Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents do not love me and they never loved me.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
I live alone, but my mother lives in the same city as me. we are in 4 brothers and I am the only one who has never married. the reasons I've never been married are obvious to you, but not to my mother and my siblings who either think I'm gay or think I'm "too picky".

my father has always been my biggest bullier, he has always disdained my supposed intelligence, saying that it is my only characteristic, and my older brother has always been the one who received most of his attention, while my younger brother has always been the most received my mother's attention, while I, the ugly duckling, had to endure mocking, humiliation, and injustice. it happened right from one of my siblings to confuse me, I react, and when one of my parents came to interfere, I was always to blame, even the other having started the fight.

my brothers live far away, and when one of them comes to visit, my mother's treatment changes sharply with me. the jokes and the indirect ones start, she charges me to spend some money with them, she is super happy, and when they leave, she seems to return to normal, returns to treat me well and begins to speak ill of them, because they abandoned their mother and only appear from time to time, etc.

Does anyone else feel that your parents love your siblings more than you?

I don't know man my parents do love me but I feel like I'm a failure

Does anyone else feel that your parents love your siblings more than you?
Yes bro, my younger brother has always been the favorite. He’s the golden child while I’m their biggest burden.

I think my mom loves me but my dad doesn’t try to hide his disdain for me.

I think my mom loves me but my dad doesn’t try to hide his disdain for me.
Same man. I just can't wait to move out and LDAR alone in an apartment

they will eventually get rid of us tbh

yes my parents and other family members act differently to me depending whos with them

They’ve despised us from the very beginning. We are nothing more than a horrible investment in their eyes.

Well im an only child but I guess my mom likes me.

I'm the only child but I guess they love me though

Of course they don't, not anyone's parents for that matter for bringing us into this world

My father is a psychopath who is incapable of loving anyone but himself.