling blacks "animals" for some reason didn't consider it "bestiality" to have sex with and breed with female slaves lol.

Reminds me of this skit :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHomroJC55M

Thomas Jefferson is known for having a lot of children with black slaves.

I hope you see the great irony of whites today being so against interbreeding, when they started the trend:
Casta_painting_all.jpg

Mulatto, Zambo, Mestizo, etc. Whites were going crazy with the interbreeding in their hay day lol. Now all of a sudden it's supposed to be some kind of "bad thing"?................. how convenient.

Whites opened the flood gates so it's too late to go against it now.

Last edited:
niggers still do better than curry/rice

rare to see them not without foids
meanwhile countless curry/rice in male groups

I think you are coping hard, at some point in the far future everybody will be mixed, the last "hold out" race will be asians, but even they will one day be assimilated. It's inevitable really.

So your whole "they're just separating the wheat from the chaff" argument makes no sense, because the white women who don't having children with other races will produce white children that will likely go on to reproduce with other races. It doesn't matter what you do if you can't make EVERY future generation of whites stick to breeding with whites, and you can't do that.
This is mostly true. Though many ethnics seeks to imitate their white counterparts, the cry against mixing is a useless one. There is something more sane and workable about pure-breed race and culture, but these things are so far diluted now days that it makes little sense to try and dissect it for blame.

Who want to vanish whites? Jews!
You think this is a coincidence that nigger music gets more and more famous? It's not.
Jews like paul rosenberg for ex. spread nigger music, even in movies (to make it cool?). White people then listen to it and think they are cool.
They are not, just brainwashed by the jews.
Compare the real music from the past with the garbage today.
if white people are this retarded, maybe they deserve their fate.

Any foid who dated a nigger is damaged good and will be shunned by me.

I feel the same about Asian American noodlewhores. Which basically means anywhere from 72-85% of Asian American noodlewhores are off my list now as they have likely dated/fucked numerous non-Asian dudes by my age of the mid 30s.

And those few remaining noodlewhore stacies that have only dated/fucked Asian dudes, are Chang only. And obviously, I'm no Chang.

So I am hoping to ascend with a short latina or filipina. Either here or overseas.

The autism on this thread, jfl

White women should rather breed with Indian men than apes like Niggers.

jfl at thinking this :feelshaha::feelshaha:

curry are dead last, saw a curry with a white foid yesterday. dude was a typical curry, bad skin, balding, fat, mediocre face with a landwhale white foid

niggers slay way better looking girls from all races, while curry shitskins get the bread crumbs

He meant it more for practical purposes.

At least curries have straight hair, lighter skin (mostly) and at least partial caucasoid skulls (20-80% depending where you're from in India and your caste).

cope :feelshaha:
this contradicts your thread about curries being the worst smv, which I am starting to realize might be correct.

niggers are taller, bbc mog curries and have media halo.

nobody cares about 5'3 balding IT tech named Sanjay curryshitskin outside of betacuckmaxxing :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

It doesn't contradict anything. I said SMV, which is sexual market value. It can be shifted using the media and reputation of your own race. If the virtue signalling faggots didn't exist and curries weren't made fun of then we'd be higher than niggers because at least curries look human unlike ape monkeys.

But the virtue signalling fags do exist hence why our SMV is the lowest.

curries deserve half of the shit we get, that shitskin curry retard sam entertainment is a prime example. he's so unaware of the his own situation :feelsohgod:

ruins it for the rest of us curries

yeh media is a evil tool that creates this racial imbalance, yes you're right if world had common sense niggers would be dead last :feelsseriously:

In some cases, they do. But they have to be white foids who are out of the way in rural or semi rural places. Generally the further back we go (90s-80s) quality foids born during those times and in small cities in the US WOULD choose educated and hard working Indian-Americans over Blacks. BUT....

This was not true for the bottom rung of low smv males, we had started already culturally and socially malfunctioning at that times, being first generation born in the U.S. and having parents who had no clue what was going on. Very sad story indeed.

Today the rot has spread and foids have been "sensationalized".Of course they can perceive this, and so even average uglier ones try hard to hit far above their looks match. And they usually find some psychotic violent latino or black male and end up divorced by 2005 or so. I saw this personally happen to three Indian-American girls I knew growing up. One of them even contacted me recently looking for me to help find her work.

It happens like that.

stay mad and nice bait