Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents' single worst mistake

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
Besides birthing me, of course, my parents' single worst mistake was to adopt pets

I love these dogs but dude, one of them has chronic skin diseases and it's HELL

We are literally bankrupt because of the thousands we had to spend with treatments, to the point we are having to eat poor people food, something unbelievable for the income we used to have (covid hit their business hard)

EVERY NIGHT we have to take care of his open wounds, and he won't cooperate, he actively fights against us, spits out meds removes bandages and destroys the toughest of the cones of shame

When something is finally healed, another gaping hole appears on his skin somewhere else

And I feel for him too because he's in pain

We can't give him away bc no one wants it, and my parents don't want to euthanize him, which supposedly is the most rational decision for all of us including the dog

When these ones are gone I will NEVER touch an animal ever again :feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
It can be really expensive.

But, pets are loved like a fam member

Cats are based and better

My parents single and greatest mistake was not getting an abortion

Shoot those nigger mutts:feelsUgh:

Can't you euthanize him alone? I recommend a high dose of weed

Having pets is a really cucked thing to do.