Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents brutally blackpilled me

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
When I diagnosed with the juvenile type 1 diabetes, the first brutal blackpill I get from my abusive parents. They said that I don't get any gf or I can't marry due to my diabetes. They always demoralized me that life is totally destroyed and I can die any time shortly

When I diagnosed with the juvenile type 1 diabetes, the first brutal blackpill I get from my abusive parents. They said that I don't get any gf or I can't marry due to my diabetes. They always demoralized me that life is totally destroyed and I can die any time shortly
Mine tells me i can get anything i want but im an ogre with a giant crook nose, Roman to be exact and prey eyes and buccal fat i cant get rid of despite trying, Its over

I showed my parents a movie with a chad in the main role and there was an incel nearby and you could clearly see she chose chad, If that aint blackpilling enough and me telling them oy vey its over, Imma keep hearing this bluepilled BS forever, They should pay for my rhinoplasty after neglecting me all these years and calling me out on stuff i have no control over, IM UGLY OK?

Just take your medication it’s not a big deal to have the die a beetus

I showed my parents a movie with a chad in the main role and there was an incel nearby and you could clearly see she chose chad, If that aint blackpilling enough and me telling them oy vey its over, Imma keep hearing this bluepilled BS forever, They should pay for my rhinoplasty after neglecting me all these years and calling me out on stuff i have no control over, IM UGLY OK?
average fakecel...

How old are you now

drink some kool aid with a lot of sugar, you'll be fine.

over

BEST WAY TO SUICIDE IS?

Having shitty and unsupportive parents is such a truecel trait :feelsbadman:

I feel you bro

chad with diabetes gets whores spoon-feeding him his insulin

I love assamese foids:ahegao::ahegao:

Weird. Similar case here, but i'm glad my parents are blackpilled, say it like it is and are actually supportive instead of sugarcoating or denying the truth.

Weird. Similar case here, but i'm glad my parents are blackpilled, say it like it is and are actually supportive instead of sugarcoating or denying the truth.
Do you have diabetes

I’m sorry about that brother this world is cruel