Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my pfp is lie

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
bro isnt even smoking, it's a fucking sardine, still elite pfp

Me watching an foid get murdered on the news:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Me watching an foid get murdered on the news:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:View attachment 1143839
a little story, the store is supposed to be closing like in 30 minutes, and i got headphones on like an aspie, and this guy waltz in with his daughter, and thinks im weird, and asks if im a clay doll, i laugh a little and say im just chilling or some crap.

if he knew im live paraphrasing id probably be killed like a dog

a little story, the store is supposed to be closing like in 30 minutes, and i got headphones on like an aspie, and this guy waltz in with his daughter, and thinks im weird, and asks if im a clay doll, i laugh a little and say im just chilling or some crap.

I never wear one of these headphones no matter how i was told when young because i know'd appearance matter by just looking how people was treated:feelscomfy:

Based and musicpilled. I’d listen to music 24/7 if I knew it wouldn’t fry my brain.

Based and musicpilled. I’d listen to music 24/7 if I knew it wouldn’t fry my brain.
this girl my age, did like a white person smile of cringe, simply cause i looked at her, am i the aspie, or are all people same age just weird, cuz our population is aged