Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents keep insinuating that I'm fapping.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
You when you keep the door closed in your room and air gets trapped, creating a musty smell? Well, sometimes I do that out of habit or sometimes I get tired from being on the computer all day and sleep with the door closed. Whenever my mom complains about the smell I remember to open the window to let fresh air in, but afterwards she says that I must be doing inappropriate things to make the room smell bad. What's even worse is that Dad says the same thing Wtf?! My brother's room smells bad from the same thing and they don't accuse him of shit. I don't even fap during the day anyways. At first I was like "Ha ha sure" now I'm starting to get pissed off.

jfl I read on a random post on an imageboard a guy asking for help in christmas, because supposedly his cousins (which included girls were coming and were supposed to sleep in his room. The guys asked for help aon how to remove the hardened semen that we had spilled for years all over the floor and it smelled

My parents called me lazy until I moved out. I don't speak with them much.

Bad parent trait: Lack of privacy

smoke weed in your room that'll show em

how to remove the hardened semen that we had spilled for years all over the floor and it smelled
If he's bothered by organic smells, ozone generating machines are quite cool tbh. Google "Airthereal" - I haven't believed this shit myself, but when covid started, I bought their smallest ozone generator myself and it has been very effective so far. I once rented a car that had a heavy tobacco smell from a previous fucker who rented it and smokemaxxed in it and this ozone generator thing almost eradicated that smell in half an hour. I bet if you use it regularly in a room that smells sweat and cum, the smell will be way less pronounced

If he's bothered by organic smells, ozone generating machines are quite cool tbh. Google "Airthereal" - I haven't believed this shit myself, but when covid started, I bought their smallest ozone generator myself and it has been very effective so far. I once rented a car that had a heavy tobacco smell from a previous fucker who rented it and smokemaxxed in it and this ozone generator thing almost eradicated that smell in half an hour. I bet if you use it regularly in a room that smells sweat and cum, the smell will be way less pronounced
Thanks man

Just coom on a tissue and throw it into the toilet