Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My piece of shit "family" Suggested me to betabuxx single mothers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
This happened 5 years ago , I had to go to a boring "family" reunion in the house of my evil piece of shit uncles and after about 30 minutes they focused their attention on me , They asked me if i was a fag because they never saw me with a foid , This irritated me like having to wear clothing made of poison ivy , But i just awnsered , I dont have luck with foids and thats all , My piece of shit chad uncle said "Well mijo why dont you date single mothers" I started to lose my shit at this point and motherfucker continued talking shit , I told him im not interested raising the spawn of others just for sex , Then he said "You dont have any other option mijo" Then everyone in the room started to laugh at me , I left and then i started my days as an alcoholic drunkard. Wish i was more low inhib at that time , I should have tried to kick his cumskin ass. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The idea of betabuxxing a single mother is laughable though

What a faggot. Family members are always so fucking cucked.

They care more about a random single mom than they care about you. Remember this.

They care more about a random single mom than they care about you. Remember this.

They care more about the tapeworms of my chad cousin than me

There's nothing more cucked than taking care of someone else's cums.

Do not date single mothers! It will ruin you and your money health. Even worst dealing with bad kids and crazy baby daddy

Very bad idea. Don't even think of wasting your time on post wall roasties, they are damaged goods. Leave them to low iq cucks.

should've thrown a knife at him

The foids at my old job (all single mothers that already nailed down providers) were mindblown that I would rather be alone forever than resort to a single mother.

That is the ultimate dealbreaker.
I would take a 300lb foidbarge over a thin single mother.

This happened 5 years ago , I had to go to a boring "family" reunion in the house of my evil piece of shit uncles and after about 30 minutes they focused their attention on me , They asked me if i was a fag because they never saw me with a foid , This irritated me like having to wear clothing made of poison ivy , But i just awnsered , I dont have luck with foids and thats all , My piece of shit chad uncle said "Well mijo why dont you date single mothers" I started to lose my shit at this point and motherfucker continued talking shit , I told him im not interested raising the spawn of others just for sex , Then he said "You dont have any other option mijo" Then everyone in the room started to laugh at me , I left and then i started my days as an alcoholic drunkard. Wish i was more low inhib at that time , I should have tried to kick his cumskin ass. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
no offense but are you black? IDK if this is a myth or not but I heard black families don't stigmatize men being stepfathers.

(if you are black is this myth somewhat tru?)

no offense but are you black? IDK if this is a myth or not but I heard black families don't stigmatize men being stepfathers.

(if you are black is this myth somewhat tru?)

im beanercel living in cartel-land

im beanercel living in cartel-land
are you in the u.s or legit down in mexico? I thought single moms were pariahs in mexican society. if you are mexican how did you learn english so well?

are you in the u.s or legit down in mexico? I thought single moms were pariahs in mexican society. if you are mexican how did you learn english so well?
Nah, I would say 60% of couples in latin america are single mothers with betabuxxers

Nah, I would say 60% of couples in latin america are single mothers with betabuxxers
I heard colombia has a lot of single moms but you really think mexico? (I know hispanics have a high-ish single mom rate but I didn't think it was that high)

I heard colombia has a lot of single moms but you really think mexico? (I know hispanics have a high-ish single mom rate but I didn't think it was that high)
I don't live in mexico but it shouldn't be too different from the rest of latin america, maybe I exaggerated but it's a lot
Maybe that's why the statistics of violence is so high, so many children without father :feelshehe:

I live in veracruz , I learnt english just playing videogames and shit.

what video games?

i started with skyrim , then i started playing old MMOs , after i learned the basics i started to read cuckit threads and thats how i managed to learn. I also know a bit of cucked french.

i started with skyrim , then i started playing old MMOs , after i learned the basics i started to read cuckit threads and thats how i managed to learn. I also know a bit of cucked french.
how many years? how old were you

hmm how would you suggest I learn salvadoran spanish (I work with hispanic day laborers)

hmm how would you suggest I learn salvadoran spanish (I work with hispanic day laborers)

I have no fucking idea . I also cant monetize my engrish skills cuz i just learned engrish but i have no idea how to teach it.

Gotta give him credit tbh even he recognizes the awful situation you're in :feelsugh:

Ive downloaded the way Mexico's hypergamy works in these last 5 yrs. It's much worse here than I thought :fuk: google search does no justice in exemplifying how ugly some of them boys can be :feelsugh: especially the indio morenitos.

Foidlets there get passed around like joints by the same group of guys that slay while narco cucks get their dirty hands in through pseudo-prostitution by giving them drugs and expensive gifts :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

NEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Gotta give him credit tbh even he recognizes the awful situation you're in :feelsugh:

Ive downloaded the way Mexico's hypergamy works in these last 5 yrs. It's much worse here than I thought :fuk: google search does no justice in exemplifying how ugly some of them boys can be :feelsugh: especially the indio morenitos.

Foidlets there get passed around like joints by the same group of guys that slay while narco cucks get their dirty hands in through pseudo-prostitution by giving them drugs and expensive gifts :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

how do you get that kind of data ? My internet is cucked and i can only watch youtube (using channel blocker)

how do you get that kind of data ? My internet is cucked and i can only watch youtube (using channel blocker)
Nigga I walked around, cruising, watching others, and talking with family members and their friends.

When I said downloaded, I mean from first hand observation

Nigga I walked around, cruising, watching others, and talking with family members and their friends.

When I said downloaded, I mean from first hand observation

lifemogsme

Volcel if you wouldn't.

People seem friendlier and easier to talk to in Mexico. In U.S. only old people are pleasant to talk to :feelswhat:

Shitskins always are friendly towards foreigners cuz money

Im mexican too :feelswhat:

Oh? De verdad? De que estado ? Yo vivo en veracruz san andres tuxtla y este puto lugar asqueroso es un nido de goblins de mierda y me caga la puta madre vivir aqui :feelsbadman:

Oh? De verdad? De que estado ? Yo vivo en veracruz san andres tuxtla y este puto lugar asqueroso es un nido de goblins de mierda y me caga la puta madre vivir aqui :feelsbadman:
Bueno naci en estados unidos pero mi padre es de Guanajuato y mama de veracruz.

Mi madre decia que Veracruz es infierno en la tierra. Mataron su primer novio en un cantina :feelsugh:

Bueno naci en estados unidos pero mi padre es de Guanajuato y mama de veracruz.

Mi madre decia que Veracruz es infierno en la tierra. Mataron su primer novio en un cantina :feelsugh:

Lo confirmo , Veracruz es una putisima mierda y poner negocios aqui es impossible si no eres rico , BTW me puedes ayudar a conseguir chamba en el gabacho? De verdad me gustaria salir de aqui solo para tener dinero para copear a gusto...No puedo mandar mensajes porque los mods me jodieron pero contactame en nihil969696 protonmail com si tienes piedad de un fellow truecel como yo , Si pudiera y tuviera los huevos trataria de cruzar la frontera pero mi cuerpo esta todo jodido por fumar cigarros :cryfeels:

Lo confirmo , Veracruz es una putisima mierda y poner negocios aqui es impossible si no eres rico , BTW me puedes ayudar a conseguir chamba en el gabacho?

es que neta si esta pesado ahorita como estan las cosas, muchos quieren ser patron, algunos contratistas no quieren pagar lo que vale los jales por los illegales que cobran menos nomas para tomar el trabajo. Muchos no quieren dar jale a los que no saben y pagan una miseria
De verdad me gustaria salir de aqui solo para tener dinero para copear a gusto...No puedo mandar mensajes porque los mods me jodieron pero contactame en nihil969696 protonmail com si tienes piedad de un fellow truecel como yo , Si pudiera y tuviera los huevos trataria de cruzar la frontera pero mi cuerpo esta todo jodido por fumar cigarros :cryfeels:
Nose, como que sii me saca un poco de onda eso :dafuckfeels: va ser dificil aprender y pagar renta en tu situacion. Tendras que chingar el lomo por unos 10-15 años minimo para tener una vida medio tolerable.

No tienes familia en los estados ?

es que neta si esta pesado ahorita como estan las cosas, muchos quieren ser patron, algunos contratistas no quieren pagar lo que vale los jales por los illegales que cobran menos nomas para tomar el trabajo. Muchos no quieren dar jale a los que no saben y pagan una miseria

Nose, como que sii me saca un poco de onda eso :dafuckfeels: va ser dificil aprender y pagar renta en tu situacion. Tendras que chingar el lomo por unos 10-15 años minimo para tener una vida medio tolerable.

No tienes familia en los estados ?

Tengo a mi horrible mama que me ayudaria con los gastos de la renta y ella estaria mas que feliz de que me fuera de mi casa , No estoy tan jodido...ella puede pedir un prestamo a su sindicato de maestros este año y bueno...yo me conformo con el trabajo que sea...solo quiero salir de aqui para tener una vida menos culera :feelsbadman:

Tengo a mi horrible mama que me ayudaria con los gastos de la renta y ella estaria mas que feliz de que me fuera de mi casa , No estoy tan jodido...ella puede pedir un prestamo a su sindicato de maestros este año y bueno...yo me conformo con el trabajo que sea...solo quiero salir de aqui para tener una vida menos culera :feelsbadman:
Y tambien tienen para el coyote ? Eso sale como unos 120,000-150,000 pesos

Muchos que vienen de Mexico ya tienen familias aqui para ayudar con esos tipos de gastos.

Y tambien tienen para el coyote ? Eso sale como unos 120,000-150,000 pesos

Muchos que vienen de Mexico ya tienen familias aqui para ayudar con esos tipos de gastos.

Podria tener ese dinero si no me suicido este año , pero creo que ya vali vergas y no confio en los narcos , Seguro que me joden antes de llegar :cryfeels: