Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My penis tore off due to too much sex

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Too much jerking off, that is. I'm obviously not having sex. My cock's outer layer has torn off, I need bandages there.

I can't find any scissors to cut the hair off, I have really big hair there and it's uncomfortable, pokes the wound even more than my pants so, it's definitely uncomfortable.

I need some cool substance, some antiseptic whatever to cool it down and fix and stuff like that.

I need a bandage or too I mean I did see extra large bandages obviously I wouldn't use them, I also saw my dad's big scissors, but whatever, yeah, just that, I just need something to cover it up.

Jesus Christ

Get a shaver

Go to a doctor bro, you don’t want your dick to get infected

i heard of someone that tore the thing that attaches the foreskin to the penis off due to excessive fapping.

Ban the fucker

I've also torn my penis off because of too much sex

How does that even happen? Do you jerk off with sandpaper?

i heard of someone that tore the thing that attaches the foreskin to the penis off due to excessive fapping.
This is actually what happened to me. I just worded it differently for gore attention

Shit used to happen to me all time when i was 14, the price you pays for your parents decision to circumcise you

Extremely fucked up if true.

Are you a cutcel?
This is actually what happened to me. I just worded it differently for gore attention
Yeah, your frenulum tore off. Yikes. Must hurt to pee also.

i just have phimosis but it dosnt hurt while jerking off anymore :feelsclown:

I have a rotten penis

u mean frenulum? its the center of pleasure i torn there too. but healed.

Please take better care of yourself. I masturbate almost daily and my penis is still pristine (though erection quality is poorer due to constant use).
Almost? You've gotta pump those numbers UP man. Disappointed in you.

Too much jerking off, that is. I'm obviously not having sex. My cock's outer layer has torn off, I need bandages there.

I can't find any scissors to cut the hair off, I have really big hair there and it's uncomfortable, pokes the wound even more than my pants so, it's definitely uncomfortable.

I need some cool substance, some antiseptic whatever to cool it down and fix and stuff like that.

I need a bandage or too I mean I did see extra large bandages obviously I wouldn't use them, I also saw my dad's big scissors, but whatever, yeah, just that, I just need something to cover it up.
Same here.... I'm jerking all day.

Same here.... I'm jerking all day.
based bro

My worries need to fuck off seriously

I've been... okay dude the matrix is controlling me I'll write a new post on how the matrix profoundly controls and shapes my life

Until then goodbye

Finally someone else who doesn't use lube. I only last about 20 seconds anyway so never use it.

This is why nofap is good. Even if it didnt tore off outside, would inside

This is why nofap is good. Even if it didnt tore off outside, would inside
Nah man I recommend you jerk off hard before such an injury takes your ability to masturbate

It's still there now and it burns very often; extremely hard to get rid off I might meet up with a doctor soon