Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan regarding the fitxfearless situation. (Maybe this will get me banned, but this is my genuine plan.)

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Joos gonna joo
@97baOppressor wanted to be tagged.

Even with my lack of social awareness, I know with writing this post, there's a possibility of getting banned because I'm treading on thin water.

I got clowned on for asking a redpiller if I should get cosmetic surgery on Tiktok and Instagram.

Ropefuel. So what am I going to do now?

I will say I agree with him solely on the aspect that right now I'm a loser beyond my looks.

People assume me to be autistic because of my lack of social skills.

He's wrong in which I should just approach girls and not get plastic surgery, because if I'm below average facially, plastic surgery is mandatory and if I approached a woman, I would either get laughed at or a restraining order.

I am going to stop LDAR'ing because I have a goal now.

What I'm going to do is try a long term strategy.

I'm going to do exactly what I said I would do during the call. My position is the exact same, because I'm right, I just spoke in a austistic-like manner which was how I embarrassed myself.

I'll approach women after I get plastic surgery, and after I do monk mode.

"Monk mode" is a cope but through my own version of it, it basically means for 10 years, I'll remain an incel with no attempt to not be an incel, meaning I won't approach women, I won't try to have sex, and I won't try to seek any relationships with women. I'm estimating it will be 10 years, but it may be 8 years or 12 years, the time range fluctuates but it's a long time.

During this long period of time, I will do a couple things.

1. I will softmax to full potential, meaning, grooming, skincare, good fashion, etc. That's cope on it's own, so I'll do hardmaxxing as well.
2. I will hardmax to full potential, meaning I will get a number of different cosmetic surgery procedures. I'll fix my teeth, my droopy eyelid, maybe I'll get a rhinoplasty or lip reduction. I will probably get an otoplasty.
3. Gymmax. I will gymmax to build a good physique because I'm a nigger. Niggers aren't smart, but they do have good bodybuilding genes/athleticism. So I'll gymmax to build a good physique.
5. Fightmaxxing. I want to get good at some form of martial arts.
4. Moneymax. I need to get a job soon and start wagecucking soon to afford hardmaxxing.
5. Speaking skills/social skillsmaxxing. If I act like a sperg, smile randomly, and get nervous, I'll get butt whooped by Tyrone. So I'll improve my speaking skills to defend my points better.
6. Statusmaxxing. Basically I commented under a lot of the comments of that video, and made reaction videos. So far I have 91 followers on Tiktok, 86 subscribers on Youtube and 31 followers on Instagram. That's not alot now, but I've thought of becoming an incel influencer. Like a sub5/incel who'll go through this plan I set out and see if it works. Because I'm not going to change my mind to anything. It's an undeniable fact that I will get cosmetic surgery in the future. I'll be a live example of if surgerymaxxing works, like a test dummy.

Maybe after I do all of that, after I softmax, after I get multiple facial surgery operations, after I waste 10 years of my life doing bullshit, maybe I'll ascend, but I probably won't. If I'm planning all this, and through sheer luck, getting plastic surgery on my mouth, ears and nose, and gymmaxxing and socialskillsmaxxing works, and the plan is technically to ascend in the future, am I allowed to stay here? That's why I think there's a possibility I could be banned, but I want to be completely honest with my thoughts.

But beyond that, what I realized after getting roasted on that unprepared live call, is incels can't be weak or else society .

I don't think we're allowed to be stereotypical autistic neets, because society will always beat us down and never take us seriously.

There is an inherent social hierarchy.

Incels will always be seen as subhuman. Chads and normies will mock us, and want to harm us.

If you're not physically strong enough, in social situations, you're at risk of getting beat up or pushed around if one ends up being a white knight and tries to attack you for retaliating against a foid.

If you're not good enough conversationally/socially, you can have a good point, such as "ugly people should get plastic surgery to look more attractive", but if you're not good socially, normies won't even consider the point and will mock you.

The government should also mandate plastic surgery, as in give free plastic surgery if needed to ugly people, if they're going to give trannies free hormone therapy surgery to be a fag and change genders. But that point wouldn't be taken seriously because we're not taken seriously. That pisses me off, how bad I fumbled the call.

Because I wasn't socially articulate, I was laughed at and no one acknowledged I was right, except a few who commented facial surgery would help me, so there was a few who actually agreed. But that should piss me off and make me have the desire to be able to speak properly and in an articulate way, so that next time, I'll be able to explain my point in a coherent manner and prove that the blackpill is right.

Retribution vs Revolution
I've been thinking about this lately. Saint Elliot Rodger wanted retribution. He wanted to punish normies, chads, and stacies for destroying the lives of truecels. A truecel could go ER, and it would work, it would bring fear in the minds of normies, but.... it never ends well for the truecel. Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, Marc Lépine, once you go ER, you're either dead or rotting in a jail cell. You punished them but at the cost of your life or freedom. And after a few are punished, soyciety just keeps running as is. It doesn't really change the situation of the average incel.

Sasuke Uchiha wanted revolution. "While it's true I once desired destruction… and the only goal I had was revenge… things are different now. Because that which is destroyed can always be fixed and rebuilt. Villages freed from the clutches and employ of darkness… what I desire is to reform the entire shinobi world! What I am calling for, what I am bringing forth… that is… Revolution." - Sasuke Uchiha. I agree with Saint Elliot Rodger over how soyciety screws over the incel, but I disagree with his idea of retribution because I don't believe punishing normies and chads then killing yourself is the optimal approach.

What I think should happen is an Incel Revolution. In which, incels somehow start a civil rights-like movement.

But in order for that to happen, incels need to become competent physically and socially.

I'm an incel, but I don't want to be a loser. I'm not going to be a Neet or LDAR.

I'll still be active in the forum if I'm allowed to follow this plan, because I don't know if it's against the rules. Me and @Ichigo are on the road to Paragon.

I know @Jason Voorhees had some controversy on his looksmaxxing post

Essentially I'm going to Sasukemax as Sasukecel, because that's what I consider my plan is like. Beyond ascending, as I may not ascend after 10 years of bs, I basically want to be an incel who's not weak, who's not a loser, and able to speak in a coherent and fluid way to prove my points, and also become physically strong enough to beat up a chad, white knight or normie. I believe the only way to change society is if society takes us seriously. I'll basically redeem myself after that call, and prove how I'm right. I guess I want to change society in some way. And this isn't larp. I'm going to follow this plan. It's why I risk being banned to make this post. I wouldn't gamble over larp.

Last edited:
10 years of monk mode holy shit nigga

Are you stupid? Just focus on money for surgery and looks everything else is useless

10 years of monk mode holy shit nigga

Are you stupid? Just focus on money for surgery and looks everything else is useless

I agree with that. My interpretation of "Monk mode" is I don't talk to any women and I only focus on moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing. Softmaxxing, gymmaxing, hardmaxxing, moneymaxxing. I'll basically only focus on that for 10 years, because that's the only thing I can do.

Leave the dating market for 10 years to powerlevel my looks and SMV, then come back 10 years later fully hardmaxxed, gymmaxxed, softmaxxed and everything else maxxed. By the time I'm done, I'll approach at 25 - 28.

I'm only going to focus on improving my looks, and I'm not going to NEET or LDAR

I also want to improve my social skills/speaking skills so I can not get embarrassed again

After I do all of that, I think I could potentially ascend, which is why I worried about getting banned. Because am I allowed to have a plan like that here? Or would I be banned for being a looksfag?

Thread to show I'm not larping

10 years….
521 weeks vs 1 Meeks :lul:

10 years….
521 weeks vs 1 Meeks :lul:
I'm a neet, sub5, brokecel, poorsocialskillscel, it will take a long time because there's a lot of things I have to do

I have to stop being a neet, and get a job. Save up 40k - 60k for multiple plastic surgeries, stop being socially autistic, etc.

I'm estimating it would be around 10 years

But even if I fail and don't ascend, which is likely, I don't want to be a neet/poorsocialskillscel, because soyciety would never take you seriously

I'm a neet, sub5, brokecel, poorsocialskillscel, it will take a long time because there's a lot of things I have to do

I have to stop being a neet, and get a job. Save up 40k - 60k for multiple plastic surgeries, stop being socially autistic, etc.

I'm estimating it would be around 10 years

But even if I fail and don't ascend, which is likely, I don't want to be a neet/poorsocialskillscel, because soyciety would never take you seriously
Even if you ascend After 10 long years whilst being blackpilled it’ll be short lived because your mind will be fried from resentment , thinking ‘it took me this long to get a gf when guys 12 years younger than me were already slaying with no effort?’

Even if you ascend After 10 long years whilst being blackpilled it’ll be short lived because your mind will be fried from resentment , thinking ‘it took me this long to get a gf when guys 12 years younger than me were already slaying with no effort?’
That's true, and it's brutal

There's no logical reason to do anything, I'm just acting based off what my mind feels is right

Having a financial goal to strive towards isn't that bad considering he's already broke