Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My parents who aren’t religious at all, told me to become religious to cope with my forever alone status

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
They know. I’m so ugly they know. They
knew ever since well over a decade.
Basically they meant „God“ should replace a gf, my desires for one.

Mother has been trying to convince me for years how bad having a relationship is (she doesn’t believe it herself but wants to spare me the pain of rejection which I kinda understand), I won’t give her the satisfaction that I don’t want one anymore. I’ll become a NPNW NEET for all I care.

They told me about 2 or 3 years ago. It’s basically implying you’ll never get a gf. Try to "become religious", "find god" etc. they are officially Christian as am I but none of us really believes or takes it seriously. Fuck these memories hurt.

Last edited:
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

Kek. I'm sure finding God will improve your personality so that you will get girls that way.

Depending on your age I agree 100% with your parents. How old are you?

My parents are giving me the same issue and keep telling me to "PraY" to get a gf or I dont have a gf because I dont believe in God, well dipshits I believed until age 19 and did it work? No and even if it would the foid god would give me would be a foid who kissed 20049437 men in her lifetime

I am almost 27, back then I was 24. I think my mother told me, I was laying in my bed bc I was depressed af I’ll never get a gf,
I was very upset and angry, then my mother „suggested“ that shit. I hate being manipulated. The consequences will be, I’ll become a NPNW NEET. I’ll live in a motorhome. I don’t fucking care. It’s not what my parents want in particular my mother.
But my dad said something similar says later

24 when they told me. February 2021, I’m pretty sure

I am almost 27, back then I was 24 or 25. I think my mother told me, I was laying in my bed bc I was depressed af I’ll never get a gf,
I was very upset and angry, then my mother „suggested“ that shit. I hate being manipulated. The consequences will be, I’ll become a NPNW NEET. I’ll live in a motorhome. I don’t fucking care. It’s not what my parents want in particular my mother.
But my dad said something similar says later
Hmm 27 is a little old but not impossible. If you were a teen or early 20s I would say absolutely go for it. Maybe give it a try anyway, still lots of people in mid and late 20s single.

Hmm 27 is a little old but not impossible. If you were a teen or early 20s I would say absolutely go for it. Maybe give it a try anyway, still lots of people in mid and late 20s single.
Thanks man. Yeah I’ll try sometime, have nothing to lose but i know I’ll never get a gf. I mean looking at pictures of me and how society reacts to me I’m a 1/10. I’m not exaggerating

He is 1/10, ascension impossible

My parents are giving me the same issue and keep telling me to "PraY" to get a gf or I dont have a gf because I dont believe in God, well dipshits I believed until age 19 and did it work? No and even if it would the foid god would give me would be a foid who kissed 20049437 men in her lifetime
Oh wow. Yeah that sucks.

I wasn’t clear. I actually meant it differently. As in, a coping mechanism, they meant „God“ should replace me wanting a gf - or a gf for that matter. As in, Religion will be my life, replacing f0ids

Oh wow. Yeah that sucks.

I wasn’t clear. I actually meant it differently. As in, a coping mechanism, they meant „God“ should replace me wanting a gf - or a gf for that matter. As in, Religion will be my life, replacing f0ids
My parents also give me that crap as well occasionally and worst part they are trad catholic ultimately my final straw with religion was either lent or being an incel

Kek. I'm sure finding God will improve your personality so that you will get girls that way.
They meant it even worse. Sorry I wasn’t clear. They meant GOD and religion should replace my desire for a gf or having a gf. As in it will help me cope and basically help me not care anymore that I don’t and never will have a gf

My parents also give me that crap as well occasionally and worst part they are trad catholic ultimately my final straw with religion was either lent or being an incel
:feelsbadman:

Mother has been trying to convince me for years how bad having a relationship is (she doesn’t believe it herself but wants to spare me the pain of rejection which I kinda understand), I won’t give her the satisfaction that I don’t want one anymore. I’ll become a NPNW NEET for all I care.

They told me about 2 or 3 years ago. It’s basically implying you’ll never get a gf. Try to "become religious", "find god" etc. they are officially Christian as am I but none of us really believes or takes it seriously. Fuck these memories hurt.
My dad did this shit to me when I was 11-13.

I've seen married Catholics say this shit. "Sex for me, celibacy for thee." :feelsree:

They just want us to stop complaining and go quietly pray in a corner.

Last edited:
Based.

Rebel, and NEETmaxx.
:yes: Yeah man
Just to be clear, it’s not like they don’t want me to have one. They know I can’t.

I've seen married Catholics say this shit. "Sex for me, celibacy for thee." :feelsree:

They just want us to stop complaining and go quietly pray in a corner.
Exactly. Just to be clear, it’s not like they don’t want me to have one. They know I can’t.

Imagine becoming a well-educated man of God with good morals and values, just to attract a Roastie. She had fun with Chad, Tyrone and participated in orgies on a weekly basis in her 20´s, while You were working your A$$ off :lul: YEa shits funny as hell

Imagine becoming a well-educated man of God with good morals and values, just to attract a Roastie. She had fun with Chad, Tyrone and participated in orgies on a weekly basis in her 20´s, while You were working your A$$ off :lul: YEa shits funny as hell
Yes exactly jfl but they always knew I can’t have a gf. They meant religion should REPLACE me wanting a gf, to cope. It’s not like they don’t want me to have a gf

Yes exactly jfl but they always knew I can’t have a gf. They meant religion should REPLACE me wanting a gf, to cope. It’s not like they don’t want me to have a gf
ahh alright I understand.... But you dont know how many boomers and parents tell their kids to ´Turn to the Lord´, in order to find a righteous spouse. These people really need a harsh reality check, to know how bad the current dating market is and how F´d up women are mentally

ahh alright I understand.... But you dont know how many boomers and parents tell their kids to ´Turn to the Lord´, in order to find a righteous spouse. These people really need a harsh reality check, to know how bad the current dating market is and how F´d up women are mentally
They do and you’re right!

First of all if you believe in a God you should be absolutely angry at him for allowing you to exist to tease you sexually while you run away as a loser I don't believe in God but if I did I would rather burn in hell anyway because I fucking hate God for allowing this miserable world to exist

that's retarded, he's the one that gave you those desires, don't they understand?

God is cope, the biggest hedonistic degenerates rule the world and we're supposed to pray to jeebus. Screw that

God is cope, the biggest hedonistic degenerates rule the world and we're supposed to pray to jeebus. Screw that
Yes. Ironically they are not really religious either, only "on paper" (catholic)

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952wo5qdxxa9p2v9klv8cri650pwr0ebk8yy8mz31jk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

that's retarded, he's the one that gave you those desires, don't they understand?
First of all if you believe in a God you should be absolutely angry at him for allowing you to exist to tease you sexually while you run away as a loser I don't believe in God but if I did I would rather burn in hell anyway because I fucking hate God for allowing this miserable world to exist
Indeed, but Ironic thing is they themselves aren't really religious (only "on paper", literally)