Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my mother disowned me

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/i-have-flunked-the-year.505657/
she said she doesn't care what will happen to me now and wants me to work back breaking menial jobs just so i can suffer. my father didn't come back home yet he is my last hope i have to convince him to let me redo the year or it's legitematly fucking over, for the first time ever i'm considering roping

Disown her back. Never ever help her or call her your mother ever again.
things don't work like that i'm financially dependent on them until i find a well paying job which needs a college degree especially in sandland (can't support my self with a wage slave job)

This could be her just being emotional...

It happened to me twice over past 5 years lol

she's probably talking shit and not being serious. she will come to her own mind after a week or two.
your father might slap you or hit you maybe

Disown her back. Never ever help her or call her your mother ever again.

Even criminals who commit crimes have mothers who try to cover their crimes and testify in court to lie about the innocence of their normie son yet our mothers can't even show a crumb of love for us when we did what we could.

This is the fate of ugly incel men.
:feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope: