Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My problem isn't with hypergamy

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I understand very well that women want men with more social and sexual value, it makes sense and I have no problem with that.

my problem is precisely that ...

THIS IS NOT HOW IT HAPPENS

here in Brazil you see horrible, poor, short faces, with zero social value, with several women around you ... and do you know why?

because they fit this list: ex-inmates, drug addicts, criminals, violent ...

supposedly "natural selection" should not favor the BEST members of society?

but no, women reward the WORST members of society.

Where's the logic in that?

it is for this and a list of other reasons that I will never do anything to women in my life

women loves money,especially poor women.it's nothing surprising.

I understand very well that women want men with more social and sexual value, it makes sense and I have no problem with that.
Interesting. Do you have a problem with women staying home and being stripped of all their rights? Or is nature only supposed to be in favor of women in society.

idk. in the uk that's not how it is. maybe in brazil it's considered 'macho' to be a criminal or some shit.

either way, it's well known that women prefer guys with dark triad traits because they are great personality detectors.

Interesting. Do you have a problem with women staying home and being stripped of all their rights? Or is nature only supposed to be in favor of women in society.

what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't irritate me to know that women choose the best.

what irritates me is knowing that women choose... the worst.

the dumbest, the most antisocial, the ones that hinder the world and society ...

it is these types of men that women choose, when they are supposed to choose the best.

between God and Devil, women choose devil

In the US, cons and ex-cons get plenty of women, obese single-mothers mostly, unless the guy's crimes have made him rich or he is very good looking.

It's only really in the black community that you see attractive women get with men only because they are criminals.

trying to find logic in foids retarded decisions is a path into madness OP

what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't irritate me to know that women choose the best.

what irritates me is knowing that women choose... the worst.
I understand that and agree.

You said you didn't have a problem with hypergamy. What im asking is if you have a problem of women being stripped of their rights and staying at home, just as nature intended.

trying to find logic in foids retarded decisions is a path into madness OP
there must be a logic
I understand that and agree.

You said you didn't have a problem with hypergamy. What im asking is if you have a problem of women being stripped of their rights and staying at home, just as nature intended.
women should not have freedom of choice

their choices ruin society

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you have a problem with women staying home and being stripped of all their rights? Or is nature only supposed to be in favor of women in society
I sure as hell don't Women should be kissing men's feet for allowing them to ascend to the comfort class whilst only having to offer services as a cook and raise kids which most women dont even do anyways

the most antisocial

Never seen an antisocial criminal in my life, or even heard of one, I don't think that's even possible, being a successful criminal requires being social and having connections

"the most antisocial" are incels, guys who play video games and watch anime and never leave their house, women don't hang around those guys at all

Never seen an antisocial criminal in my life, or even heard of one, I don't think that's even possible, being a successful criminal requires being social and having connections

"the most antisocial" are incels, guys who play video games and watch anime and never leave their house, women don't hang around those guys at all

my problem is precisely that ...

THIS IS NOT HOW IT HAPPENS

here in Brazil you see horrible, poor, short faces, with zero social value, with several women around you ... and do you know why?

it is for this and a list of other reasons that I will never do anything to women in my life
That's hypergamy OP. If those criminals are uglier than you and they get more pussy it means they have higher social status (being a criminal gives you status in a favela). Foids didn't evolved to be attracted to "good people", they evolved to be attracted to those with more chances of surviving in a violent and cruel environment. Also, ugly gangsters getting laid doesn't disprove lookism in your country, attractive men don't need to become criminals to slay pussy in Brazil or anywhere else.

Get the definition right

High IQ. I completely agree. I have often been saying this.

I support eugenics, but female selection is not eugenical. Therefore men should have all the power over sex, because we are able to make better reproductive choices than females.

I live in a shithole south American country myself. I one time I almost had a mental breakdown. I watched a slim prime jb foid with hands with a clearly young gang guy (pandillero). I cursed my life, I hate how those fucker crush prime pussy daily. But you know what I think they are more attractive than me.

He means anti social in the literal definition sense. Not social reject Jfl.

The logic is in the tingles, their aroused pussy. Just like how men get aroused by seeing a great female body, females also get aroused to be with someone they perceive as a capable protector. In Brazil, and other "underdeveloped" countries, it is normal to be aroused by those scum of the earth type of guys, because they act tough, and are somewhat tough. That makes them wet, and felt protected when with them.

There is another factor too. A group of females are attracted to the criminals subconsciously, a study says around one in three foids are attracted to criminals. This doesn't care about where you live, so the female prison guards are breaking out criminals, and such. There are tons of this type of news on the internet.