Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My psychiatrist fucking wants me dead

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I'm trying to get a driver's permit and the clerk at the driving school was supportive and kind, she said I should take advantage of my disability to get perks in the process. So I go to a licence company and they tell me to bring a report from my psychiatrist basically saying "it's all gucci with this guy bro". But this fucking cunt just puts my personal data in a Word chart that took him 5 seconds and then writes "Due to X Y and Z, we're carefully monitoring this person". My dad gets understandably pissed because he wants me to pull my weight economically some time soon. At first I didn't realize the severity of the issue and I told my father that the school can't refuse my money. Then he explains that it's not about the school, but about the licence company. If the latter does not see me as mentally fit for driving, I can't drive. I'm stunned at this point. I mean I already knew psychiatrists don't give a shit about their patients but this is a whole another level of fucked up.

It's as if this guy genuinely wants me to end up a homeless bum and die in some square in town freezing to death. Father and I will take action because this shit isn't mental health therapy. It's just psychopathy.

If there is any interest in this forum about this, I will keep you posted. Most likely it will get noreplypilled or mocked but in the off chance it doesn't, I will describe how shit goes down. I'm just kinda looping between livid and feeling suicidal because of this problem.

Good luck man. Having no license makes life 10x harder than it has to be.