Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents tried to take my depression away with spiritual bs

northkoreancel

northkoreancel

Banned
-
Okay this isnt the first time theyve tried something like this , they got a priest to come and bless my room after i got out of the phyc ward, i protested bc i didnt want a random priest in my room. This time it went too far,like it was so retarded it pissed me off just how stupid these people are like theres no way youre that stupid. Anyways i go to this spiritual cleanser bc my mother made me and the foid was so genuinely the most retarded foid ive ever come across. She said my depression was caused by "negative energy" and that me holding two crystals in my hands would take the "negative energy" away. She said if i killed myself i would come back and relive this life till i lived through my whole life as its intended to be. I asked her if she went to collage and what a surprise when she said no. JFL They put a light over my eyes which fucking hurt like hell for like 10 minutes and now my eyes still hurt. This whole thing was just extremely retarded bc my depression isnt going to go away with a fucking budhist spell, im depressed bc im fucking ugly as shit.

Christ is King, repent

Average North Korean slum dweller. :lul:

Okay this isnt the first time theyve tried something like this , they got a priest to come and bless my room after i got out of the phyc ward, i protested bc i didnt want a random priest in my room. This time it went too far,like it was so retarded it pissed me off just how stupid these people are like theres no way youre that stupid. Anyways i go to this spiritual cleanser bc my mother made me and the foid was so genuinely the most retarded foid ive ever come across. She said my depression was caused by "negative energy" and that me holding two crystals in my hands would take the "negative energy" away. She said if i killed myself i would come back and relive this life till i lived through my whole life as its intended to be. I asked her if she went to collage and what a surprise when she said no. JFL They put a light over my eyes which fucking hurt like hell for like 10 minutes and now my eyes still hurt. This whole thing was just extremely retarded bc my depression isnt going to go away with a fucking budhist spell, im depressed bc im fucking ugly as shit.
You're really from the DPRK?

only religion is spiritual new age stuff is not spiritual jfl I hate new agers more than religioncels tbh

She said my depression was caused by "negative energy" and that me holding two crystals in my hands would take the "negative energy" away. She said if i killed myself i would come back and relive this life till i lived through my whole life as its intended to be.
the vast majority of people are so insanely fucking stupid they believe in any crap that makes them cope better with their own problems. it takes real strength to deny all the copes and only believe in what is known

it takes real strength to deny all the copes and only believe in what is known
Delusionmaxxing is second-nature to most, even those that are blackpilled :feelsrope: