Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Plan To Ascend

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm going to show up to a social event in a poor community, flexxing. Showing off expensive watches and clothes, showing off all my shit. Then I'm going to find a single-mother. An obese landwhale singlemother and just flex my money to the point where she'll settle with me, then see if she'll fuck me.

I'm unironically that deseperate, I just want to know what it feels like. I'm ok if it's with an obese landwhale who has nine niglets.

Try to ascend.

I'm going to show up to a social event in a poor community, flexxing. Showing off expensive watches and clothes, showing off all my shit. Then I'm going to find a single-mother. An obese landwhale singlemother and just flex my money to the point where she'll settle with me, then see if she'll fuck me.

I'm unironically that deseperate, I just want to know what it feels like. I'm ok if it's with an obese landwhale who has nine niglets.
Instead of doing that just go to a area where prostitution is legal either Las Vegas or Holland rather than waste your money on bullshit trying to impress women in the trailer park/ghetto and end up beat up and robbed

Instead of doing that just go to a area where prostitution is legal either Las Vegas or Holland rather than waste your money on bullshit trying to impress women in the trailer park/ghetto and end up beat up and robbed
1) I'm not given enough time off work for that

2) Prostitutes don't kiss

3) This may sound cucked but I have inherent respect for the law. I, like Socrates, have disagreements with the law, but still understand the importance of adhering to it for the sake of maintaining social order. Going somewhere to do something that is otherwise illegal is a cheat I don't find acceptable.

I'm going to show up to a social event in a poor community, flexxing. Showing off expensive watches and clothes, showing off all my shit.
what do you work as

Dancing israeli

Fat women are disgusting to me but its better than dying alone

Go in Egypt and buy a virgin wife better

It does you just don't have the connections.

If you had the connections and money you could be Jeffrey Epstein
I know lots of people, doesn't help

I work in finance, don't want to get too specific for doxxing reasons. If i gave enough away someone could piece together who i am.
fair enough.