Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents don't respect me

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
The hardest pill to swallow isn't that looks affect your sex life. It's that it affects how your own parents treat you. My mother treats my cousin better than she treats me. Why? He's more successful, his face is above-average, and he's 6'4. Meanwhile I'm a 6 foot skinny-fat manlet (yeah 6' is manlet status here) who's been a NEET for the past 6 years.

It's noticed it multiple times how they don't respect my opinion on anything at all. Both my mother and father treat me like an unwelcome guest who's stayed too long. Every day with them is suicidefuel. I don't mind rejections from Stacies but rejection from my own parents kills me on the inside.

Lucky are the incels who have loving parents. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

"6 foot manlet" :feelsree:

Over for Dutchcels
They probably don't respect you because you are NEET though

6 foot manlet he says. I swear OP if I knew who you were i would murder you

Parents are just like anyone else - All they care about is themselves.

Mothers rarely love their sons. Generally my father has always been the better parent

My mother has wild mood swings and treats me like garbage unless she wants something. If I stand up for myself too much she just tells me to move out, tho she couldn't afford to live comfortably without my neetbux. I've never been close to my mother.

A mother would take side of a completely unknown foid over you even if you are right and that foid is wrong.

Can't you leave your house ? Find a job just to earn enough to rent a house, don't stay at a place where they don't like you.

i dont talk to my father anymore after we had a fierce argument about my future which i really regret now. My mother cares for me a lot and still buys me pretty much any thing i ask but i dont coz it makes me feel like a loser. im 22 jfl

i dont talk to my father anymore after we had a fierce argument about my future which i really regret now. My mother cares for me a lot and still buys me pretty much any thing i ask but i dont coz it makes me feel like a loser. im 22 jfl

I give it 5 years before your mother starts treating you like garbage too. :feelsrope:

Do you support your parents in any way like helping in the househood or give them any reason to think you wil ever achive anything in your future? I think parents should love and respect their kids regardless, but many are very demanding. Even more if you're lazing off for years already.

my dad is cool, my mom not so much.
I have a terrible relationship with my sister, too. only the dudes are sort of "cool"

maybe you should try and be productive to earn their respect?

Do they even exist ? lmao

They do. Look up the 'Virgin Messsiah' guy on YouTube. 33 year old incel who uploads frequently. His Eastern European parents gave him a free car and allow his flabby ass to live in their huge house without ever complaining about his inceldom/NEETdom.

My parents began to turn of me after 20/21. Anyone else used to have loving parents?