Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents think I can get a gf/a wife

Lol he told me she's going to take me where there is women and get me married lol wtf does that mean?
He will take you to prostitutes

That old fart goes to prostitutes I remember seeing a pack of condoms in his bag
JFL over for you. He passed on his shitty genes onto you

Mine used to try to convince me that I'm a faggot because I can't build a relationship with a foid :reeeeee:
Another time, after giving up on this version, she offered to pay for a whore for me because autism stops me from getting a toilet (she wasn't wrong but I didn't want to hear it from my own mother) :feelsrope:Even after saying this she kept saying that I have chances if I act nice and just have to wait longer :feelsahh:

Based mom you got
She haven't done it in based way but in a "sex work is real independent girlboss woman's work:foidSoy:" and "look everyone, I have a disabled kid and I'm helpful:foidSoy:" way.

No matter what's the reason, it was humiliating af

My mother and other family members try to gas light me into thinking I'm handsome. It's fucking brutal to be lied to like that. I talked about getting surgery to my mother and she spend 30 minutes gaslighting me. I fucking hate my mother for burdening me with manletism. If my dad at least got a girlfriend about 165cm I could have been sub5 with average height and not a midget with autism.

If your dad mated with a different woman, the resulting fetus would not have been you. You get half your chromosomes from your mother.

I tell them pay for abroad. Naturally they never do.

My grandma thinks I can

How old was she ?

99% of the people on here are a product of parents that had no idea what the fuck they were doing honestly these sex havers have all ruined our lives in their own way by giving birth to us and making us be part of a disgusting and painful system that only leaves us towards the life of slavery and rejection all I have going for me is my copes I wish the United States had a strict eugenic program which only allowed a few people to reproduce and all the workers of the low class would just be immigrants who would eventually move back to their own country we also need to have a lower population we are taking way too much of the Earth's resources
Interesting, WatcherCels
uMrQif3FyWoGo5qhTMn6u5.jpg

Last edited:
it is, she know women and she herself would never go in bed with man like you but keep telling lies so you will serve some 40 year old roastie.
Women support each other, their common interests, and to have you work for them it's in their best interest.
"You need to do this or you'll never get a wife :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:". Yeah my mother does it too. I haven't even told her but she still knows that I am alone.