Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My primary school bully has a child

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
That chav is 1 year younger than me (so 2004 zoomer) and his disgusting gf gave birth recently. I’m happy that it happened cause I’m pretty sure, and I hope she divorce-rapes him after they get married, so he has to pay child support.
@turbocuckcel_7000 @To koniec @Zer0/∞ @DottKo334

Last edited:
I hope their child becomes an incel

death to bullies

you can always offer to provide external betabuxxing child support via cashapp

Last edited:
disgusting, his gf must be 17 or 18, now her pussy is already too stretched and ruined, he will probably leave her, and some betacuck will be paying 1.5k a month on loose pussy

disgusting, his gf must be 17 or 18, now her pussy is already too stretched and ruined, he will probably leave her, and some betacuck will be paying 1.5k a month on loose pussy
Idk how old she is but shes rlyyyy ugly and im not exaggerating

it's over for their child
I don't think so. IMO this kid will be a bully himself and there's a chance he will end up in prison. He will get pussy tho.

The child if boyo will likely go on to be a bully, the cycle continues.

Well if he has an ugly gf it makes it a little better

The foid who bullied me as a boy while at church, became a mother of two little bastards - the guy who knocked her up was a barista at Starbucks.

The child if boyo will likely go on to be a bully, the cycle continues.

Indeed. Holes enjoy denigrating weaker males and creating excuses.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAHMVv5-os

This is why I don't look up my former classmates on faceberg anymore. The last time I did I found out my former best friend got married and a femcel-tier girl I used to know was pregnant. If I ever find out the girl I used to live next to is married or pregnant I might just :feelsrope:

I hope that his child wild attempt an extended suicide :feelsclown:

Shoot them (in sniper 3d)

That chav is 1 year younger than me (so 2004 zoomer) and his disgusting gf gave birth recently. I’m happy that it happened cause I’m pretty sure, and I hope she divorce-rapes him after they get married, so he has to pay child support.
HE BRED AND YOU DIDNT

Same thing. Two years ago I found out that my bully had a child. I hope that moron goes to the front where the Russians kill him, and that the child will grow up an orphan.

Karma is not real at all. I hope your bully’s child will become an incel and hate the father.

He lifemogs hard at 18.

A kid at 18 jfl its over for betabuxxer

lol over for us

beat someone to death in 1st grade or you're a lifelong virgin in 2023

Her asshole is as wide as your fist