Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My redpilled past has backfired, very very badly

For fuck sake, REDPILL IS UN-NATURAL AND BACKFIRES.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COLD APPROACH TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR GET LAID.

FOR FUCK SAKE

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD
Exactly. It's better to be in the background than be that creep

So during my redpill phase about a year and a bit ago, I obviously started approaching a lot.

Now, I have a class in college with this girl and I've just realised that the girl that was sitting in front of me was one of the beckys (was 2 inches shorter than me) that rejected me.

Now i have to be in a class with her for a year knowing that she rejected me and its completely over.

For fuck sake, REDPILL IS UN-NATURAL AND BACKFIRES.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COLD APPROACH TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR GET LAID.

FOR FUCK SAKE

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD

I'm getting really drunk tonight...

View attachment 53633
She won't remember if you're lucky

Have it happen to you first, you have no idea.
I did get rejected and honestly my first attempt was unbelievably cringy and she was a bitch.
I do remember being scared of encountering her for a some time, though eventually I didn't.
What I meant is you're not gonna suffer the same level of stress for the entire time, just like when someone who is hungry thinks he can eats a whole cow and after eating a few stakes he doesn't even want to see food since he's full to the stomach.