Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My penis is so small I have difficulty pissing

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I usually piss when I am having my hourly diarrhea sessions so I sit down and my penis doesn't hang down into the bowl like Chad's does so the piss seeps through the gap between the bowl and the seat and I end up with a puddle of piss on the floor.

When I stand up and piss the piss sprays and misses the bowl so I have to stand up and slouch over so that the piss will enter the bowl.

brutal pissing through the gap pill

Brutal if true. Maybe use some kind of tube to lengthen your peepee.

And people still dont consider this a disability

Images

I usually piss when I am having my hourly diarrhea sessions so I sit down and my penis doesn't hang down into the bowl like Chad's does so the piss seeps through the gap between the bowl and the seat and I end up with a puddle of piss on the floor.

When I stand up and piss the piss sprays and misses the bowl so I have to stand up and slouch over so that the piss will enter the bowl.
Brutal.

Fuck off
what a bunch of faggots laughing at somebody misery for no reason. but then again most of the users here are larping pieces of shit

Sorry bro, I hope it gets better

Sorry bro, I hope it gets better
It won't get better, it's over...
what a bunch of faggots laughing at somebody misery for no reason. but then again most of the users here are larping pieces of shit
Exactly, if you make fun of someone's situation here you should be banned. You're worse than the foids and the normie faggots who do the same thing.

never started

Being circumcised can make your dick smaller.
Cutfags are dicklets

:feelsree:I hate when i pee it dribbles down my balls and legs because my penis is too short to properly lay over my scrotum like a faucet like Chads penis so i have to do a push-up position against the wall and angle the penis downward and let gravity help me out!!

My condolences

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ikft boyo
push your penis down with one finger while you pee. It avoids the gap like that

Beyond fucking over, fuck this shit

I scrolled through this whole thing and there are no posts by a certain user, wtf lol