Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my parents failed me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my parents divorced when i was about 3. i think if it werent how my parents raised me, id still be incel but id be happy and positive, likely not knowing what an incel is or giving a fuck about girls. the only reason i care about getting a girlfriend is my need to feel loved because i dont feel loved by people here, my parents raised me very non chalantly, basically letting me consoom anything. i remember my dad telling someone when i was 10 that he doesnt think hes raised me and that hes been "fumbling around blindly for 10 years". both my parents have told me they treat me more like a friend than a parent so they are self aware at least. as young as 12 years old i was already an active member of political extremist chatrooms due to unrestricted internet access and ever since then i have been a very hate filled negative person, i mean i do feel like my world view is the correct one i am by no means saying it isnt, but maybe i could be ignorant and happy if my parents put more effort, its borderline neglect jfl

Last edited:
id be happy and positive, likely not giving a fuck about girls
So you'd have a defective sex drive if your parents hadn't divorced?

my parents divorced when i was about 3. i think if it werent how my parents raised me, id still be incel but id be happy and positive, likely not knowing what an incel is or giving a fuck about girls. the only reason i care about getting a girlfriend is my need to feel loved because i dont feel loved by people here, my parents raised me very non chalantly, basically letting me consoom anything. i remember my dad telling someone when i was 10 that he doesnt think hes raised me and that hes been "fumbling around blindly for 10 years". both my parents have told me they treat me more like a friend than a parent so they are self aware at least. as young as 12 years old i was already an active member of political extremist chatrooms due to unrestricted internet access and ever since then i have been a very hate filled negative person, i mean i do feel like my world view is the correct one i am by no means saying it isnt, but maybe i could be ignorant and happy if my parents put more effort
it also doesn’t help that u live in florida, one of the legit worst states to be an incel jfl. full of chads and stacie’s mogging u

move up here to ny we’ll rent an incel apartment

So you'd have a defective sex drive if your parents hadn't divorced?
thats not what i mean. im saying i wouldnt chase female validation and love as much because if i felt loved at home the love of a female wouldnt be as important to me. id obv still be attracted to them

it also doesn’t help that u live in florida, one of the legit worst states to be an incel jfl. full of chads and stacie’s mogging u

might

also yeah states like california and florida are incel hells...:fuk:

thats not what i mean. im saying i wouldnt chase female validation and love as much because if i felt loved at home the love of a female wouldnt be as important to me. id obv still be attracted to them
See this IT? Clearly all Incels have no sense of self awareness and are incapable of introspection :feelskek:

also yeah states like california and florida are incel hells...:fuk:
completely agree

i’ve been to fl once, cali a bunch on holiday and i can confidently say the two worst cities to be incel are miami and san diego/ francisco

sorry to hear that dude

The sex drive is the root of both, otherwise you'd be chasing love and validation from just about anybody and not just foids.

The sex drive is the root of both, otherwise you'd be chasing love and validation from just about anybody and not just foids.
i hardly think of sex with girls. when i see a cute girl my mind doesnt go to fucking her, it goes to imagining hugging her and cuddling her

I agree op. If my parents were decent and set up a good life for me I wouldn't care as much about being ugly and autistic

I agree op. If my parents were decent and set up a good life for me I wouldn't care as much about being ugly and autistic
yeah too bad unrestricted internet mixed with my autistic interest being politics led me to becoming a nazi at 12 then later a communist at 14 then just a nihilist shortly before i became 15

i hardly think of sex with girls. when i see a cute girl my mind doesnt go to fucking her, it goes to imagining hugging her and cuddling her
The reason you imagine hugging and cuddling with cute girls rather than say with old men is because your desire is sexual.
Why do you think you wouldn't be interested in foids if you had a normal well adjusted family life? Guys are interested in foids by default, everything else is defective.

The reason you imagine hugging and cuddling with cute girls rather than say with old men is because your desire is sexual.
Why do you think you wouldn't be interested in foids if you had a normal well adjusted family life? Guys are interested in foids by default, everything else is defective.
no clue what youre on about anymore so ill just repeat the original point i was trying to make

all im saying is maybe if i felt warmth and love at home i wouldnt care so much about getting it from another source (girls)

You're just gonna have to suck it up dude. My whole family failed me, none of them ever cared to show love or talk to me. Atleast without your parents over you, you can get into a lot of shit which strict parents wont allow you to do.

You're just gonna have to suck it up dude. My whole family failed me, none of them ever cared to show love or talk to me. Atleast without your parents over you, you can get into a lot of shit which strict parents wont allow you to do.
my parents are strict now because a few months ago i threatened a place as a joke (thats all im going to elaborate on) now i cant play games or use social media

honestly a bit of my fault for making the threat as a stupid joke and also my dads because he admitted to me that he knew about my interest in mass pewings for months and hed even notice me playing games where id be doing that, he never cared to stop me or tell me to get off the game and now i got into a lot of trouble at school for that

This is just incel trait, no one loves you, not even your family.
And this is just funny since scumciety expects us to behave civil when we are getting mistreated by them in a constant basis.