Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My personality.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
IT IS OVER FOR ME HOMBRE

How good your personality is is irrevelant when there's better looking taller guys around:feelscry:

These quizes and shit are wrong imo the only way to measure your true personality is using the detector that every female has, sorry dude.

It always gives me INFP, but I think it's a meme tbh.

INTJ myself. Yeah it's debatable whether Myers-Briggs means shit or not. One way you can decide for yourself is looking at the opposite of your type. If you find yourself relating to it significantly that's how you know it's Barnum Effect bullshit

INTJ myself. Yeah it's debatable whether Myers-Briggs means shit or not. One way you can decide for yourself is looking at the opposite of your type. If you find yourself relating to it significantly that's how you know it's Barnum Effect bullshit

Half of the questions were for normies i couldn't really say yes or no.

As a Truecel tests like these are useless for me.

Seems like similar results that I would get tbh.

A virtuoso is a person who has exceptional specialized capacity in a specific craftsmanship or field, for example, expressive arts, music, singing, playing an instrument, or organization. This word likewise alludes to an individual who has developed energy about aesthetic greatness, either as an expert or gatherer.

Screenshot 2020 08 03 03 48 36

this is what i got