Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents wanna cut my hair

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i havent cut my hair in 1 year lol

i dont wanna cut my hair bc my crown is thinning and i will be bald in one year, this is my last opportunity

Are you on Rogaine and Propecia?

shaved7.jpg

Try for this haircut. If it looks bad, then subhuman confirmed. The Chad haircut pretty much. The ultimate test of skull shape and bone structure.

jesus, this kid and his thinning crown...

CopingGymcel said:
shaved7.jpg

Try for this haircut. If it looks bad, then subhuman confirmed. The Chad haircut pretty much. The ultimate test of skull shape and bone structure.

Honestly people can look good bald but it's 100% based on skull shape.

Have you not told your parents that you're balding and really to need keep your hair for that sole reason? Surely, they'd understand you...

Have you tried minoxidil?

Sub8Hate said:
Are you on Rogaine and Propecia?

Combing your hair and putting onion juice into your hair will reverse your hair loss and halt any further loss. There is a man named Steve on Youtube who claims to have regrown his hair with onion juice. I used onion a year ago and can confirm it works. It takes about 8 weeks.

CopingGymcel said:
shaved7.jpg

hahahahahah yeah bro just look like this and you'll be set!

I don't plan on cutting my hair ever unless I absolutely have to for a job interview. Let the flow grow.

torujo said:
i havent cut my hair in 1 year lol

i dont wanna cut my hair bc my crown is thinning and i will be bald in one year, this is my last opportunity

You should cut you hair, and make a wig out of it. Would prove beneficial when you go bald.

eurocel said:
hahahahahah yeah bro just look like this and you'll be set!

My skull won't accept a style like that, I would just look subhuman and repulsive. I've tried before and my mum told me I look 'ugly'. My cranium is way too big. My head gets bigger towards the back and that's why I will never reproduce my seed/genetics.

Morf12 said:
Honestly people can look good bald but it's 100% based on skull shape.

Yeah, my dad has a god tier skull shape and bone structure. He’s bald but he looks handsome as fuck even at his age. I buzzed my hair once and didn’t leave the house for a month because of my subhuman skull shape.

CopingGymcel said:
shaved7.jpg

Haircuts like this also draw more attention to your subhuman features. Bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure, facial bloat, narrow jaw, flat cheekbones, small chin, etc etc.

I’m balding but I’m still not ready to buzz my hair again. Makes my skin crawl when I think about when I buzzed my hair.