Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents once again demonstrate their vaginal and NT preference

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So I was in the car with my mom and she hoped that my 15 year old sister who already lifemogs me by a titanic amount lifemogs me even more by getting a boyfriend before the end of high school.
SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT, BY VIRTUE OF BEING A NEUROTYPICAL AND POSSESSING A VAGINA, SHE GETS FULL SUPPORT FROM YOU AND MY CUNTWAFFLE DAD, BUT AT THAT AGE YOU SADISTIC ABUSIVE OPPRESSIVE TYRANTS DIDN'T GIVE ME SHIT AND CONTINUE TO HOLD ME BACK!!!!!!!!!
YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN OVERPROTECTIVE KIKES, THINKING I'M SOME MENTALLY DEFECTIVE RETARD WHO CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF OR DO ANYTHING RIGHT BECAUSE OF MY AUTISM AND MY ADHD.
THANKS TO YOU FUCKING ANCHORS, I STILL LIVE IN YOUR ATTIC, I'M STILL A VIRGIN AT 20, I HAVE YET TO ATTEND COLLEGE, AND I HAVE BASICALLY NO SOCIAL SKILLS!
FUCK YOU BOTH I'M A HUMAN BEING TOO FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU I ALSO HAD GOALS AND DREAMS TO REACH BUT YOU FUCKERS RUINED THEM FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU DRIVE OFF A CLIFF AND FUCKING DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!

EVISCERATE! CONSUME!
THEY ALL DESERVE A SOLID BEATING WITH A 2x4 WITH RUSTY NAILS IN IT AND BE ATTACKED BY RABID WEREWOLVES!!!!! GRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like if getting a boyfriend is a fucking task for girls
Its just would you settle for chadlite or no

GRIND THEIR BONES TO DUST AND SCATTER THEIR ASHES TO THE FOUR LONELY WINDS! A SACRIFICE MUST BE MADE TO BRING ME INTO THE MATERIAL WORLD!
NO A FIRING SQUAD WITH LIGHT MACHINE GUNS AND FLAMETHROWERS!!!!!!!

Sr
IT WASN'T ENOUGH TWERP! MY FORM IS FADING FAST! QUICK, MORE MORE MORE MORE M̷̡̛̹͉̰̪̥̩̗̟͚̩̗̱̅̐͊͒̇̒̂͒̉̚͘̕͜͠ͅO̵̢̧̻̤͚̗̹̩̞̯̘̝͈͕̅͒̂̈̒̾̀̐͌̍͑͋̏̉̐̄̾̚͝R̴̨̳̻̘̣̙̲̯͓̲̮͖͙͙̭͇̫͘E̵̲̱̼̳͓̒͌͂͊̎̔͋̓̄̅͘͝ ̷̣̬̻̉M̸̨̮̗̤͇̩͉̱̗̲̥͖͎̪̖͍̩̈́̂̓Ǫ̴̛͎͖̗̺̣̅͛̋͗̓̌͋͑͑̽́̀̐́̚R̴̼̺̮͌P! MY FORM IS FADING FAST! QUICK, MORE MORE MORE MORE M̷̡̛̹͉̰̪̥̩̗̟͚̩̗̱̅̐͊͒̇̒̂͒̉̚͘̕͜͠ͅO̵̢̧̻̤͚̗̹̩̞̯̘̝͈͕̅͒̂̈̒̾̀̐͌̍͑͋̏̉̐̄̾̚͝R̴̨̳̻̘̣̙̲̯͓̲̮͖͙͙̭͇̫͘E̵̲̱̼̳͓̒͌͂͊̎̔͋̓̄̅͘͝ ̷̣̬̻̉M̸̨̮̗̤͇̩͉̱̗̲̥͖͎̪̖͍̩̈́̂̓Ǫ̴̛͎͖̗̺̣̅͛̋͗̓̌͋͑͑̽́̀̐́̚R̴̼̺̮̤͙͙͕̠̮͈̞͔̗͌Ȩ̸̮͕̮̲̦̣̳̙̫͉͚̾͑̔͑̍̽͝ ̸̨̨̲̟̲̪̖̜͍̙̼̦͚̆̾̋̑́̊̽̓̓̿́̌̂̀͗̆̐̀̚Ḿ̴̡̦͚̣̻̠̝͓͓̜̟̫̽͑̾̆̄͐͊͑̆͂̌̕ͅͅÖ̶̥͓̦͕͕̫̹̻̬́̏̿̎̽̌̿͊̓͋̈̐̔̚͠R̶̙̫͕͚̪͓͇̹̯̲̬͇͗͐̐̽̓͒͑͌̄͘͝Ė̶̢̘̭̺̲͓͇̲̹̗͍͔͗̎̐͛̐̉͛̈́́̍̓͌̈́̅̄͐̃̓̚͜!̵̧̪̗̞̝̜̤͎̦̬̪̹̙̔̓̀͑̀͝͝ͅ!̴̴̴͕̖͈̰͍̲̺̟̽́̀̂͗̀̂̅͑̈̽͝ͅ
*STRIKES THEIR REMAINS WITH A NAPALM BOMB*

very relatable. My grandmother (paternal side) only cared about my aunt (rest of her kids where sons) despite the constant stealing from her and those boomer cucks constantly assisting her (unlike said aunt). My mother only cares about my sister despite her being a degenerate monster who treats everyone around her like crap including my mom. Several studies show women are more likely to experience postpartum depression if they have a son. Women hate males so much most of them get depressed if they have a son, naturally that contempt is going to be lifelong.

Actions are worth more than words my friend :feelsaww: