Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents keep telling me to become a betabuxx

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Every time I tell them I cannot get bitches they tell me that if I get a license, finish college and get good grades I’ll be able to attract bitches and that bitches will be interested in me because they think women are attracted to smart educated men like as if 22 year old foids (my age) are into that. They’re not. 22 year old foids prefer tall 10/10 chads especially ones who are in fraternities and have muscle. (No IT foids, you cannot use anecdotal fallacy and say that you don’t like those men because you’re probably lying anyway). Smart guys are still dorks at my age.

then they say that a girlfriend comes when you least expect it

they just want me to be a betabuxx

Every single adult has told me that since I was a toddler. They could've just told me I was ugly JFL

The funny thing is that I won't even be good enough to betabuxx

maybe they're just trying to give u motivation so u can copemax in the future and not rope
but it's still bluepilled almost all adults say the same shit

Every single adult has told me that since I was a toddler. They could've just told me I was ugly JFL

All the chads my age are simply partying and fucking bitches all day. They aren’t smart educated nerds

Okay, I understand how futile it all is, but why is it so hard for incels to obtain a driver's license?

Do you live in the US? In the US they hand out driver's licenses like candy.

The Drivers license Pill is always looming around the corner:dafuckfeels:

maybe they're just trying to give u motivation so u can copemax in the future and not rope
but it's still bluepilled almost all adults say the same shit
I think the whole educationmaxx theory is more redpilled.
Okay, I understand how futile it all is, but why is it so hard for incels to obtain a driver's license?

I have a permit and about 10 hours left of practicing driving to go, but my dad just finished open heart surgery and needs to relax and my mom is annoying af and driving with her is a nightmare

drivers license is hard for trucels as bad genes come in packages. I had many trouble driving before I got gud. while Chadd can drive like Nascar driver on first try

I wanna get a license and drive to Brazil and visit @Mainländer

Chads usually have muscles and a six pack
Where is @Mainländer he vanished?

I’d fly down tbh, the cartels kidnap people like crazy in southern Mexico ngl

Where is @Mainländer he vanished?

I’d fly down tbh, the cartels kidnap people like crazy in southern Mexico ngl
I feel like mainlander doesn’t come here anymore

My parents are completely bluepilled on the betabuxx questions. Their jaws dropped when I told them that women would rather date a violent criminal than a well behaving guy like me.
They have no clue what the modern world is like.

My parents are completely bluepilled on the betabuxx questions. Their jaws dropped when I told them that women would rather date a violent criminal than a well behaving guy like me.
Bluepill is the worst cope in the world

My Mom up to a point was delusional enough to think grandkids (from me, I'm not an only child) were on the table. For the record I never wanted kids, so when I mentioned it wasn't happening she seemed... upset? Like bitch, I'm 30+ and you've never seen me with a girl. I moved out a year and a half ago, so I guess in her mind I must be slaying and not coping in an empty apartment.

Dad thinks I'm just secretive with my personal life is all.

You raised a genetic failure.

It's even worse if you have immigrant parents like me because they believe in the betabuxx to the fullest extent.
Back in their country if you had a good job (not even high paying, a teacher would be considered a good job), then you could get a hot virgin traditional wife that will be with you till death.
It's as if they are from a different planet compared to me. They have no idea that all females are whoring themselves out and getting fucked by tons of guys throughout college, and that job status doesnt mean shit unless your a millionaire in America

It's even worse if you have immigrant parents like me because they believe in the betabuxx to the fullest extent.
Back in their country if you had a good job (not even high paying, a teacher would be considered a good job), then you could get a hot virgin traditional wife that will be with you till death.
It's as if they are from a different planet compared to me. They have no idea that all females are whoring themselves out and getting fucked by tons of guys throughout college, and that job status doesnt mean shit unless your a millionaire in America
My parents are Palestinian

My Mom up to a point was delusional enough to think grandkids (from me, I'm not an only child) were on the table. For the record I never wanted kids, so when I mentioned it wasn't happening she seemed... upset? Like bitch, I'm 30+ and you've never seen me with a girl. I moved out a year and a half ago, so I guess in her mind I must be slaying and not coping in an empty apartment.
I’m probably gonna be dead at 30
I wish i could boom... Sigh.
What do you mean by boom?

My parents are Palestinian
I have a Palestinian incel friend but hes lucky since his parents are cynical about the degenerate nature of western females and atleast he can arranged marriage maxx

I have a Palestinian incel friend but hes lucky since his parents are cynical about the degenerate nature of western females and atleast he can arranged marriage maxx
Isn’t arranged marriage illegal in the USA?
explode and die, my first post was just an idiom though :feelshaha:
Only muslimcels boom

Isn’t arranged marriage illegal in the USA?

Only muslimcels boom
Yeah but he just has to get an arranged marriage I'm Palestine and them bring her to America. And since they are Muslim she cant go whoring around afterwards because her family aswell as his family will destroy her

My mon divorce raped my Dad. I told him straight up that getting married is trupid because I could lose half my money and he agreed.

Yeah but he just has to get an arranged marriage I'm Palestine and them bring her to America. And since they are Muslim she cant go whoring around afterwards because her family aswell as his family will destroy her
I feel like leftists just wanna force all countries to be like the western world
My mon divorce raped my Dad. I told him straight up that getting married is trupid because I could lose half my money and he agreed.
What happened to your parents?

Hi boyos, thank you for missing me, just focusing on some other stuff for the time being. I didn't vanish completely though!
When will you be back here often?

a girlfriend comes when you least expect it
You are about to rope after 33 years of complete loneliness. But then a 40 year old landwhale on the verge of homelessness finally takes interest in your long years of STEMcelling and slaving for Shlomo.

You are saved, and get the lifefuel you need to get through the next 50 years of your life.

Except she divorces you in due time, and you are soon on the hunt for another post-wall roastie, like a crack addict in search of another joint.

You are about to rope after 33 years of complete loneliness. But then a 40 year old landwhale on the verge of homelessness finally takes interest in your long years of STEMcelling and slaving for Shlomo.

You are saved, and get the lifefuel you need to get through the next 50 years of your life.

Except she divorces you in due time, and you are soon on the hunt for another post-wall roastie, like a crack addict in search of another joint.
Or you can just go for a hot college-age foid after the divorce since college-age girls>post-wall foids

better incel than ATM

It's time to SEAMaxx

dont talk to parents about your incel problems

Hi boyos, thank you for missing me, just focusing on some other stuff for the time being. I didn't vanish completely though!

giphy.gif

Nice

SEA is cope if you aren't at least a high tier normie or chadlite
Exactly. Also, currycels can only ascend in India if they were at least a 6/10 normie. Currycels here are sub5

you really sound like you know what you're talking about, im sure you've been there thanks for letting me know that its a "cope" if you're not gl
Southeast Asia sux
ah another white volcel who won't take any action

Southeast Asia sux

Jbwmaxxing really works here. Low-mid tier whites can get prime educated decent looking noodles. Of cos can't compare to prime white foids but u know what i mean

But yes, It's going to be tricky if one is really trucel tier as you'll be competing with other jbwmaxxers.

you really sound like you know what you're talking about, im sure you've been there thanks for letting me know that its a "cope" if you're not gl

ah another white volcel who won't take any action
SEA is cope. If you are able to ascend there, you’re a fakecel
Jbwmaxxing really works here. Low-mid tier whites can get educated noodles.

But yes, It's going to be tricky if one is really trucel tier as you'll be competing with other jbwmaxxers.
I’m Palestinian with fair skin. Is that white?

I feel like my parents are just trying to get me to become smart

SEA is cope. If you are able to ascend there, you’re a fakecel

I’m Palestinian with fair skin. Is that white?
no you're the larping white faggot who refuses to take any action despite the fact that you can get dates/sex/gf there, you're not sub2.5 and if you are claiming that i'd like to see proof