Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my quest for a Mohawk Girls waifu resurrected by the Ottawa truckers protest and the Mounties attacking the injun lolis roastie protectors AVERTED

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to watch this show called Mohawk Girls on APTN

There was a lot of JBW type memes on that show which gave me hopes though it never went anywhere. I never put any effort into securing Mohawk waifu though.

But then I got thinking about Mohawks again after I found out the heroine who was attacked by horsies was a Mohawk mom

She isn't a virgin so when I heard she was an "aunt" and that her "niece" gave a statement I thought "maybe niece is a virgin"

MohawkNotMetis

looks like someone already JBW and beat me to it though

Married

this makes me sad because she seems pretty cool, like she has a niece herself and bought her Batman stuff

Batman

I used to have a bunch of Batman stuff too but I ended up giving most of it to a little boy I felt bad for.

Stuff like this makes me think even if foids overeat (hell I do too) they can still have good taste and buy based T-shirts and toys for the next gen.

None of this entitled "we hate anything white" shit like some racist stereotype, she obviously embraces the DC and the Waynes

As time goes on I think my hostility towards obese women is largely based in my hostility towards myself, learning to love myself and be tolerant of my own hormonal eating patterns kind of makes me empathize more with foids who binge-eat cake or whatev. At least she's watching Batman TAS on Teletoon like me while she does it.

was expecting a broad with a mohawk tbh

we were born too late to claim a virgin Native American bride that roamed the plains on horseback :feelsbadman: