Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My reaction to MGTOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
CV12jGoWwAEpdaB.jpg

At least we admit our subhumanity.

Yep, MGTOW is pretty much the ultimate cope sub.
All the guys there have clearly had bitter experiences with women, they're pretty much incels but in denial.

Fucktears hates them as well, they should join forces with us.

I hate MGTOW and minimalism. I want girls and money, the latter buying me the former.

Minjaze said:
Yep, MGTOW is pretty much the ultimate cope sub.
All the guys there have clearly had bitter experiences with women, they're pretty much incels but in denial.

They won't join forces with us cause they think they are too Alpha and superior.

FeminismsCancer said:
I hate MGTOW and minimalism. I want girls and money, the latter buying me the former.

I want a gf that does everything in her power to keep me.

They claim to go their own way but all their posts are about femails. Lol. Really is a massive cope.

MGTOW is the last stage before blackpill.

It goes:
- bluepill/cuck/whiteknight
- depression
- PUA
- failure
- more depression
- red pill
- mgtow
- blackpill
- rope

Zielony4 said:
They claim to go their own way but all their posts are about femails. Lol. Really is a massive cope.

You woulnd't bitch about women 24/7 if you were really going your own way.

incelman said:
I want a gf that does everything in her power to keep me.

Women are just sex objects to me, or at most like a pet you can fuck.
It's the status they should legally have anyway.

A good amount of mgtows are divorced men who experienced women's evil first hand. Just because they were sent their own way doesn't mean they are our enemies.

mgtow is coping so fkn hard its unbelievable.

Lol yup

MGTOW is some bluepill shit when you think about it

MayorOfKekville said:
MGTOW is the last stage before blackpill.

It goes:
- bluepill/cuck/whiteknight
- depression
- PUA
- failure
- more depression
- red pill
- mgtow
- blackpill
- rope

Pretty accurate

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
mgtow is coping so fkn hard its unbelievable.

The cope is just too strong.

Minjaze said:
they're pretty much incels but in denial.
So true. They talk about women all the time, shows little evidence they are "going their own way"

Incels must be the most hated community. Everyone hates us. MGTOW, Lookismers, ForeverAloners, CuckTears, SocialAnxietySupport, etc

anincelforlifelol said:
Incels must be the most hated community. Everyone hates us. MGTOW, Lookismers, ForeverAloners, CuckTears, SocialAnxietySupport, etc

MGTOW should first look at themselves and then start hating us.

I've always thought of them as being fake af.

anincelforlifelol said:

It's awesome.  A badge of honor for each.

Losers,just like us,but in denial.

anincelforlifelol said:

To be fair though, we do alienate a lot of other communities.

They also seem to think that they're somehow "getting back" at women by going their own way whereas women could not give two fucks about them. Like Invisible said, they'd only care if good-looking or high status men went their own way.

incelman said:
CV12jGoWwAEpdaB.jpg

At least we admit our subhumanity.

you guys might think mgtow is cope but at least were practically on the same side here. i mean we both have one common enemy: FEMOIDS!

MGTOW is so funny it's sad, they should stop coping and shallow the blackpill.

MGTOW/MSTOW somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill and can be useful for older incels. I don't like this rivalry. These modem vapid materialistic FHOs are the ones who are denying us a normal sex life. Why covet FHOs who will never fuck us? Incels must find their emotional independence from FHOs in order to move on and survive as terminally single men, whether they are workceling or NEETceling.

BlackPill47 said:
MGTOW/MSTOW somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill and can be useful for older incels. I don't like this rivalry. These modem vapid materialistic FHOs are the ones who are denying us a normal sex life. Why covet FHOs who will never fuck us? Incels must find their emotional independence from FHOs in order to move on and survive as terminally single men, whether they are workceling or NEETceling.

Does Chad find emotional independance?

incelman said:
Does Chad find emotional independance?

I would think so. He doesn't give a fuck, because FHOs have always thrown themselves at him and he always wins.

MGTOW is right about some things incels are wrong about, incels are right about some things MGTOW is wrong about. MGTOW is right about women, female nature and relationships in an anti-male society. Incels think that not having a relationship is the problem, MGTOWs know that women are the problem and that many other problems only BEGIN with a relationship. Incels believe in individual solutions to structural problems and hence think that individual Chads are above feminism due to their good looks, while MGTOW knows that women have the power and even Chads are just tools women use to satisfy their nasty urges.

BlackPill47 said:
I would think so. He doesn't give a fuck, because FHOs have always thrown themselves at him and he always wins.

That's not emotional independence. I haven't seen a Chad become a hermit.