Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My personality is over

youngswedecel

youngswedecel

Recruit
★★★
I just met my friend and his girlfriend (her for the first time) and after I left she asked him if I had autism:feelsrope:

oh, similar happened to me except she asked if i was a fag.

Let me guess, you forgot to take a shower and use the tactical soap.

oh, similar happened to me except she asked if i was a fag.
do they ask that because we actually are autistic/gay or are we just so ugly that they naturally assume something is wrong with us

do they ask that because we actually are autistic/gay or are we just so ugly that they naturally assume something is wrong with us

the second for sure.
i don't act gay, say or do gay shit, or have gay mannerisms, it's just a veiled insult that she wants me to go away.

specifically she said "why does he carry himself like that? is he gay or something?"
then my friend told me she said that, no idea if he was informing me as a friend or trying to make me feel like shit.

the second for sure.
i don't act gay, say or do gay shit, or have gay mannerisms, it's just a veiled insult that she wants me to go away.

specifically she said "why does he carry himself like that? is he gay or something?"
then my friend told me she said that, no idea if he was informing me as a friend or trying to make me feel like shit.
Probably a passive aggressive way for him to say he values the hole between her legs more than you.

Foids say they feel "uncomfortable" around me

Probably a passive aggressive way for him to say he values the hole between her legs more than you.
yeah, it hurts to think of it that way but could be true.

So I never leave my basement and I don't have any social contact so I'm wondering how you get people to see you as autistic that sounds pretty funny to me.

You didn’t buy any tactical soap.

So I never leave my basement and I don't have any social contact so I'm wondering how you get people to see you as autistic that sounds pretty funny to me.
rumours and shit

people will know if your a basement dweller

in my fucking town ( 23k people ) and my area 1300 ( YEA FUCKING OVER ) it can become obvious

(Un)Fortunately I have no friends, foids immediately flee on my sight

I just met my friend and his girlfriend (her for the first time) and after I left she asked him if I had autism:feelsrope:
If that happened to me there I would have no CHOice