Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My photofeeler results

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
2F821C7F D9F6 4D50 8874 44F867A7FC74

Normies will say that I’m just suffering from body dysmorphic disorder, that I’m not actually unattractive, that I’m actually very handsome and that the notion of me being ugly is all in my head. If that’s the case, why did other random people who don’t even know me, judged me to be 3.8/10 in attractiveness just based on a photo of my face.

That’s evidence that my evaluation of my own attractiveness is not based on my own perception of myself, but based on other people’s perception of me.

your attractiveness isn’t based on how you rate yourself, it’s based on how others rate you. If other people think I’m ugly, guess what? I’m fucking ugly!

A 5’4 ethnic incel can daydream all he wants and think of himself as a tall white chad, but the rest of the world will still see him as a 5’4 ethnic incel.

It doesn’t matter what you believe in your mind, BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.

I don’t have a psychological disorder due to which I think I’m ugly, I KNOW I’m ugly as a result of being blackpilled (which has to do
With psychological enlightenment rather than any disorder).

also, side note: notice how my ratings of trustworthiness and smartness are very similar in rating to my looks rating? This shows the halo effect in full effect. If you’re good-looking, people will automatically view you as smart or trustworthy. If you’re ugly, people will view you as stupid and untrustworthy. Other people’s perception of your personality isn’t based on your personality itself, other people’s perception of your personality is based on your looks. At the end of the day, LOOKS = PERSONALITY. Looks is everything.

Last edited:
I photomaxxed and I mog you, but I still can't get shit I have height dysmorphia, girls bullied me because of it, I'm 5''7

Web capture 6 3 2022 133124 wwwphotofeelercom

all you guys got a pretty good score my latest photofeeler results was 1.5 in attractiveness and I had good lighting and angles but still got a 1.5

That site is retarded. People will get bored and rate it based on how bright and interesting the picture is before the actual person themselves.
I used a picture of a guy I know and he got 9.1 in attractiveness and I tried it again a year later and he got a 5.2.

Hatmaxxing, squintmaxxing and ideal lighting. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in this incel hell if I wasn't balding with a freakishly large forehead fml
View: https://imgur.com/a/IRLeqWL

fuck you fakecel, you’re lucky I’m not mod, I’d permaban you for those ratings. A true incel can never be rated more than a 5

fuck you fakecel, you’re lucky I’m not mod, I’d permaban you for those ratings. A true incel can never be rated more than a 5
They are not Even subtle about it :feelsseriously:

Good post man. That's a harsh rating.

Extremely fucking brutal, man:feels:. i guess it's good for me that my inhibition lvls are too high to post photos on this site, otherwise my self-esteem would've become even lower

Ma
View attachment 587503

Normies will say that I’m just suffering from body dysmorphic disorder, that I’m not actually unattractive, that I’m actually very handsome and that the notion of me being ugly is all in my head. If that’s the case, why did other random people who don’t even know me, judged me to be 3.8/10 in attractiveness just based on a photo of my face.

That’s evidence that my evaluation of my own attractiveness is not based on my own perception of myself, but based on other people’s perception of me.

your attractiveness isn’t based on how you rate yourself, it’s based on how others rate you. If other people think I’m ugly, guess what? I’m fucking ugly!

A 5’4 ethnic incel can daydream all he wants and think of himself as a tall white chad, but the rest of the world will still see him as a 5’4 ethnic incel.

It doesn’t matter what you believe in your mind, BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.

I don’t have a psychological disorder due to which I think I’m ugly, I KNOW I’m ugly as a result of being blackpilled (which has to do
With psychological enlightenment rather than any disorder).

also, side note: notice how my ratings of trustworthiness and smartness are very similar in rating to my looks rating? This shows the halo effect in full effect. If you’re good-looking, people will automatically view you as smart or trustworthy. If you’re ugly, people will view you as stupid and untrustworthy. Other people’s perception of your personality isn’t based on your personality itself, other people’s perception of your personality is based on your looks. At the end of the day, LOOKS = PERSONALITY. Looks is everything.
Man that shit bogus I don’t like your ass your obsessed with the black pill concept. You need to leave platos cave ( this website) and come back. You seem like a smart dude but somehow was brainwashed