Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan on ascending

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I’ll get Ripped and put a pic of my abs on dating apps

losing 6kg is enough to get me ripped

Almost as delusional as @Tryna Ascend 's dream of being a woman

I have no plan

no abs for your height, brocel

Jfl at your red pill cope gtfo :redpill::redpill::soy:

at least I’m not rotting faggot like majority of this forum
I gymmaxx ( calisthenics) to and I encourage others to do the same but you’re being retarded and spreading false news if you think gymmaxing will get you laid unless you’re an obese nigga who’s never seen how his face looks underneath all that fat.

I gymmaxx ( calisthenics) to and I encourage others to do the same but you’re being retarded and spreading false news if you think gymmaxing will get you laid unless you’re an obese nigga who’s never seen how his face looks underneath all that fat.
Well it’s better to try than never only volcel rot and do nothing

Tbf it is a good plan, if your goal is to waste your time and be disappointed when you get no matches.

Tbf it is a good plan, if your goal is to waste your time and be disappointed when you get no matches. give up is unusufel trying to ascend.

GYMMAXX SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR HURTING NORMIES

Tbf it is a good plan, if your goal is to waste your time and be disappointed when you get no matches.
Robert Musil put it well in A Man Without Qualities: What an absurd thing it is to spend an hour a day working out, to face whatever adventures may come, as fit as a panther. But the adventures will never come.

Robert Musil put it well in A Man Without Qualities: What an absurd thing it is to spend an hour a day working out, to face whatever adventures may come, as fit as a panther. But the adventures will never come.
Brutal no adventures pill.

Bodybuilding expectation women like it vs reality only men like it

You would be better making yourself taller by standing on money in that picture.