Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My PC is great again!

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
You may have noticed that I haven't been very active ever since the 20th of March, and that's because my CPU cooler died, which resulted in my cpu throttling at 90C idle, making my PC unusable.
I don't really use my phone a ton either, so I rarely posted these days (from my phone)

Today I got a new cooler (Raijintek leto rgb black) and now I have less than 40C idle and barely touching 60C in heavy games. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: (highly recommend it)

I'm back boyos! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Glad to see you back boyo. Anyhow, I am glad at times I am a console nigga and don't have to deal w this- though I wish I had a decent gaming PC so I can play stuff I can't get on console or that would be infinitely better than on Console:feelsUgh:.

Glad to see you back boyo. Anyhow, I am glad at times I am a console nigga and don't have to deal w this- though I wish I had a decent gaming PC so I can play stuff I can't get on console or that would be infinitely better than on Console:feelsUgh:.
I play on both and I kind of prefer my PS4 over my PC too, even though it's high end. It's definitely less complicated.

i have a cheap cooler and my temps stay below 80 in most games

i have a cheap cooler and my temps stay below 80 in most games
I got mine for 40 euros. Before I had a watercooler from Corsair that I got for 80 euros in 2013.

I just use the stock Ryzen 5 1600 cooler

I have an Intel CPU that didn't come with a stock cooler (it never shipped with one)
Imagine using intel in 2023. Unless it’s the 4790K it’s a waste of money

Intel is better than AMD.
Intel has been selling overpriced cpus for a while now, the 4000 generation was the last VFM chipset. I got a 6 core 12 thread cpu at the cost of a 2 core i3 back in 2017 and it still works like a charm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back