Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My plans for this life

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
If I don't succeed within 4 years and can't get the chick I want , i am taking my own life or join a militant group/ terrorist organisation and die soon

based but unlikely you will follow through

Based. Die by 30 is law for incels.

If I don't succeed within 4 years and can't get the chick I want , i am taking my own life or join a militant group/ terrorist organisation and die soon
Join millitant/terr organization honestly

Stop complicating tourself over a toilet

I will travel to middle East and join a terrorist group and die in honour
who not travel to countries for sex tourism and pay for premium high quality virgin pussy until you can't afford it then suicide by corrupt police or pimps from said nations once you cant pay up or visa expires?

who not travel to countries for sex tourism and pay for premium high quality virgin pussy until you can't afford it then suicide by corrupt police or pimps from said nations once you cant pay up or visa expires?
I have no hope even if I can afford for whores . I just want to fit in this human society to be loved and have a simple life with a traditional wife and traditional family but since I am ugly as hell I can't . I cannot even go outside without my mask and a hat

I have no hope even if I can afford for whores . I just want to fit in this human society to be loved and have a simple life with a traditional wife and traditional family but since I am ugly as hell I can't . I cannot even go outside without my mask and a hat
if american you can literally travel to Cambodia and fuck 9/10 stacies, some even virgins, for less than $50 with no condom on. Literally some places have stacy tier pussy for sale for like $8 USD.

if american you can literally travel to Cambodia and fuck 9/10 stacies, some even virgins, for less than $50 with no condom on. Literally some places have stacy tier pussy for sale for like $8 USD.
I am from Russia I have no hope . Every girl is disgusted if they see my face. I starting to feel all women have the same mindset so I have no hope

I am from Russia I have no hope . Every girl is disgusted if they see my face. I starting to feel all women have the same mindset so I have no hope
Just thugmax and start using your disgusting face to meanmug those bitches and start a collection racket, make some money and get a crew together, once you start out you'll ascend through thugmaxxing and get some bully pussy. Being an absolute menace to society seems to work for uggly niggers getting pussy, so why cant it work for you

Just thugmax and start using your disgusting face to meanmug those bitches and start a collection racket, make some money and get a crew together, once you start out you'll ascend through thugmaxxing and get some bully pussy. Being an absolute menace to society seems to work for uggly niggers getting pussy, so why cant it work for you
Real life is not like GTA unfortunately we would all crimemaxx if it was that easy.

Real life is not like GTA unfortunately we would all crimemaxx if it was that easy.
if you are at the ropemaxxing stage just thugmax before ropemaxxing... if you gonna end it all anyway, might as well try one last crazy stunt to see if it works.

Do you think that's easy to do ? To be a thug means that you have make friends with other thugs first I already got beaten up some thugs back 1 years ago because I don't fit in with them

Do you think that's easy to do ? To be a thug means that you have make friends with other thugs first I already got beaten up some thugs back 1 years ago because I don't fit in with them
And then I stopped making friends forever

You cant even thugmax and think you'll insurrectionmaxx with insurgent military groups? tf you on.

You cant even thugmax and think you'll insurrectionmaxx with insurgent military groups? tf you on.
I will grow beard and join a islamic terrorist organisation in iraq which is way easier than joining a thug group in russia

I will grow beard and join a islamic terrorist organisation in iraq which is way easier than joining a thug group in russia
nigga if you can get to iraq you can get cambodia and buy stacy pussy for practically nothing and die with pure no condom pussy folds milking your manhood rather than dieing for a bunch of bearded stinky men who are all in a chad religion and likely had 5 wives.... you'll be killing yourself for chads with multiple wives.

nigga if you can get to iraq you can get cambodia and buy stacy pussy for practically nothing and die with pure no condom pussy folds milking your manhood rather than dieing for a bunch of bearded stinky men who are all in a chad religion and likely had 5 wives.... you'll be killing yourself for chads with multiple wives.
I have a very traumatic past with women so I would rather die for abduls

I have a very traumatic past with women so I would rather die for abduls
Fair enough, I'd rather die in degenerate bliss, with a gun in my mouth after my money runs out over dying for others.

Pretty sure I thought similar things about 10 years ago now and I didn't do shit yet. I don't really care.for this life and world anymore to even take revenge on it. Or to put effort into the fake bullshit to "succeed". Just wait till your 70 years are over and you will be dead anyway. And maybe you will fuck over some normies in the process.

Pretty sure I thought similar things about 10 years ago now and I didn't do shit yet. I don't really care.for this life and world anymore to even take revenge on it. Or to put effort into the fake bullshit to "succeed". Just wait till your 70 years are over and you will be dead anyway. And maybe you will fuck over some normies in the process.
Damn this hits really hard

Understandable, cause men need something to live/fight/die for.

Yeah same but I'm too scared to rope fuck me

nothing of what you said will happen

Not even ISIS or Al Qaeda want Autistic turbomanlets

See you on .is in 5 years :feelskek:

Nigga the arabcels that join those groups arent tall, average height in countries like Iraq is like 5'7
Even if, Autistic men are universally hated