Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My plan to appease Aliens and what I have in store for Incels

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
My favorite food is cheese, so I plan to convince the Aliens to turn humanity into a dairy farm. WOOOHOOO. I will be serving them a Neapolitan Wood Fired Pizza with extra Mozzarella di Bufala with Pesto alla Genovese instead of Marinara.

That's right buddy boyos. Earth will be HUMANimal milking center #1 in the Milky Way. Milky MILKY. haha Aliens must like cheese too.

Where do Incels come in? I with superior IQ have already come up with solution. Incels get to be dairy farmers and if you didn't know by now, femoid Stacies will be the cows. You get to milk the Stacy, fuck the Stacy, and discipline misbehaving Stacies. Incels Incorporated will be partnering with Aliens in order to manage Stacy cows to make sure Mr. Big Brain Alien can relax and be happy.

I also have additional plans but I am very lazy to type it all out. Additionally, there is Incel of culture test to weed out unsuitable gender traitors. As you can tell, the most cultured man among Incels so far is @Napoleon de Geso

MOOOMOOOOOOO

ada98d9a1d68580a1b579c94e329afd1bb2f8e09_hq.jpg

Aliens are demons, don't let yourself be fooled.

Doesn't matter to me, as long as fellow misanthrope species gives me power to put HUMANimals in their rightful position of prostrated slave race.

Just appease aliens theory

Volcel if you wouldn't
full

I hope aliens enslave us tbh

"aliens" and "demons" are simply different names for the same thing
something that we cannot yet fully explain

proud of you OP

I want to milk a prime girl.

Interestingly enough a woman doesn't need to be pregnant to start producing milk...

Opie can't be gay

Brutal alienpill