Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my parents asked me how many girls i talk to

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
I told them I don't talk to any girls I hope they don't think I'm gay.

I remember that an old friend asked me this question and I replied that I don't talk to any girls, he was disappointed saying that even his fat friend (probably incel) talked to girls. BRUTAL

What has been your experience with this question?.

Last edited:
my parents think i am gay :feelsrope:

I remember that an old friend asked me this question and I replied that I don't talk to any girls, he was disappointed saying that even his fat friend (probably incel) talked to girls. BRUTAL

I've gotten similar iterations, and I usually just insult women in response
I remember once I was going on an anti woman rant and someone told me "if you act like that, you'll never get a date to a dance!!" so I told him I'd never even want to date any of the girls from our school because they're all ugly
At another point I was going off on some foid, calling her stupid and some stuff, another girl said she wanted to see how I'd act when I was interested in dating (I was like 14 and she thought I had 0 interest in women), I told her if I'd ever be interested in dating it'd be after I graduated from our school

I couldn't even approach jfl, only way for me to ascend is that some foid decides to rape me.
if that would happen you would be the luckiest incel

I just want a beautiful white stacy that is desired by everyone unfortunately it is something that will never happen. LDAR :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I couldn't even approach jfl, only way for me to ascend is that some foid decides to rape me.
Truth for many of us. I hate being high inhib.

I would have even more honest to my parents. They don’t want to talk to ugly people like me.

Yeah they probably think you are gay

Props to OP for having the most unpronounceable username on the forum.

Fortunately my mother knows that it never began for me, she doesn't even bother to ask me this kind of question :feelsaww:

What has been your experience with this question?

None. I've never desired to give any hole my companionship.

In 2018, I briefly chatted with a hole from Maine. She was looking for some sort of Internet acquaintance.

I need strong alcohol to be able to talk to people normally without being shitless ankward.
But I end up crying after drinking.

My parents haven't asked but I would just reply that I'm too ugly so girls hate me so its not happening.

Of course they would think you are gay if aren’t slaying enough and remain a virgin.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy and an expert in this field, I would like to say that They wouldn’t just admit that you are a subhuman because it’s their genetics that are taking place an effect on you. Or maybe they don’t see you as an unattractive person since parents don’t usually assume that