Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents got married and had me when they where old as fuck, that doesnt spell good news for me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My dad got married and had me at the age of 46, and my mom had me at 34. That is the reason I'm an only child, because my parents where too old to have another child after me.
As you can see they both got married at exceptionally late ages, especially my father.
I wouldn't say my father was involuntary celibate since he purposely didn't get married until a later age so he could work around the world such as in Italy and Greece to save up money for his family. But he definitely was a virgin until the age of 46.
This frightens the fuck out of me. The only reason my dad managed to get married at that old age is because he was in Albania and managed to arrange a marriage with my mom through his connections.
If he was in that same position except living in NYC, he would have never gotten laid.
That is why I think that I'm going to die a virgin 100%, not only am i ugly as fuck and unable to attract woman, but it is also in my families bloodline to be late virgins.

Why don’t they help you out? Get a girl from the native land.

I am the same way, both my parents were over 30 i think when they had me and then my brother

Maybe if our parents had us earlier we wouldnt be so fucked up

I am the same way, both my parents were over 30 i think when they had me and then my brother

True,

nah im still fucked

my dad had me at 32 and mom at 30 so not as bad as you, but they will prob die when i'm in my 30s

imagine your dad saying: "be patient, you are still a little young to have a girlfriend, I met your mom when I was 46 so you still have a looot of time." :kys:

Why don’t they help you out? Get a girl from the native land.
Im not after that type of relationship.
It would be a relationship where the woman is just with me for my immigration status and money.
It would be worse then betabuxing.

Women shouldn't be allowed to conceive past age 21

Would explain why you are an incel.

My parents had me in their late 20s. My mother got pregnant with my sister in her early 20s and she is obviously more good looking and got the better genes. I got all the ugly genes but I did get the rare IQ gene in my family, which as done jack shit for me in my life outside of moneymaxxing.

You got 100% SHIT TIER genetics man, born as a son of a 46 y/o UGLY MAN, fuck @_@

Same tbh, my parents had me when they were over their 30s,

If your parents had you at 20 than you are a fakecel

If this is true, they should lots of financial resources to help you start a business,

and attract a mate

If this is true, they should lots of financial resources to help you start a business,

and attract a mate
Lol, they sent me to uni and want me to become a wageslave. They didnt even have the courtesy to set me up for life of luxery.
You got 100% SHIT TIER genetics man, born as a son of a 46 y/o UGLY MAN, fuck @_@
Really think that's the reason why I'm so ugly.
All my other cousins and close relatives that where born to younger aged parents look attractive, while I look ugly as fuck.