Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my parents gave me a second chance

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/i-have-flunked-the-year.505657/
I'm going to continue pursuing higer education boyos i'm not going to drop out, i really thought it was over for me and that i will end up working back breaking menial jobs for the rest of my life, but my uncle just came out of no where berated me and gave me a motivational speech for like 30 minutes then made me promise him, my parents and myself that i would study harder next year and become a better man. i really am grateful for this miraculous second opportunity and i won't waste it

Last edited:
Based username ngl

Sometime life is great, but only sometimes

yeah, sandnigger tunisian parents care too much about the education about their kids and they won't let you fail like that.
just don't mess your second opportunity.

yeah, sandnigger tunisian parents care too much about the education about their kids and they won't let you fail like that.
just don't mess your second opportunity.
Parents dont want you to get a well paying job so you can live a better life. They want you to get a well paying job so they they get more money than just pension