Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My photofeeler update. 40 votes with my BEST picture

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Screenshot 20180719 213030 Chrome

I'm literally subhuman. Retarded looking. Not trustworthy.

MY BEST PICTURE

And they haven't even seen your height yet. :forcedsmile:

best picture? You mean like with a suit, not a selfie, best angle, best lighting, far away enough to minimize effects of bad features, looksmaxxed, etc?

Mind providing a screencap of the notes?
Screenshot 20180719 213716 Chrome

Btw the "bad pose" is literally just a front view of me
And the lack of smile is me looking at the camera with a half smile

best picture? You mean like with a suit, not a selfie, best angle, best lighting, far away enough to minimize effects of bad features, looksmaxxed, etc?
Good lighting. Dressed very well. Good angle. Groomed well.
And they haven't even seen your height yet. :forcedsmile:
EXACTLY

Photofeeler is horseshit. Full of bbc loving white middle aged foids who have nothing better to do on their breaks

View attachment 28950

It's so weird that they hate selfies considering foids constantly post selfies of themselves. Apparently, you need to smile more :lul:

Photofeeler experiment #2 with a smiling, non-selfie. See if you improve.

What kind of shit application allows you to pass judgement on people based on looks, especially regarding intelligence and trustworthiness?

It's so weird that they hate selfies considering foids constantly post selfies of themselves. Apparently, you need to smile more :lul:

Photofeeler experiment #2 with a smiling, non-selfie. See if you improve.
I have nobody to take a pic of me unless my mom does it....

ALSO I'm not fat. I'm in pretty a average shape.
What kind of shit application allows you to pass judgement on people based on looks, especially regarding intelligence and trustworthiness?
Photofeeler. It's a website.

Average shape? What kind of average

neet send me ur picture i'll r8 you

I'm trying out photofeeler too - I'm getting the same on attractiveness (below average), but pretty high on smart and trustworthy. I'm actually dumb and deceptive - the fools!

Damn. This makes me feel like I dodged a bullet cancelling it one vote in. My heart was pounding out of my chest and all I could think about was what my votes were gonna be. The prospect of 40 people rating my appearance is fucking anxiety inducing.

View attachment 28950
Damn, I got 52% smart, 37% trust and 31% attractive, I was looksmaxxed and the pic was taken by a professional, if it was just a selfie of me I would get like 10% at best:lul:

Actually, you know what? I'll take a selfie right now and see what comes up (fun fact: atm, I'm on the shitter, I swear, if I get better attractiveness from a shitter pic I will shit a goddamn gherkin!)

Damn. This makes me feel like I dodged a bullet cancelling it one vote in. My heart was pounding out of my chest and all I could think about was what my votes were gonna be. The prospect of 40 people rating my appearance is fucking anxiety inducing.
You're telling me.. I've been scared to check it the past 2 days

View attachment 28950

Check out this personalized comment Zyros got:

"The way his eyes pierce into the camera looks like he's looking straight into your soul. A little off putting to me."

But did you shower? Did you only take one shower? Dont you know you need about 50 per day?

Have youtried to ascend?
View attachment 28972this iz what I got on photofeeler. It is all about camerawork and lighting man. Not only looks. Even a normie can look like a chadlite under the right lighting/ angles.
You're a legit Tyrone. "Mentalcel"

You're a legit Tyrone. "Mentalcel"
I will work on my mental issues and ascend. If you need any help dm me. I have helped many brethren on this site already.

Have youtried to ascend?
View attachment 28972this iz what I got on photofeeler. It is all about camerawork and lighting man. Not only looks. Even a normie can look like a chadlite under the right lighting/ angles.
Share your real pics with an established member to prove you're non-tyrone status, Tyrone.

Im actually pretty curious how @AfrikanCel looks like, even princeofcope only got 70 and he has had lots of success with foids.

I have worked hard to looksmaxx. It is paying off but it is early days yet in my ascension plan.

Don't need to prove anything.
Because your LITERALLY a Tyrone.
@Bagelcel can even confirm it if he wants to
Im actually pretty curious how @AfrikanCel looks like, even princeofcope only got 70 and he has had lots of success with foids.
Ask @Bagelcel he can confirm whatever pic he sends is real

I still need to work through my ascension plan list.
2 steps are complete. Working on step 3

I second this, I'm also curious.

Ask @Bagelcel he can confirm whatever pic he sends is real
Huh bagelcel can't confirm shit. Bagelcel knew the rules. No sharing of inchat pictures on internet boards. He broke that rule ergo I kicked him from server.

Can't trust guys who share other guys stuff for personal gains

Make sure it's a screencap of his photofeeler with results included.

Huh bagelcel can't confirm shit. Bagelcel knew the rules. No sharing of inchat pictures on internet boards. He broke that rule ergo I kicked him from server
Exactly. Tyrone.

Huh bagelcel can't confirm shit. Bagelcel knew the rules. No sharing of inchat pictures on internet boards. He broke that rule ergo I kicked him from server
Shared via PM to prove a point that me getting 55% on photofeeler means fuck all when other incels are getting 90%
Didn't expect leak

That big frame yo, you weigh more than me and i'm 6ft2
You're also a skinnyfuck
Shared via PM to prove a point that me getting 55% on photofeeler means fuck all when other incels are getting 90%
Didn't expect leak
I never leaked a pic. Leaked the face hes Tyrone. Shared no pics.

You're also a skinnyfuck
i'm skinny fat tbh, it's just my frame that makes me weigh very less.
My bodyfat % isnt even low, it's like 18%..
If i had no muscle and no fat i'd legit be 130lbs

Didn't expect leak
I respect that but you know why I had to boot. It is the principle.
I would have shared these pics with NEET anyway but idk why you did it without even asking. Literally caused an unnecessary shitfest.
No harm done. Posted an updated version anway.
i'm skinny fat tbh, it's just my frame that makes me weigh very less.
My bodyfat % isnt even low, it's like 18%..
If i had no muscle and no fat i'd legit be 130lbs
I can help give advice on that for you dude. It is easy to recomp but at that height I would edgemax and become a hipster

Cough cough *in cahoots* cough cough

I respect that but you know why I had to boot. It is the principle.
I would have shared these pics with NEET anyway but idk why you did it without even asking. Literally caused an unnecessary shitfest.
No harm done. Posted an updated version anway.

I can help give advice on that for you dude. It is easy to recomp but at that height I would edgemax and become a hipster
I understand the boot.
And my workout routines pretty solid, i've gained 8lbs of muscle in a year despite having naturally low T.
That being said, musculature is cope it's all about frame.
There's no gym for your bones