Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''My period has become a nightmare'' says Gaza woman

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Image 2024 03 08 134232778

Palestine foids complaining about their periods. Well, I have a solution for them that will also benefit gazacels :feelshmm:

If Gaza women don't want to deal with periods anymore, they should let gazacels CREAMPIE them so that they become pregnant. And then no more periods! :bigbrain:

This would be a win-win scenario for everyone. Gazacels would get pussy, gaza foids would no longer get periods, and in case they get bombed and killed by Israel, they will get to villify Israel and say how evil they are for killing helpless pregnant women. It would definitely help their narrative. This would even help the Israel side, boosting their kill death ratio.

Literally win-win-win-win situation here :feelsEhh:

Imagine getting bombed and shelled constantly so whole place turned into ruins and you have no water, electricity, medicaments, death and unsanitary conditions everywhere and one thing you care about is periods.

FUCK THE (((GOY)))DIAN

These are brave traditionnal muslim women. We should support them, or else it means we support Israel and liberalism.

These are brave traditionnal muslim women. We should support them, or else it means we support Israel and liberalism.
True.

It's just that I'm sick and tired of hearing about this conflict, especially from the unhinged smug leftists who act as if they are the ones getting personally bombed.

There was also that retard who set himself on fire and died for nothing. Muh Gaza, muh Palestina, I'm fucking tired of hearing this shit. Poor victims, poor them. Every fucking day they spam me with articles about poor starving children getting gunned down.

True.

It's just that I'm sick and tired of hearing about this conflict, especially from the unhinged smug leftists who act as if they are the ones getting personally bombed.

There was also that retard who set himself on fire and died for nothing. Muh Gaza, muh Palestina, I'm fucking tired of hearing this shit. Poor victims, poor them. Every fucking day they spam me with articles about poor starving children getting gunned down.
Where are you from if I might ? In my country, it's literally the reversed narrative. It's all about the jews, how it's sad some died at a rave party, how Israel is rightful to bomb everything it can because some jews died, how the Hamas is literally Hitler, and so on and so on ... It's extremely cringe.

There are even so called "representatives" of our state who are active mossad agent, constantly backing a blatant israelian agenda all day, everyday.

Yesterday, I was watching an unrelated news broadcast, and there was some jew saying they are " the most mistreated minority in this country since middle age". How come you're here since middle age and still consider yourself a minority ? There were waves of immigrants from like 20 years ago who are now fully integrated into our society, but jews somehow have been keeping on demanding special treatment for centuries.

Where are you from if I might ? In my country, it's literally the reversed narrative. It's all about the jews, how it's sad some died at a rave party, how Israel is rightful to bomb everything it can because some jews died, how the Hamas is literally Hitler, and so on and so on ... It's extremely cringe.

There are even so called "representatives" of our state who are active mossad agent, constantly backing a blatant israelian agenda all day, everyday.

Yesterday, I was watching an unrelated news broadcast, and there was some jew saying they are " the most mistreated minority in this country since middle age". How come you're here since middle age and still consider yourself a minority ? There were waves of immigrants from like 20 years ago who are now fully integrated into our society, but jews somehow have been keeping on demanding special treatment for centuries.
I see.

I'm from Romania, but I guess I'm subscribed to a lot of American spaces. Various subreddits and US news websites in general.

I see.

I'm from Romania, but I guess I'm subscribed to a lot of American spaces. Various subreddits and US news websites in general.
I don't read stuffs coming coming from the US, it sounds to me it could give me eye cancer JFL :feelskek:

I don't read stuffs coming coming from the US, it sounds to me it could give me eye cancer JFL :feelskek:
It's unironically bad for your mental health. I recently unsubscribed from a bunch of websites that were pure ragefuel. I might unsubscribe from more.

It's unironically bad for your mental health. I recently unsubscribed from a bunch of websites that were pure ragefuel. I might unsubscribe from more.
Based. Though most of "local" stuffs are already US inspired, so we can't really escape their bs.

View attachment 1084312
Palestine foids complaining about their periods. Well, I have a solution for them that will also benefit gazacels :feelshmm:

If Gaza women don't want to deal with periods anymore, they should let gazacels CREAMPIE them so that they become pregnant. And then no more periods! :bigbrain:

This would be a win-win scenario for everyone. Gazacels would get pussy, gaza foids would no longer get periods, and in case they get bombed and killed by Israel, they will get to villify Israel and say how evil they are for killing helpless pregnant women. It would definitely help their narrative. This would even help the Israel side, boosting their kill death ratio.

Literally win-win-win-win situation here :feelsEhh:
Infinite iq

they will get to villify Israel and say how evil they are for killing helpless pregnant women. It would definitely help their narrative. This would even help the Israel side, boosting their kill death ratio.
That's actually pretty true
But I wonder if a fetus will be considered life or not

View attachment 1084312

Literally win-win-win-win situation here
But gaza women are asexuals

The fact foids bleed out of their hole when they are not pregnant :feelskek:
Literally they are just meant to be breeding machines

Literally they are just meant to be breeding machines
Yes.

Walking wombs (to transmute our genes).

Women are dumb pieces of meat whose sole purpose is to get creampied by men and birth them children.