Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My past haunts me in my dreams

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
I cannot forget the past it keeps haunting me even in my dreams. I keep dreaming about traumatizing events in my life and it hits me really hard since it feels like it's real until you finally wake up. What's up with normies saying that forgetting the past is jump simple as that lol I hate whenever I am sold this redpill bullshit. Today I dreamed about my teeth falling out one by one and I read on that topic and what it may symbolize and I got that : may symbolize anxiety, insecurity, or loss.

I'd say I feel much more anxious than insecure. I was not surprised when I read that because I've had other weird dreams which I ended up googling and all of them suggested either anxiety or childhood trauma. My brain is a mess and it drives me crazy I am not in charge of my thoughts fuck normies who claim that you can be the one in control of your brain such things do not exist and are being sold to normies by guros for profit.

Last edited:
my past is all i think about every day

I was so much happier in my past that I forgot what it was like. As soon as foids became relevant in my mind it was the beginning of the end for me

What's up with normies saying that forgetting the past is jump simple as that lol
It is in fact simple. Our brains have evolved to suppress shitty memories

It gets easier as time passes. You do have to choose some kind of path to walk in this life that has some meaning to you.