Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids Are Asexual (BRUTAL ZIZEKPILL)

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Although the act of sex seems to be about bodies and the physical stimulation they give each other, it's actually about how this activity is reported to the brain. I've talked before about how Lacan says "there is no sexual relationship", because when we fuck a foid we reduce them to a masturbatory prop. We are only aroused by them to the extent they conform to the fantasy structures in our heads. What's interesting is that Zizek says this process isn't the same for foids. He says the greatest pleasure sex provides foids is not the act itself but telling other foids about it afterwards. And in fact, while they are having sex, they maintain a narrative distance from the act, so that they can observe themselves and narrativize it for when they tell it to foids later. This is the fundamental fantasy that structures a foids sexual desire.

I think this explains so much about foids. I've always felt like they were a hivemind. In any group of men, you can usually find nonconformists and loners, but every foid is social media addicted and finds it repulsive to not conform to the group. That's why they hate men who are recluses or don't follow popular trends, because they don't have approval from the group. And they fuck statusmaxxed guys because they do. It's why men care about bodies, because they want to use them to masturbate, and foids care about face, because thats what other foids are gonna see. It's also why hundreds of years ago when people valued purity and chastity, foids were actually good loyal wives. Because if they slept around they would get called out by other foids for being a whore.

Last edited:
All this writing and chad has been creaming his harem while you typed this micro-essay.

I disagree, it's physical/physiological pleasure first and then status second. Would a Becky fuck Chad in a hypothetical scenario where she could never speak about it again? :feelsjuice:

Women live for social proof

Would a Becky fuck Chad in a hypothetical scenario where she could never speak about it again? :feelsjuice:
I think she would, and just fantasize telling other foids about it. She doesn't see it like men do, reducing the other person to a masturbatory prop conforming to their fantasies. It's that fantasy of group approval that structures her desire to fuck. Without it, sex is just mindless friction.

Last edited:
Great post OP. I was actually wondering today why exactly it was that men seemed to value bodies over faces whilst women did the opposite. I think you answered my question.

I think she would, and just fantasize telling other foids about it. It's that fantasy of group approval that structures her desire to fuck. Without it, sex is just mindless friction. She doesn't see it like men do, reducing the other person to a masturbatory prop conforming to their fantasies
I still disagree; it's "mindless friction", sure, but you could boil down basically everything else in life down to that as well to a point at which it seems ridiculous that anyone would value it. Status is secondary. :ping:

Foids live to boast about the status they possess. Having sex with Chad is the ultimate status symbol for them.

Women's social behavior is definitely entirely about appearing as high status and socialized as possible at all times in addition to identifying and attacking outsider behavior

Great thread
Everyone should see this.
BRUTAL BLACKPILL :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I still disagree; it's "mindless friction", sure, but you could boil down basically everything else in life down to that as well to a point at which it seems ridiculous that anyone would value it
Zizek comes from a philosophical tradition that posits we can't ever conceive of things in themselves, but rather we need something to structure our reality, and these structures are provided by our own minds. Lacan himself says that "desire is the essence of reality". So I think what you are saying is in agreeance with Zizek's overall system.

What a load of mental gymnastic cope, foids get horny af just like us, it's just that we don't make them horny we are repulsive to them, that's the problem.

Never began for basementcels

What a load of mental gymnastic cope, foids get horny af just like us, it's just that we don't make them horny we are repulsive to them, that's the problem.

It's also why hundreds of years ago when people valued purity and chastity, foids were actually good loyal wives. Because if they slept around they would get called out by other foids for being a whore.
I think this is also a just-be-first pill, i.e. the circumstances and social environment present during which a foid loses her virginity will set the tone for what kind of arousal she experiences during her subsequent sexual encounters (whether they be with the same man who took her virginity in a more healthy, traditional society, or with lots of other men like in the degenerate one we currently live in)

I used to love Zizek