Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are together still but im no different than a child from a single mother

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
My parents arent divorced but ive basically only been raised by women my entire life. Ive never had a proper male role model my whole life. My mom always taught me to be quiet and well behaved. Its because of her im non assertive, timid, shy and anxious. I was never taken to do sports, eat healthy, or socialize. Its why i was chubby, unathletic and had no fiends as a child. She always prohibited me from going outside by myself cause she didnt think it was safe. Ive seen 10 year olds have the same freedom i got at the age of 18. Its all cause my dad was too busy wagecucking to help his kids out so i never got parented by him. He was gone til night and too tired when he came back. Even when we went back to turkey for the summer for like 2 months, we would only visit my moms family and all of them were female like her sisters and mother and they all parent like her. They treat their kids like helpless infants their whole lives and baby them til they have no social skills.

Perfect family, the female raises the kids while the father wageslaves until death :feelskek:
And some incels want this kind of life.

It's over, you left a woman teach you how to be a man

single mums usually do a shit job raising kids so they become normie giga extraverted sex havers tbh

you are an AUTIST