Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The wind destroyed my hair and exposed my forehead

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★★★
I just went out for a walk and I had to go back home after a few minutes because the strong wind kept destroying my fringe, and exposing my forehead. This happens to me all the time, but it has gotten worse since I was 14. My forehead is big, wide, and sloped, and my hair is impossible to style due to my head shape and size. I hate this life. I can't even go outside because even the smallest wind will destroy my hair and make me look even more special needs.

My high school days were such, not until I started using minox and fin, using them for 6 months I guess

I just went out for a walk and I had to go back home after a few minutes because the strong wind kept destroying my fringe, and exposing my forehead. This happens to me all the time, but it has gotten worse since I was 14. My forehead is big, wide, and sloped, and my hair is impossible to style due to my head shape and size. I hate this life. I can't even go outside because even the smallest wind will destroy my hair and make me look even more special needs.
You should hat maxx bro

Sloped forehead mogs

Use a beanie

Donald Trump moment

Pull out you're sawed-off shotgun and blast the wind for it's rudeness!