Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My redpilled past has backfired, very very badly

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
So during my redpill phase about a year and a bit ago, I obviously started approaching a lot.

Now, I have a class in college with this girl and I've just realised that the girl that was sitting in front of me was one of the beckys (was 2 inches shorter than me) that rejected me.

Now i have to be in a class with her for a year knowing that she rejected me and its completely over.

For fuck sake, REDPILL IS UN-NATURAL AND BACKFIRES.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COLD APPROACH TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR GET LAID.

FOR FUCK SAKE

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD

I'm getting really drunk tonight...

Angry

Redpill is natural if you're attractive, how did you think approaching was gonna work at 5'4?

Dude now that you are balding she will not recognize you :lul::lul::lul:

Pretty much everything regarding sex and gender relations nowadays is unnatural.

Of course cold approach is as well, just notice how you feel when you're about to approach a foid. We evolved mostly in small tribes and that wasn't the way things were done at all.

That said, I still give approaching some credit. If you're 6/10, for example, you're way better off approaching in some good environment than trying Tinder in the west.

>Falling for the Cold Approach meme
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Approach her again

>he fell for the redpill jew

Does she greet you or smile or anything when she sees you?
Lol we made eye contact, i said to myself "theres no way", then when i sat down i realised oh shit it is her.

That's why I have never approached a foid in my life

It never fucking began m8

So during my redpill phase about a year and a bit ago, I obviously started approaching a lot.

Now, I have a class in college with this girl and I've just realised that the girl that was sitting in front of me was one of the beckys (was 2 inches shorter than me) that rejected me.

Now i have to be in a class with her for a year knowing that she rejected me and its completely over.

FOR FUCK SAKE

View attachment 53633
Should’ve got a step ladder and tried again man child

Better to have tried and failed, then never to have tried at all? IDK, rejection hurts, I've endured a lot of that.

I think you should reward yourself OP. Approaching like that is low inhib and takes brass balls. Maybe you'll have better luck next time, but even if you don't, at least you got out there and tried (proved to the world you aren't volcel).

Lol no why even try if you deeply know you're totally hopeless
You are not incel then, by definition you have TRIED and FAILED, you can't fail if you never try.

Bunch of fakecels, fuck off.

Relax, it might be uncomfortable but it wouldn't be as intensive as it is now.
Let it cool down a bit.

Relax, it might be uncomfortable but it wouldn't be as intensive as it is now.
Let it cool down a bit.
Have it happen to you first, you have no idea.

I tried kissing a girl from a cold approach before, had a bunch of classes with that same girl afterwards.

I would say you'd be fine, but I heard feminism is worse in the UK than the US, so you may get a sexual harassment charge idk

He’s an asshole don’t feel sorry for him
Don't annoy the black boy!
Better to have tried and failed, then never to have tried at all? IDK, rejection hurts, I've endured a lot of that.

I think you should reward yourself OP. Approaching like that is low inhib and takes brass balls. Maybe you'll have better luck next time, but even if you don't, at least you got out there and tried (proved to the world you aren't volcel).
Exactly, i would say only 5% of the forum has cold approached before, volecels.me

Hold frame bro

Attachments

• giphy (3).gif
    giphy (3).gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 63
I tried kissing a girl from a cold approach before, had a bunch of classes with that same girl afterwards.
What, why would you do that.

What, why would you do that.
I saw videos of PUAs doing that, I thought it worked because they were showing lots of confidence and that would impress the girl.

Also not completely cold, tbh. Had lunch with the girl for a few days.

Still, I scoff at everyone who tells me Im not autistic.

its OVER. i did the same thing BUT i was acting like a creep. Now she is scared of me

it only gets worse

The blackpill is all you need

Cold approach is the biggest meme in the world. There is no cold approach. Normals get their used up wives through social circlemaxing hardcore and that is it. Chad gets a pick of the litter whenever he wants.

Redpill is Cope

FOR FUCK SAKE

View attachment 53633
Cold approach 99.9999999% NEVER works and just looks autistic and desperate. Save yourself the inevitable humiliation and never do it again.

maybe the discord can stroke your cock for you

FOR FUCK SAKE

View attachment 53633
Rape her.

Cope on.
Cold approaching is a redpilled joke.

"Let me show you how to do it, bro"...."See bro? I got her number! It was because you held your left pinky finger in the wrong alignment to the planets. Next week we'll work on that. You can bank transfer me the regular." :feelstastyman:

Normals get their used up wives through social circlemaxing

We evolved mostly in small tribes and that wasn't the way things were done at all.
Truth!

If you doubt it look at videos of 7+ guys approach. They do everything we've been "taught" is wrong from PUA and of course. They still get to fuck the foid EVERY TIME.
Pure suicide fuel. :feelsrope::kys:

Lmao she forgot your ass, to much of Chad cock so she can't even remember you.